Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my Tank Mage

This is a discussion on Rate my Tank Mage within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-TreeBark ewww sucks i seen mages with 6k hp buffed so you not a tanker ...
Page: 2

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by SilverBlade+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilverBlade)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TreeBark
    ewww sucks i seen mages with 6k hp buffed so you not a tanker much get 1k ac and then your a tanker
    Stop quoting ridiculous stats for mages. If he did have 6K buffed and over 1K ac he would not be here asking whether its good and how to improve - he would be showing off his pwnage mage.

As far as I know tank mage refers to build: a mage that has added some int and MP (enough for his armours and staff) and the rest in HP. Whether it is an effective tanker or not is a different story.

Ikoria may have over 1K ac but
    a. its a complete mage
    b. has much better jewlerly

Rols & EPs +1 don't grow on trees. There are very few (and even fewer legit) mages on the server with the kind of equip needed for the stats you quote. At the end of the day, these stats are not even needed to be effective in cz - look at Cama's mage for proof.

Please stop acting as if anything that does not have TOP stats/TOP uniques/TOP EVERYTHING is crap and should be hidden in a corner out of sight. It is part of the game what kind of equip you get with the budget you have. And believe it or not, ppl still come here to get advise not only to show off.

PS: On the actual topic - Josh & Cama have pretty covered it. Please replace the mage earing and lobo thingy - they are crap and its not too expensive to replace.[/b]
    +1 imo :wub: and u do have a pretty sweet mage growing just like everyone else saying get ep and change mage earring lol :lol:
    after those 2 things u will be fine for a tank mage and get some crimson rebirth wit armor defense instead of talias they shouldnt be that hard to get u kno also the staff is perfect for ice tank mage i dont kno who said +8 elixier is good
    or if u could of try to get that enerion to +7 cause +6/+7 GE > +8 Elixier

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by dorpwn
    http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?i...6181232la6.jpg * *
    very few def armors didnt have much time to get more ^^

everyone else on this topic already told u what to do... so just compare my pic
    :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
    i <3 <3 u mageboy lol :lol:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by suicide_dela
    well yeah everyone pretty much said it.. *
    - get at least an ep
    - try to get a better belt although it will be hard cuz they are pretty much the most expensive thing u will be trying to get
    - glacier erenion +6 is not for INT mage so try to get an elixer+8
    - +8 crimson is good for now, it's better than +7 complete
    - mage earring has to go, u can get a better one
    - shio tears is ok but u might need something with better defense or hp on it cuz the glacier dmg barely helps
    - you look ok to me so far, keep up the good work
    -yes
    -obviously
    -ur an idiot...a really really big idiot
    -no shit sherlock?
    -uh huh
    -its not only about dmg...20 gr health and 20 def...its a cheaper version of a rom...gr will save ur life when ur trying to run a bit to tp ur party back...if ur slowed ur party is fucked cuz u wont be able to move around to tp
    -meh nothing to say about this one

DiplomaticTank

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-suicide_dela
    well yeah everyone pretty much said it.. *
    - get at least an ep
    - try to get a better belt although it will be hard cuz they are pretty much the most expensive thing u will be trying to get
    - glacier erenion +6 is not for INT mage so try to get an elixer+8
    - +8 crimson is good for now, it's better than +7 complete
    - mage earring has to go, u can get a better one
    - shio tears is ok but u might need something with better defense or hp on it cuz the glacier dmg barely helps
    - you look ok to me so far, keep up the good work
    -yes
    -obviously
    -ur an idiot...a really really big idiot
    -no shit sherlock?
    -uh huh
    -its not only about dmg...20 gr health and 20 def...its a cheaper version of a rom...gr will save ur life when ur trying to run a bit to tp ur party back...if ur slowed ur party is fucked cuz u wont be able to move around to tp
    -meh nothing to say about this one[/b]
    lol :lol: Camaz0tz :wub:

working on my Cleric Earring atm

garfieldbr

when server come back i add a ss
    i'm int with 134mp 160int 107hp i think
    i'm lvl 69 and my jewells are 2wse ep kek belt rom and imir ring+1
    crimson robe+8 pads goblin complete glove boot helmet +7 elixir +8 and light erenion+8
    i prefer light erenion for do changed blade in priest's and elixir for xp or slow ppl...
    i have 600ac without armor enchant and 2600hp
    i like how my mage are cuz have many hp ac and i still can do ks in pk xD cuz dmg are good too
    300-500dmg with frostnova or staticnova is cool too :P
    and i can tank so much, eclypse ur mage is very good too.. how camarotz said u need a ep and ce first
    if u want too is very good and more cheap white silver earing 20ac 5hp 5int...
    i like it too. my resist are good cuz i have kek belt and 1 point in str... so i can tank mages too but when need sure i use talias...
    also i have boots and helm SD and gloves AX soon i find club defence too
    but if u got talias is cool too.. but talias u use only when really need. if run around in cz with talias u got acid in ur ass ^^
    but ur char is cool too

garfieldbr

here my mage

Thanks guys <3 all the screne shots/comments

also which would be a more of a necesisty for me to get first the EP or another earring.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

EP first...then fix the earring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12