Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WOW Guys yall really love to flame R2D for babashopping right, damn yall are fuking losers that get mad when ...
Page: 6

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

WOW Guys yall really love to flame R2D for babashopping right, damn yall are fuking losers that get mad when they get owned by people so they fucking take every excuse in the book out on them such as KOXP'ing, Babashopping, GM Friends.

Oioi you say sean also hides behind a forum name with sexynoodles, maybe if you didnt know he used to be one of the best int priests in the game with that name, sorry if they dont have forum name change scrolls, and now he has his real characters name in his sig so its clear as daylight that hes not hiding who he is like you.

R2D has the nicest people in the game in there clan and people flame them cause they dont know them, get to know them, play isketch with warmen, sean, sander, magic, wraith haha even tho they aint nice like me. Im not human and ive never had a charecter in R2D but i tell you i could trust anyone in that clan with anything at anytime and they would help me out whenever i need it.

Ibeta if im not mistaken your name is Ibetatestedyourmom or some gay shit and your calling sean a nerd haha made me laugh.

anyway what im getting at is this game is full of unlegit little bitches and R2D is up there with the most legit in the game and are the best in my book, if you havnt noticed you cant last in this game without paying USD and when you play your cards right like some in R2D, that i know you, make a whole lot more then you pay. OO and dont even tell me R2D doesnt hunt bosses and get drops on there on cause id call bullshit on that in an instant as well considering they're clan owns cz whenever boss events are being held.

aight well im out <3 my babas in R2D miss yall
    Fuk you to all the haters that dont even know these guys.

PS: Warmen is nooby i beat him with my mage, so is magicality , o and sean when you comin back from america after being deported?? , and Sand hows dutchland goin haha <3

sexynoodles

if you actually think someone would have an ingame nickname as a real name, you are probably one of the most retarded people i have met. i always have my current char name as my forum name or at least to be shown in my sig, and most the people i know have the knowledge of chars i have played. therefore i do not need to hide any of the char names i have played with unlike some brainless twat that only talks shit when nobody can see the real pathetic you.

and for all that usd bullshit, arent you saying it backwards? the ones like you that play this game for so many hours a day and get so fired up over a game that would actually bother to insult other people because of some petty shit that goes on everyday in game, so you think you guys have a life. haha... consider my time wasted.

yet again i dont give a shit what you think of us, especially when you dont even have the balls to show your own ugly face. you are a loser.

sexynoodles

much <3 TR_ey. im coming home soon, come vent we&#39;ll hang out.

Banned

WOW Guys yall really love to flame R2D for babashopping right, damn yall are fuking losers that get mad when they get owned by people so they fucking take every excuse in the book out on them such as KOXP&#39;ing, Babashopping, GM Friends.

Oioi you say sean also hides behind a forum name with sexynoodles, maybe if you didnt know he used to be one of the best int priests in the game with that name, sorry if they dont have forum name change scrolls, and now he has his real characters name in his sig so its clear as daylight that hes not hiding who he is like you.

R2D has the nicest people in the game in there clan and people flame them cause they dont know them, get to know them, play isketch with warmen, sean, sander, magic, wraith haha even tho they aint nice like me. Im not human and ive never had a charecter in R2D but i tell you i could trust anyone in that clan with anything at anytime and they would help me out whenever i need it.

Ibeta if im not mistaken your name is Ibetatestedyourmom or some gay shit and your calling sean a nerd haha made me laugh.

anyway what im getting at is this game is full of unlegit little bitches and R2D is up there with the most legit in the game and are the best in my book, if you havnt noticed you cant last in this game without paying USD and when you play your cards right like some in R2D, that i know you, make a whole lot more then you pay. OO and dont even tell me R2D doesnt hunt bosses and get drops on there on cause id call bullshit on that in an instant as well considering they&#39;re clan owns cz whenever boss events are being held.

aight well im out <3 my babas in R2D miss yall
    Fuk you to all the haters that dont even know these guys.

PS: Warmen is nooby i beat him with my mage, so is magicality , o and sean when you comin back from america after being deported?? , and Sand hows dutchland goin haha <3[/b]

lol look at this moron

arent u the guy were leveling FatChiken for USD ? fuking pieac of shit

btw u sound like an assshole on vent

thx bb

KingOfPika

if you actually think someone would have an ingame nickname as a real name, you are probably one of the most retarded people i have met. i always have my current char name as my forum name or at least to be shown in my sig, and most the people i know have the knowledge of chars i have played. therefore i do not need to hide any of the char names i have played with unlike some brainless twat that only talks shit when nobody can see the real pathetic you.

and for all that usd bullshit, arent you saying it backwards? the ones like you that play this game for so many hours a day and get so fired up over a game that would actually bother to insult other people because of some petty shit that goes on everyday in game, so you think you guys have a life. haha... consider my time wasted.

yet again i dont give a shit what you think of us, especially when you dont even have the balls to show your own ugly face. you are a loser.[/b]
    ROFL, very ironic that you can write this shit when you are the frst one that who thought i was hiding behind a forum name? Btw so you are admitting that you bought the char for usd and name changed now? Because before you were saying that your clan has never babashoped and its the most legit clan in the server. hmm.. it sounds like somebody got their facts all fuked up? Plus who said I spent all hours behind a computer lvling? Its just fukn funny to see people who babashop and shit like yourself doesnt admit to things and say u never babashop this is what i call irony.
    btw beta, he doesnt sound like an asshole, he cant even speak english with right with philipino accent rofl

Priestontale

ROFL, very ironic that you can write this shit when you are the frst one that who thought i was hiding behind a forum name? Btw so you are admitting that you bought the char for usd and name changed now? Because before you were saying that your clan has never babashoped and its the most legit clan in the server. hmm.. it sounds like somebody got their facts all fuked up? Plus who said I spent all hours behind a computer lvling? Its just fukn funny to see people who babashop and shit like yourself doesnt admit to things and say u never babashop this is what i call irony.
    btw beta, he doesnt sound like an asshole, he cant even speak english with right with philipino accent rofl[/b]

I really just dont get it. Do you bust a nut everytime u flame R2d? You need a girlfriend or something, you have WAY too much free time on your hands

KingOfPika

/care meter for a scammer dfalt

sexynoodles

ok now, there is only 1 thing im curious about, where the hell did you see me saying nobody in r2d has ever spent usd in game? i have never bragged about our clan being the most legit on this server nor do i have to. and there is nothing more about i expect out of you since your cunt face is way too ugly even for yourself to show.

KingOfPika

probly better lookin than ur philipino face

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

probly better lookin than ur philipino face[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...105270&st=0
    ^^ i wonder why no one likes you enough to even help bump your posts, or why you dont even put the characters IGN??

KingOfPika

r u retarded? read all the replys on that topic shitface People who alrdy bought items or whos actually interested in have gotten tiems from my main char i have no intention of publicizing im selling shit u fukard think before u say stuff. And go lvl ur ardream char with ur retarded friends.

sexynoodles

philipino? you are not making any sense at all. and who the fuck are you? really.

KingOfPika

phillipino or chinese all same shit

Priestontale

phillipino or chinese all same shit[/b]

damn man.. are you done yet? you sir really need to grow up. do you really have nothing better to with your time then hide behind a forum name and talk shit? whatever floats your boat man... you need to wake up and realize that this is a game that people play for fun.

oh, and btw dont even bother replying to this post..... i have better things to do with my time then argue with argue with a 12 year old who hides behind a forum name.

-get a life plx?------------LOZO SINGING OFF..!

KingOfPika

damn man.. are you done yet? you sir really need to grow up. do you really have nothing better to with your time then hide behind a forum name and talk shit? whatever floats your boat man... you need to wake up and realize that this is a game that people play for fun.
    oh, and btw dont even bother replying to this post..... i have better things to do with my time then argue with argue with a 12 year old who hides behind a forum name.

-get a life plx?------------LOZO SINGING OFF..![/b]
    And this is coming from a kid whos scamming people for in game items? I think before you should try to talk sense into people, you should look at urself in the mirror ask yourself; Why do I keep scamming people? hmmmm Im surprised to see Scammer writing about having a life. Im pretty sure you have life when you wait to scam people for in game. / go scam more Dfalt
    or can you say anything about ur scamming?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast