Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate my warrior plz :(

This is a discussion on Rate my warrior plz :( within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-ABCSTER your unbuffed though right? isnt it obvious ? lvl 64 warrior with 3k hp ...
Page: 2

Fresh&amp;Clean

Originally posted by lusian+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lusian)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ABCSTER
    your unbuffed though right?
    isnt it obvious ? lvl 64 warrior with 3k hp buffed ? :blink:[/b]

Ok, im unbuffed you can look up in the RIGHT HAND CORNER AND TELL THAT!!!! and if you want to know the jewlery that i have, i can tell you that also to prove that im unbuffed.

Fresh&amp;Clean

There, I edited the top post that way you all can see that IM UNBUFFED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresh&amp;Clean

come on i want to know what i can do better on

Supreme

I think its a good build. Dont be afraid to redistro your stats and try different configs. Maybe less HP and more STR.
    Otherwise looks good to me. GJ.

Colomka

Hey, Ur stats r not bad. I figure u have the whole +0 set of 1337 warrior gear,

I had 52 on hp with +1, so +0 is 40.

Basically Your Hp is on Par great.

For ap , Use the giga for xp ;D and glave for Pk

200 ap or 300hp hmm.

ill take 200 ap, because with wolf, its even more. even though HP is imprtant. that ap will make the difference of 100 dmage more per hit .

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Baxxor
    both sucks, get life. Fuck ko and go get a gf
    MY TIP! *:huh:
    I think you should get A BOYFRIEND ,and get faggot life, and stop weasting our time reading your stupid tips and weasting your own time

sil4s

ur hp ain't that good... dual rocs, WEs and shit like that... i ain't impressed

Supreme

Originally posted by sil4s
    ur hp ain't that good... dual rocs, WEs *and shit like that... i ain't impressed
    What a corpus spongiosum.

Fresh&amp;Clean

Originally posted by sil4s
    ur hp ain't that good... dual rocs, WEs *and shit like that... i ain't impressed
    Dont have even one WE so you can kiss my ass and i was just fucking asking what you all thought if you fucking dont like it just say dont like it nd get the fuck over it im sorry that i earn my shit and you had to buy it for USD.

Fresh&amp;Clean

up

u suck lol

DjKeViN2

ap is good considering the good resistance to flame and the hp........ work for a rappy +8 shells set or II +8! better weapon! better armors atm! apart +8s

Fresh&amp;Clean

Well for better armours all there is is +8 shells cause i got my shell set +7(gaunts +8 chitins)but im needing 2 WE's cause the neck i run has no resists on it so i need dual WE for resists

DjKeViN2

u need a decent weapon for that jewels so the rappy +8....... with 15gbs now u can make 1 i think on diez....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12