Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

RATE MY Tank Priest.....

This is a discussion on RATE MY Tank Priest..... within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; very nice priest 9/10...good ac (for fp), great hp, and very good resists...Maybe try chittin and see what the differences ...
Page: 2

ShizN1c

very nice priest 9/10...good ac (for fp), great hp, and very good resists...Maybe try chittin and see what the differences are.

Kailean

Originally posted by Fisshy
    Suxz priest, When u have 8k hp u r good, Worst priest ever

i had 7.8k hp in lvl 63.

FP set +8 pads/gounts +9
    Lobo Hamer +8
    SS+8
    1x Agate Ring +1
    1x Agate Ring +2
    EP+2
    HP belt +14-4 int
    Dual SSE +1
    he sux because he doesnt have that gear like u had?
    erm.. i wouldnt say he is bad, but for sure ur an idiot h43r: , he just asked a normal question and he wants to know whether he builds his priest in the proper way and u flame him like he would do sth extremely bad h43r:

nice priest you got there :wub:

Aba

Originally posted by Kailean+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kailean)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Fisshy

i had 7.8k hp in lvl 63.

FP set +8 pads/gounts +9
    Lobo Hamer +8
    SS+8
    1x Agate Ring +1
    1x Agate Ring +2
    EP+2
    HP belt +14-4 int
    Dual SSE +1
    he sux because he doesnt have that gear like u had?
    erm.. i wouldnt say he is bad, but for sure ur an idiot h43r: , he just asked a normal question and he wants to know whether he builds his priest in the proper way and u flame him like he would do sth extremely bad h43r:[/b]

+1

firem

ya need some resist, other than that, its a nice priest =)

Ainelover

bwhahahaha pwner ur chars is the shit O_o rappy+6 and elixir +7 best u ever got lucky expansion came and u got quest necklace that has iron neck skin so u can lie XDDDDD :lol: :lol:

shelliebelly

i had 7.8k hp in lvl 63.

FP set +8 pads/gounts +9
    Lobo Hamer +8
    SS+8
    1x Agate Ring +1
    1x Agate Ring +2
    EP+2
    HP belt +14-4 int
    Dual SSE +1
    ok show us a screen 7.8k hp at 63 sure mate

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by Ainelover
    bwhahahaha pwner ur chars is the shit O_o rappy+6 and elixir +7 best u ever got lucky expansion came and u got quest necklace that has iron neck skin so u can lie XDDDDD :lol: *:lol: * * *
    U make med sad, but atleast i got better gear then you What's the best item u ever got ? It must been that chitin pauldron +7. Please just stfu, u don't have a real life, u make up lies 24/7, the most ppl in KO hates you.

Iam serious with this, if i would have a life like you i would serious been thinking of killing myself, i don't wanna sound harsh, but that it's the truth, iam sorry, but u really conside go kill urself, ok please now. BB

Havvk

i had 7.8k hp in lvl 63.

FP set +8 pads/gounts +9
    Lobo Hamer +8
    SS+8
    1x Agate Ring +1
    1x Agate Ring +2
    EP+2
    HP belt +14-4 int
    Dual SSE +1
    maybe the topic should be edited to " rate my tanker priest only LEGIT players" or " rate my tanker priest with LEGIT items"

and btw i bet i can own u with those items ^_^ then u suck

Ainelover

haha lol.. says the guy that got banned from ko4life so many times and still on 1 month 700 posts that make no sense :x omg... i dont need kill myself.. 1 day i will get enough pleasure of killin u... -,-

Pwner4Last

haha lol.. says the guy that got banned from ko4life so many times and still on 1 month 700 posts that make no sense :x omg... i dont need kill myself.. 1 day i will get enough pleasure of killin u... -,-

What are u trying to do ? Be cool ? U saying that u are going to kill me ? Iam afraid, sinse we live in the same country, why don't u come and try kill me ? And so what if i got 700 post ? You have 1k on the .se forum.. The forum that hardly any1 writes in, u are just a sad person, and dosen't deserve to live. Hopefully u will see that u need to kill urself to make this world a better place, i hope u will see that one day.

oke goood

Infra

lol guys calm down^^ peace!!! :lol: h43r:

Ainelover

nah i wont realise i have to kill myself to the world a better place... while im makin the world a better place by supporting different things like BRIS and Red Cross and traveling u will be home sitting sipping coke infront of the comp and say omg i reached lvl 61 and all rebirths again and then throw urself to the bed and watch some fotball and scream when some1 make goal.. --..-- peace

Aba

nah i wont realise i have to kill myself to the world a better place... while im makin the world a better place by supporting different things like BRIS and Red Cross and traveling *u will be home sitting sipping coke infront of the comp and say omg i reached lvl 61 and all rebirths again and then throw urself to the bed and watch some fotball and scream when some1 make goal.. --..-- peace

lmfao owned

worst priest ever thats just cuz destroyer master should have stayed a warrior hahahahahahahahah j/k nice priest nubbykins

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast