Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Rate What Friends Made In Estonia :)

This is a discussion on Rate What Friends Made In Estonia :) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dont see whats so good in the first video with just jumping over stuff..i dont see whats so good about ...
Page: 2

swishersticks

dont see whats so good in the first video with just jumping over stuff..i dont see whats so good about it ? is it a sport that yall try to jump over shit and roll on your backs? but 1 false move and say bb your legs or something "crack" your leg is broken or something. all i seen was kids making a early grave for themselves trying to be cool or something

hey faggot go die in hell its media section ok?! or wtf is that -.-[/b]
    hey idiot are you that stupid enough to click on media section but not see right under it that it says offtopic!!? OR BETTER YET!!! when you click media section it says bigger lettters offtopic then signitures!! WOW!!! are you just that iliterate and cant read? have a nice bad day i hope you and your friends dont die being cool

greishkan1

Everybody just stfu with ur "wrong topic". Call some mod and let him transfer it to right section then.

Banned

Everybody just stfu with ur "wrong topic". Call some mod and let him transfer it to right section then.[/b]
    MODS shouldnt have to babysit every lazy user in this forum. the user should read the rules to where to post and follow them and shouldnt be dumb enough to not see offtopic media section

In the first video, how come this guy never change his clothes?

J

Everybody just stfu with ur "wrong topic". Call some mod and let him transfer it to right section then.[/b]
    Aren't you the other retard who was trying to argue with me that this kind of shit is in the wrong section?

wawh

if you try to make a movie of some shit like that, please make it impressive like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk

greishkan1

if you try to make a movie of some shit like that, please make it impressive like this guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk[/b]
    U know that people who like parcour have to learn it?? These kids are learning it you moron. Maybe in future their much better than taht ninja guy.

Ninja guy was cool

And u facking retard J. Go and shoot urself. I was totally right when i argued with u. When gonno made topic to show his mage and dcz priest to "Media" section then i was right and u wrong. I will make one topic like gonno and go cry there.

Banned

Aren't you the other retard who was trying to argue with me that this kind of shit is in the wrong section?[/b]
    since your specific moderator it would be nice if you and few others who are specific moderators would have the capability to move topics atleast

And u facking retard J. Go and shoot urself. I was totally right when i argued with u. When gonno made topic to show his mage and dcz priest to "Media" section then i was right and u wrong. I will make one topic like gonno and go cry there.[/b]
    well if gonno made the topic in media section of his mage then he had nothing to worry about since "media" is stuff about KO , nothing else witch this video was not about KO so should be in off-topic media. i seriously dont know whats so hard about when your about to click on "media" on the main page how do you not see "off-topic media" ???

p.s. whats with everyone saying wrong section now and when i did it i got bitched at by alot of people saying stop being MOD but now theres 20 more people saying it and its all ok? alot of you people are band waggon hating idiots who are only nice to the people you like and if you dont know them you say fuck them and flame them for every little detail like your on your period or something

JahSurmale

hey fatass get out of ur pc and go make sport u even cant run becose u are so fat
    hmm ur life is pizza+pc+humburger and KO 24/7
    and i wanna see what u can make better if them

JahSurmale

hey fatass get out of ur pc and go make sport u even cant run becose u are so fat
    hmm ur life is pizza+pc+humburger and KO 24/7
    and i wanna see what u can make better if them

dont see whats so good in the first video with just jumping over stuff..i dont see whats so good about it ? is it a sport that yall try to jump over shit and roll on your backs? but 1 false move and say bb your legs or something "crack" your leg is broken or something. all i seen was kids making a early grave for themselves trying to be cool or something

QUOTE(JahSurmale @ Aug 9 2007, 02:29 PM) *
    hey faggot go die in hell its media section ok?! or wtf is that -.-

hey idiot are you that stupid enough to click on media section but not see right under it that it says offtopic!!? OR BETTER YET!!! when you click media section it says bigger lettters offtopic then signitures!! WOW!!! are you just that iliterate and cant read? have a nice bad day i hope you and your friends dont die being cool smile.gif[/b]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12