Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

rattrap vs micha ares

This is a discussion on rattrap vs micha ares within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by iwanttopk you suck rattrap, and plus you cant take credit for killing archers unless they have like ...
Page: 2

Kite15171

Originally posted by iwanttopk
    you suck rattrap, and plus you cant take credit for killing archers unless they have like +8 shells and +1 uniques
    u suck iwanttopk he can 1v1 u and kick ur ass

iwanttopk

ill beat him unbuffed.

Kite15171

u wish u looking at a furture king

turtle

haha... Rat good sin lockley?? LOl... Ill fight rattrap + micha at the same time... and michas a bit higher lvl then me B)

this is edited post again...
    watching rite now...

rattrap, you should of been able to kill her faster... your not moving back and forth fast enough... but then again your hp build rite?? so ur ap is like 1.1k if im correct.... i beat micha 1v1... turtle8 - lvl 63 sin vs micha lvl 67archer she had her pimp dd25 helmet on and i had fp 8 build lOl.... i almost lost to her but shes a good archer, better then most archers i know....

Kik0

Originally posted by turtle
    haha... Rat good sin lockley?? LOl... Ill fight rattrap + micha at the same time... and michas a bit higher lvl then me *B)

* this is edited post again...
    watching rite now...

rattrap, you should of been able to kill her faster... your not moving back and forth fast enough... but then again your hp build rite?? so ur ap is like 1.1k if im correct.... i beat micha 1v1... turtle8 - lvl 63 sin vs micha lvl 67archer she had her pimp dd25 helmet on and i had fp 8 build lOl.... i almost lost to her but shes a good archer, better then most archers i know....
    Oi :P

toymaker

quit flaming u noobs, get a life, lets see all ur 1v1 videos? oh u dont have any? cause your retarted? go figure

turtle

Lol me?? retarted b/c i dont got a video?? ah, well if you were on ares you would know who i am folio... ... I just dont got game cam and im too lazy to get it... and + micha and rattrap are my friends LOl...

I Wounder If You Remember When i Pooned You Finally On A Lvl 56 Rogue After 3-4 Fights?

Hardest Yet Most Challenging Fight I've Ever Had.

dlding and ratt is good sin but he doesn't lvl + he is hp build :wub:

one_way

micha, rat and turtle i pwn u all

turtle

Lol plz you do delve.. ill fight you... i already did.. but then my ap is kinda low -_-"... and you got liek 5billion dd..

lol yep. I was just in BF with rat... till my KO crashed. I pwned you today in CZ... I think you were afk though. And that one with the asshole acid potting me doesn't count.

one_way

i can take delve to xD

turtle

Lol one way.. its not fair.. delve is noob... and i know that time the dude was acid potting u dont count.. LOll but you still wouldn't of been able to kill me...

shut up one_way. but yeah, my new build pwns sins, but I'm weak against t1 BPs. =(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12