Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

rate my skill bar for DCZ

This is a discussion on rate my skill bar for DCZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86 illusion is a vital skill which i use in the wild. sometimes attackers may seem to ...
Page: 7

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by wraith86
    illusion is a vital skill which i use in the wild. sometimes attackers may seem to tough but with illusion and through shot handy i can stop them dead in their tracks
    to clarify the quote above

Mrjcolley101

Ah my young seedling once you realize the art of pro assassin PK youll see the awesomeness of my skill bar.

these 4 skill bars are nothing short of perfect. assassins main skill is stealth, thats why i have it on right click.
    Looks like your having trouble with the "save skill bar bug" :lol:

wraith86

get out of my topic tunafishyme you worthless piece of shit

Originally posted by Ruthless+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruthless)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Toadie
    wraith, actually i dont beileve u, that u have a skillbar like that.. record when u pk with it plx *<_<
    hes got 2 videos of him in a 1v1 vs Suicide Dela..in which both he won. look it up on search, i cbf typing the link[/b]
    he didnt use hes weird skill bar there.. so record when u pk with u weirdo bar ^_^

this topic blows now, stop bumping it, and we all now know that it was funny at first, but now wraith is actually naturally gay

Boozah, isnt u the guy who want to be like Harry potter.. think ive seen pics of ya :wub:

maybe have wrong..

:seby666:

bring it on vs my dcz arena ares 1 when up i hope tha skillbar is a joke btw how the fuck do u play ur a cyborg

wraith86

seby the topic is like 5 months old and i no longer own wraith86 sorry

Baha

nice rogue....gogogo 80 :wub:

Killosauruz

seby the topic is like 5 months old and i no longer own wraith86 sorry
    lol @ this thread and @ shiggy still wondering why u were owning so much wich that weird skillbar :P

Originally posted by NYchris
    haha damn you guys get on him quick he has a different play style if it works let him be
    gullible much?

Neptunus1Gr

Originally posted by suicide_dela
    where is cure curse and minor heal?
    no worries chris he gots autoheal ^_^
    P.S......want that movie plz post it on forum Suicide_Dela FTW!

SonOfGod

well its kinda funny reading this post ... but as you can see ... a ex-best DLW in ardream of Manes will show you what my skill bar is and how i use ...

f1 -
    lupine
    pierce
    thrust
    spike
    light feet
    minor
    soul
    HP

f2-
    shock
    cut
    stab
    jab
    minor
    soul
    HP

f3-
    cure curse
    swift
    stealth
    illion (rarely use)
    light feet
    minor
    blood drain( the drains i use i set at last bar of 7 and 8 cuz when i see boss i can just press it right away)
    vamp

ok ... now the way i set my skill bar is mostly for SCROLLED PLAYERS or SOLO PLAYERS because as you can see i dont have WOLF set , or if you would like you can set wolf at F4

i have lupine on f1 cuz i have lupine on like all the time when i fight cuz so i have lupine on most of the time ,

and about illusion , i really dont care about that , i just keep on fighting cuz illusion goes by fast and i dont mind if some1 use illusion on me , but sometimes when they piss me off, i use illusion back on them , or if you have liek 3 vs 1 you should use illusion cuz its like having to fight 2 vs 1 so it kinda helps i guess

when if fight, i use 2 hands, my left hand is pinky = Z, ring finger = S or W , Middle = R , Index = 5 for light feet nonstop,
    i set minor at 6 and soul at 7 because at 5 i have my index on my left index and so when i put my hand i can feel that im at 6 and 7 and i can minor easily
    when i attack i usually use fingers index, middle, or ring finger,
    i have index on R cuz i press R a lot so i can combo easier than my 3 fingers can just combo on the skills to attack
    and when they run my left hand can still use LF at 5 and than my right hand can just go right over to the mouse

when i fight i combo using MINOR/HP as all you rouges know Minor cost a lot of MP and 1 soul = 1960 MP and which is aroudn 20 clicks , 20x 60 = 1200 so added on with my HP pot i can heal up to 1000 + HP in like 1.5 sec

when you learn how to fight, you should know the limit of your MP , if you minor too fast you run out of MP too fast, so you have to know how fast you should go for minor and if you want to add on the HP you should use Right hand ring finger for HP, and between every soul, you can use 1 HP pot, by the time that HP pot is over you can use a SOUL pot

i dont care about Right click minor cuz i do that too, but i dont use it in 1 vs 1 or i rarely use right click cuz all my skills are mostly set, Right click minor is another way to Run, cuz when you run , you cant really heal unless you have right click HP or minor, so either right click HP or Minor both would work

well if you have any opinions or questions full free to ask

Reflex89

im 2nd top in cypher ardream and i have nothin like those skills u guys got "god damn that looks nasty skill bar"

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...er=asc&start=50

J

are you saying that you dont appreciate my use of vampiric touch on F2 5? i use this to lower the life of cruel beast known as trolls and stingers while making my epic journey into the unexplored bowl shaped center of ardream where i face off with other legendary assassins which obviously dont have a good skillbar like mine so they lose horribly.
    wow your way too into this game, and your stats suck ass and i bet your combo sucks ass

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast