Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Ready2Die clan proudly present

This is a discussion on Ready2Die clan proudly present within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sexynoodles ignore me, im just stating some fact that angie is a lvl 65 priest who wears ...
Page: 4

lotusflower

Originally posted by sexynoodles
    ignore me, im just stating some fact that angie is a lvl 65 priest who wears warrior pendant while a lot of others are wearing iron necklace+w/e, and a body belt(from quest). some hp+9 earring and noobie armors. most part of the movie was himself healing a whole party of melees going against obviously more than 8 orc crowd. there is nothing entertaining in this movie, its just a movie of clan pking together that we want to share with everyone playing ko. if you said you didnt like this movie, i'd be more entertained.
    well first of all i like this movie, angie has priest skills but u gotta be honest u tanked indeed 30 orcs but werent really gg orcs ....

U got symbiosis pk style we just do it better and less ppl :P

jw, what program u use to edit and produce the video

Jediay

mwuhahuha me 2 seski

bazerk|bazeeka

gg vid good healing/curing also good players with u :wub: :wub:

Azotame

LOrDsHiVa

Originally posted by lotusflower+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lotusflower)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexynoodles
    ignore me, im just stating some fact that angie is a lvl 65 priest who wears warrior pendant while a lot of others are wearing iron necklace+w/e, and a body belt(from quest). some hp+9 earring and noobie armors. most part of the movie was himself healing a whole party of melees going against obviously more than 8 orc crowd. there is nothing entertaining in this movie, its just a movie of clan pking together that we want to share with everyone playing ko. if you said you didnt like this movie, i'd be more entertained.
    well first of all i like this movie, angie has priest skills but u gotta be honest u tanked indeed 30 orcs but werent really gg orcs ....

U got symbiosis pk style we just do it better and less ppl :P[/b]
    what is symbiosis pk style? i mean cz works the same way for evryone.. everyone does pretty much sameshit after they know what to do..

less ppl more ppl who cares.. its all about fun .. 1 healer or 2 healer or 3 or all healers.. who care.. is there such a book for cz rules?

enjoy this game while u can.. and while it lasts... soon there will be a END to it..

peace

youwang

BabA Shivah

youwang

Angie
    plz post a stats of ur character....
    pk gear ofc

Blancanieves

k give me second with my differents pk gear
    im pking atm ill post later k?

Default slm :D

h43r: