Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually very nice 9/10...
Page: 5

Aba

Actually very nice 9/10

:::Wendigo:::

Indeed but u really got to work ur combo out :blink: thats sadddddddddddd[/b]
    hahahaha... go arena with Warmen and try to kill him... after that, u come back here and say another bs...
    Warmen has only 1 problem... dont has balls to 1x1 without 2 priests behind him.. ^^...

gay, u said that wasnt u... yeah yeah... next time i'll kill ur priests before...

PS1: Sand is gay.
    PS2: 0/10 for this gay movie... amras sux... :P
    PS3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Hh3tBdHwM

sneakys

:lol: :lol: lmfao

Banned

when Warmen joined thereapers he had shell and raptor long before then so what are you trying to say exactly?

btw not bad vid pls tell me full length will have more than town nova :P[/b]

No he did not have shells bich .It doesnt mean I mentioned Waylander in there u gone kiss and defend his ass for the dual IMIR +2 ?

kiss his ass? he proposed the deal of i lvl him in return for items idiot, and it was shio tears not imirs smart ass... and when did i defend way exactly? all i saw was me talking about warmen.

sexynoodles

lol, love 'em haters

question for ibeta, are you still looking for those things that look like walnuts?

Jediay

omg mad painful. back when they was Grade 1 still i dont remember 1 babashop exp claim . ahh well some ppl cant firgure out a game mwhahaha.gif

KingOfPika

rofl amras, dragonaire full party of r2d came orc ew just now and raided with scrolls on against xp party on buffs and they died about 9999 times Amras stay back somewhere keep tping them back and finally killed us once when we are out of buffs ROFL gg clan

hahahaha... go arena with Warmen and try to kill him... after that, u come back here and say another bs...
    Warmen has only 1 problem... dont has balls to 1x1 without 2 priests behind him.. ^^...

gay, u said that wasnt u... yeah yeah... next time i'll kill ur priests before...[/b]
    Gay I told you I was on the priest :lol:

No he did not have shells bich .It doesnt mean I mentioned Waylander in there u gone kiss and defend his ass for the dual IMIR +2 ?[/b]
    I had my raptor and my shell long before I joined the Reapers get your info straight please. i beta hmmm wonder who you are.

sexynoodles

some people just desperately need to get a fucking life. GET OFF THESE NUTS, NERDS.

KingOfPika

some people just desperately need to get a fucking life. GET OFF THESE NUTS, NERDS.[/b]
    go buy another rouge with usd and name change plx

sexynoodles

hide behind another new forum name and talk shit out of your ass plx

and fyi, i dont have as much time on my hands for this game as you nerds do, and when i do login and play, i want to enjoy which i definitely am. therefore, i couldnt care less about what you think of me and my clannies, only curious who you really are and how in any possible way can i help you putting yourself out of your own misery.

Banned

and fyi, i dont have as much time on my hands for this game as you nerds do, and when i do login and play, i want to enjoy which i definitely am. therefore, i couldnt care less about what you think of me and my clannies, only curious who you really are and how in any possible way can i help you putting yourself out of your own misery.[/b]

LOL oioi owned on that post just like he owned u on cz with your party

/DIE PLX OR /QUIT PLX

btw you are the only nerd in here , and good thing u admit buying the rogue rofl finally someone admit

anyways DIE plx

im off and done with this topic NEXT

what a nub clan

KingOfPika

and fyi, i dont have as much time on my hands for this game as you nerds do, and when i do login and play, i want to enjoy which i definitely am. therefore, i couldnt care less about what you think of me and my clannies, only curious who you really are and how in any possible way can i help you putting yourself out of your own misery.[/b]
    Hide behind new forum name? Who u talking to? I thought ur real name was FreeStyleDDR not SexyNoodles or BendOVerHereIcome or HeyJawood blah blah some que name thats bought for USD /end of discussion for usd nerd

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast