Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ready2Die clan proudly present

This is a discussion on Ready2Die clan proudly present within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; great movie ^_^...
Page: 2

sneakys

great movie ^_^

sexynoodles

if sexynoodle lived, she'd be da best priest then ^_^

well, let her drown, luis da best

Magicality

nice job on the movie ^^

any one can own with 2 party healers with chitin shields..

sorry i wasnt entertained..

Magicality

Originally posted by Boozah
    any one can own with 2 party healers with chitin shields..

sorry i wasnt entertained..
    Did you even pay attention to the fact that most of the time it was only one priest...and 1 of our parties vs 30 ppl? Guess you are hard to entertain.

We don't even have more then 1 priest in clan with chitin shield...

sexynoodles

ignore me, im just stating some fact that angie is a lvl 65 priest who wears warrior pendant while a lot of others are wearing iron necklace+w/e, and a body belt(from quest). some hp+9 earring and noobie armors. most part of the movie was himself healing a whole party of melees going against obviously more than 8 orc crowd. there is nothing entertaining in this movie, its just a movie of clan pking together that we want to share with everyone playing ko. if you said you didnt like this movie, i'd be more entertained.

garfieldbr

dowloading

dpierre6

really nice movie and good party pk....but minus points cuz i just dont like ANY :lol: :wub: :wub:

Sh11t

I dont have a cs nigga :<

Stop being jalous

Originally posted by sexynoodles
    ignore me, im just stating some fact that angie is a lvl 65 priest who wears warrior pendant while a lot of others are wearing iron necklace+w/e, and a body belt(from quest). some hp+9 earring and noobie armors. most part of the movie was himself healing a whole party of melees going against obviously more than 8 orc crowd. there is nothing entertaining in this movie, its just a movie of clan pking together that we want to share with everyone playing ko. if you said you didnt like this movie, i'd be more entertained.
    1. The people you kill, they all look like they are solo, except for one part, where u fight against another party and your feet dont stop glowing blue..

2. first part is you killing paper mages, 2nd part is you town nova'in great skills there, 3rd part is running around with a 2 party healers with chitin shields

ps, i dont usually flame video's, but this one irritated me..

garfieldbr

great movie but next time mage or rogue make i want see more mage or rogue working too ^^

sexynoodles

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexynoodles
    1. The people you kill, they all look like they are solo, except for one part, where u fight against another party and your feet dont stop glowing blue..

2. first part is you killing paper mages, 2nd part is you town nova'in great skills there, 3rd part is running around with a 2 party healers with chitin shields

ps, i dont usually flame video's, but this one irritated me..[/b]
    from what i saw, most of those whom my clannies killed were in a party, im not sure how much it irritates you that makes you jump into a conclusion without even watching it closely. and thank you for the compliment, our priests do do a good job healing their party members and keep them alive while they are smart enough killing the orc priests first.i dont see anything wrong with killing paper mages, anyone? nova town is something we do when there is no orcs running around in cz and there is somewhat skills required for doing that, however, we are not trying to show off any skills here now are we? maybe there is always an equal amount of both race players on your server, but that obviously isnt the case on ares. the last but not the least, i still dont see anything wrong with having 2 priests in the party when coincidentally they both have chitin shields. we only have angie as a cs priest in our clan right now since i stopped playing on SexyNoodle whom you were complimenting above. thanks again.

still, no offense to you at all, we are sharing this video with everybody not for showing off. if you took it in the wrong way because of our misdoing. i apologize on behalf of my clan.
    Sorry
    however if you are just pure flaming, i hope it irritates you enough. ( ignore if you dont belong in this category )

Blancanieves

Originally posted by Boozah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Boozah)</div>

ps, i dont usually flame video's, but this one irritated me..[/b]
    the movie is not made to demonstrate nothing to nobody, simply to animate to my clan so that they do his "fraps" and to do one movie.
    otherwise yap we r noobs.. but obvius i cant fraps all the Time ( 10fps,4fps..) bcoz if want see to better fight only come and pk with us.

Originally posted by sexynoodles+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexynoodles)</div>
    Originally posted by Boozah@

ps, i dont usually flame video's, but this one irritated me..
    from what i saw, most of those whom my clannies killed were in a party, im not sure how much it irritates you that makes you jump into a conclusion without even watching it closely. and thank you for the compliment, our priests do do a good job healing their party members and keep them alive while they are smart enough killing the orc priests first.i dont see anything wrong with killing paper mages, anyone? nova town is something we do when there is no orcs running around in cz and there is somewhat skills required for doing that, however, we are not trying to show off any skills here now are we? maybe there is always an equal amount of both race players on your server, but that obviously isnt the case on ares. the last but not the least, i still dont see anything wrong with having 2 priests in the party when coincidentally they both have chitin shields. we only have angie as a cs priest in our clan right now since i stopped playing on SexyNoodle whom you were complimenting above. thanks again.

still, no offense to you at all, we are sharing this video with everybody not for showing off. if you took it in the wrong way because of our misdoing. i apologize on behalf of my clan.
    Sorry
    however if you are just pure flaming, i hope it irritates you enough. ( ignore if you dont belong in this category )[/b]
    my apology's, most movies made i here are to impress others on this forums.. What was the purpose in this video ?

Every movie i download peope have 2 FH's good geared, tormentors..Ahm..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast