Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ready2Die

This is a discussion on Ready2Die within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u r lazzy ass no mean all other ppl r...u can have life,friends,gf,go work etc etc and easy exp ...
Page: 3

Molder

if u r lazzy ass no mean all other ppl r...u can have life,friends,gf,go work etc etc and easy exp and get lvl 80 , just need motivation...!!!

sexynoodles

So I spend 1 minute watching useless - none-KO-related random screenshots in the beginning, followed by pointless AOE wizard party, followed by a Priest with crap loads of HP and spear defense spamming heal on herself, followed by pointless castle siege war where everyone turned into catapults and randomly shooting at nothing?

SO EXCITED TO WATCH THE REAL MOVIE !! SUP MAGIC! NOT
    btw I also agree Aiori's clan will beat ready2die in a clan battle UNLESS that fake chinese Shawn in playing, then maybe you guys have a chance of surviving a little longer[/b]
    fuck you yoda, you are the chinese wannabe. i dont recall any chinese would be so dumb and forgetful to not even remember someone's name right. its Sean, you poop face.

back to the clan match discussion. i dont think a clan vs clan would work as well as a group vs group. 72 people fighting in a relatively small area, too messy. to make the best out of this, we could do either 4v4 or 8v8.

fuck you yoda, you are the chinese wannabe. i dont recall any chinese would be so dumb and forgetful to not even remember someone's name right. its Sean, you poop face.

back to the clan match discussion. i dont think a clan vs clan would work as well as a group vs group. 72 people fighting in a relatively small area, too messy. to make the best out of this, we could do either 4v4 or 8v8.[/b]
    How did you know I was talking about you ? oO

Also, NICE FORUM NAME LAWL LAWL LAWL!

sexynoodles

pfft, the anchor man of r2d, the man that changes destiny, of course...

it used to be my priest's name, remember? the one that was better than yours?

I am like the best priest ever existed in Ares. How can you, a Fake Chinese / Chinese wannabe, be better than me?

Stop making me laugh please

sexynoodles

riiiiiiiight

you've talk the talk more than plenty, lets see you walk the walk.

been there done that. Welcome to 4 years ago SEAN, but having said that, I STILL LOVE JOO <3

Jediay

fuck you yoda, you are the chinese wannabe. i dont recall any chinese would be so dumb and forgetful to not even remember someone&#39;s name right. its Sean, you poop face.[/b]
    Poop face?

anyway been in both clans and R2d and Pc Represent the best of ares , Orc and human. nothing more to say unless one clan switched races :P

sexynoodles

lol...thats a cute name for a cute person. (no homosexuality intended)

garfieldbr

Nealia, u should fight Aliakmonas 1vs1 Just give it a shot, ive tryed few days ago and he inflicts more dmg than any 80 lvl warrior here ¨
    [/b]
    aliakmonas are using ii+9? without any debuff he can hit me 900 -_-"
    and 1600 with malice...
    and other bps hit me max 1200 with torment
    hahaha ridiculous? crazy? dunno a word for ask what i feel.

aliakmonas are using ii+9? without any debuff he can hit me 900 -_- "
    and 1600 with malice...
    [/b]
    i almost sure i can hit u more then 1200 while u are duffed,
    i dont know what gear has aliak but with ii+8 and +9armor and jewel+0/1 and 80 lvl he*can*have*around*2700-2800ap,
    so its around 150ap more then me, so only big difference he can have from ii+9/ms+9/hb+9

Sucky movie :s

Vanessita

Lets make a versus party vs party . Perfectchoice vs Ready2Die so u can put it on ur next movie

I love Vane.

rplsap

Quote Originally Posted by garfieldbr View Post
    aliakmonas are using ii+9? without any debuff he can hit me 900 -_-"
    and 1600 with malice...
    i miss old days =/

4garfield here =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123