Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ready2Die clan proudly present

This is a discussion on Ready2Die clan proudly present within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when i receive this movie last night, and i was like, NICE video, so the first thought was to post ...
Page: 3

sexynoodles

when i receive this movie last night, and i was like, NICE video, so the first thought was to post it on ko4life, without even thinking about the purpose of it, cuz this is pretty much the only forum for english speaking ko players to communicate as far as i know, and everyone likes to post their ss and videos up here. so i posted luis's video here to share, and some other reason i didnt think of :lol: but i know one thing for sure, our clan is not a clan that likes to show off, because our laziness has overrun the arrogance and the concequences of doing that. ^_^

Cool movie, Luis rocks. You left me out of credits you gay

AlwaysSayDie

Bravo, absolutely ownage. and that int priest is sooo skilled, did everything right except the sould potting was a little off. when you use 10k party heal use soul at the same time. even a newbie knows that

AlwaysSayDie

Bravo, absolutely ownage. and that int priest is sooo skilled, did everything right except the sould potting was a little off. when you use 10k party heal use soul at the same time. even a newbie knows that

Blancanieves

Originally posted by AlwaysSayDie
    u r right, otherwhise there r moments that my party is perfect and i i change fast skill bar w/o use mana is my fault, but as u can see that is a little moments but otherwhis im noob in priest , i was asssesin. ty for rate ill try fix that

Black Walling Senior Member ReKon's Avatar

Nice Movie , Ur Clan rocks cz ^^.

ANY

Originally posted by dpierre6
    really nice movie and good party pk....but minus points cuz i just dont like ANY *:lol: *:wub: *:wub:
    movie even doesnt contain ANY's action
    i can see u just wanna say smtng ab me .. i dont care u do like me or not .
    dont use 3rd party tools again koxper ,no wonder u lost ur account
    u got what u deserved

:pic:

nice vid and whats the song list?

p.s ANY stop acid pot every1 in cz plx u know u dont need acid pot a paper mage

sexynoodles

new rapidshare link

synergyhockey

omg sexy movie boys. those times were the best. if you can't tell guys...i think i quit playing ^^. best thing to happen to me. Well, the memories i created on gaylander for us. enjoy you gaming guys.

Crazy2010

Upload it on youtub

Default OH HELL YEAH

that vid kicks ass!!!!!

omg, its sooooooooooooooooo fun.

Devontje

this is a trailer so when will the real one come out?
    Nice trailer btw <3

youwang

Angie can u post ur stats plz.
    i'm just curious about it

Shadow

its easy to do that it u have full heal :P

try go duff

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast