Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Rate my stats, and funny pm :D

This is a discussion on Rate my stats, and funny pm :D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont waste the exp prem , well, i never played really rlb, only at the beginning with old indomitus clan ...
Page: 2

dont waste the exp prem , well, i never played really rlb, only at the beginning with old indomitus clan and it was when just rlb started, there was no pich bitch clan or all these +9 turks appearing from nowhere, there were just a couple , is it active now?
    i heard pat is raping asses there so i suppose humans are totally morons xD

Banned

Pat ain't doing shit lol.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

cool items dude and cool char. keep on working

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    cool items dude and cool char. keep on working
    I appreciate it

I just went full support.
    DS+7 and lobo hammer lol.

1.1k ac and 6.1k hp.

I stay alive longer, and keep the party alive.
    and they gets kills, which is the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    PM isnt funny to me, im pretty sure the guy sending
    A good mage NEEDS to be a good slider

I doubt that most dlw mages in cw have 950ac. Even with AC valks and AC enchant, 950 ac on a dlw mage is insane...
    Sliding in regards to pk, obviously any mage who stands still is just gonna' get showered. If there's no archers though, there's less emphasis on sliding... Just makes it a bit more difficult for melee to stay on you, especially if you're blading as you run.

With pure AC cospre / def pathos + 300ac, I'd be on 975+ and that's with full wep def. With AC enchant that'd take me to 1k or more, and that's not THAT insane, considering I'm a resist whore, so I could easily stack more ac.

In regards to the stats, they seem fine, I'd worry about your resists, but it's RLB and from what I see, there's no mages there. My main concern would be your lack of wep def... So, I'd invest in an IN seems you can't make up for it with crimson wep def.

lol, dunno how your talk started but I can`t see much funny about it. Actually that dude that pmmed you is getting a lot of borderwars home by sliding and picking tactical targets (ask dolphingirl muhahahahahahahaha), and unlike many other mages, he`s really comfy to heal.

They cannot really vs as there are 10 levels in between so..umm.. how do you say? It was very respectful of him to offer it.

Old stats are soso, but ds is a change for the better for sure.

good stats. get to 69 and rape

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jesseblue View Post
    lol, dunno how your talk started but I can`t see much funny about it. Actually that dude that pmmed you is getting a lot of borderwars home by sliding and picking tactical targets (ask dolphingirl muhahahahahahahaha), and unlike many other mages, he`s really comfy to heal.

They cannot really vs as there are 10 levels in between so..umm.. how do you say? It was very respectful of him to offer it.

Old stats are soso, but ds is a change for the better for sure.
    No, not respectable.
    He said i use combo, as an excuse when i beat him in vs.
    So he said he will slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparco View Post
    Sliding in regards to pk, obviously any mage who stands still is just gonna' get showered. If there's no archers though, there's less emphasis on sliding... Just makes it a bit more difficult for melee to stay on you, especially if you're blading as you run.

With pure AC cospre / def pathos + 300ac, I'd be on 975+ and that's with full wep def. With AC enchant that'd take me to 1k or more, and that's not THAT insane, considering I'm a resist whore, so I could easily stack more ac.

In regards to the stats, they seem fine, I'd worry about your resists, but it's RLB and from what I see, there's no mages there. My main concern would be your lack of wep def... So, I'd invest in an IN seems you can't make up for it with crimson wep def.
    1k AC on a DLW mage and youre telling me thats not insane ? Shit, things must have changed A LOT.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

ive always said this.

mages are not meant for tanking.

we need to rely on sliding.

im a cuber. and god knows that if i stay still i would have so many warriors on my ass in

less than 1 second.

u cant compare a lvl 80 mage stats with a lvl 80 warrior stats. specially when duffed.

Rlb on Ares is active, with turks poping out not with +9s but with +10s =D
    I play a warrior, so not rly sure, but the ac on the mage looks good :P

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    ive always said this.

mages are not meant for tanking.

we need to rely on sliding.

im a cuber. and god knows that if i stay still i would have so many warriors on my ass in

less than 1 second.

u cant compare a lvl 80 mage stats with a lvl 80 warrior stats. specially when duffed.
    Except this thread is not about level 80, but his level 65 mage. And yes, ofc a mage will never be as good as a tank as a warrior, DUH!! common sense

booyah360

If you ask about mage ask Donny :P Best ice mage in C-West RLB when he was one

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    I'm sure the crystal mages in c-west have 950. Yeah.
    I have crystal +8.
    Shio+3, Shio+2
    and Glass belt.

My def is not low, and i still have 4 levels.

Intelligent replies please.
    Ac sucks. No need to argue on that, if u don't want to face the truth why bother making a topic like this?

so...:

3 crystals +8 , 2x crystals +9
    iron belt
    dual fr +3
    ep +3
    WSE +2 / sse +0
    50 ac valk, 20 path def
    300 ac scroll /armor enchant

full mp mage

and I got like +-1040 ac on a 58 mage and 4K hp. and 4.5K mana. I hear u comming, ye u played diez. K, fine, but can I remind you that, that was 1.5 years ago and you should be able to get those stats on c-west aswell.

Char = 4/10
    pm = 2/10

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Ac sucks. No need to argue on that, if u don't want to face the truth why bother making a topic like this?

so...:

3 crystals +8 , 2x crystals +9
    iron belt
    dual fr +3
    ep +3
    WSE +2 / sse +0
    50 ac valk, 20 path def
    300 ac scroll /armor enchant

full mp mage

and I got like +-1040 ac on a 58 mage and 4K hp. and 4.5K mana. I hear u comming, ye u played diez. K, fine, but can I remind you that, that was 1.5 years ago and you should be able to get those stats on c-west aswell.

Char = 4/10
    pm = 2/10[/B]
    You're an idiot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast