Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Rate my warrıon

This is a discussion on Rate my warrıon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea hp build ftw thats what my warrior is xD 228 str 114 hp...
Page: 3

HeAluhH

yea hp build ftw thats what my warrior is xD 228 str 114 hp

kibal

1-10 only 4 . I dont like make a char just thinking in the ap .More hp ll be good and u can get it using things like qust jewlary .

4DeadlyFear

guys
    2.2k ap is good
    3k hp for a lvl 70 not bad
    1200 ac not bad
    u just need llv 75 for got more ap/hp
    dunno ur jewell but ur char is ok
    just make more exp
    lvl 70 not enough[/b]
    atleast 1 nice guy ^^
    anyway im levelin my hp got 3100+ now becuz i got 71 afther 19 hour nonstop paramun now im going to 72 and by levelin i can clear my low hp disatfentage

SLeePMoDe

it would be better just to use quest jewels, because you're ap wont drop much at all and you will have more hp/ac/resists.

4DeadlyFear

with this hp and being undyed i make like 700+ dmg + 200+ with R i think that is enough to kill the most of my opponents

well not so pro stats.I have lvl 70 worrior and with scrolls my stats are 5600 hp 1300 def and a bit over 2500 ap and thats with raptor +8

4DeadlyFear

Wink

well not so pro stats.I have lvl 70 worrior and with scrolls my stats are 5600 hp 1300 def and a bit over 2500 ap and thats with raptor +8[/b]

i bet ur using 2 k buff and 350 ac scroll and i have a higher ap with +7 raptor

withs str stuff sure u have but still I can kill u with taken off paulodron 1 hand in pocket.Whats the point have huge ap but 1100 def

dragonsrock

warriors are supposed to be monsters that just wont die,
    if you want to hit harder get a sin and be a dex whore ;p

HP BUILD FTW

you might consider using a peice of hp armor to raise your hp a little with out restating to hp build and you can see how you like the trade off between health and strength for a warrior

Andrew_Meister

i think its nice if u dont have good uniqeus yet str acc is nice for pk if u have priests with u leads to faster kills ur ap is low coz u were giga and it does the higher damage then rap+7 that gives u like 200-300 ap more?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123