Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

rate my skill bar for DCZ

This is a discussion on rate my skill bar for DCZ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thank u wraith, you made me seen the weirdest things i have ever seen, but if you can be better ...
Page: 8

AirBridges

Thank u wraith, you made me seen the weirdest things i have ever seen, but if you can be better with that, i dont care, but i dont understand what u was thinking when u put ur bars like that at first.

LOL

Proximus

wraith,,, wheres the vid man????

I wanna see the crazy skill bar in action....

SS like that dont mean shit

necro

lol I would really love to be owned by ur sprint, green cake, ts, archer skill, buff and ac scrolls.
    For me ur just a lame who putted random skills and items in 4 skillbars and opened a thread to lose time.
    If this is REALLY ur skillbar, u should go to a doctor, a good one
    Oh if u want give us a video while u skilling whit that "thing" i wanna see that

Originally posted by wraith86
    seby the topic is like 5 months old and i no longer own wraith86 sorry

I guess some of you cant read

SonOfGod

wow.... he havnt posted... probably went to make a VID for us =) YAY GO WRAITH IM STILL CHEERING FOR YA

ZeIda

Ahahahahhhaha, didnt mind to read all the pages, but nice joke wraith. lol

DisillusionedIdealogue

Originally posted by Shurt+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shurt)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    illusion is a vital skill which i use in the wild. sometimes attackers may seem to tough but with illusion and through shot handy i can stop them dead in their tracks
    Sorry, it's decided. You're a fag.[/b]
    nah... hes just retarded, let the poor thing have his fun...

wraith86

Originally posted by DisillusionedIdealogue+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DisillusionedIdealogue)</div>
    Originally posted by Shurt@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

illusion is a vital skill which i use in the wild. sometimes attackers may seem to tough but with illusion and through shot handy i can stop them dead in their tracks

Sorry, it's decided. You're a fag.
    nah... hes just retarded, let the poor thing have his fun...[/b]
    this is coming from the guy that said people are jealous of turks because they can set up koxp and go have a life. the turks are banned from ko4life and you should be to you worthless piece of shit. i seriously dont know why your still here you turk lover, go find some turkish forums and leave my fucking topics alone.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678