Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn man.. are you done yet? you sir really need to grow up. do you really have nothing better to ...
Page: 7

Banned

damn man.. are you done yet? you sir really need to grow up. do you really have nothing better to with your time then hide behind a forum name and talk shit? whatever floats your boat man... you need to wake up and realize that this is a game that people play for fun.
    oh, and btw dont even bother replying to this post..... i have better things to do with my time then argue with argue with a 12 year old who hides behind a forum name.

-get a life plx?------------LOZO SINGING OFF..![/b]

Already fuking told you to stay away , but u wont listen

You know MONSTERKILL's favorite song? "Why cant we be friends?". Btw why the fuck ofther people care about what some guys do with their cash ? They can buy for 10000 USD i will still not care. And Dfalt oioi is not 12 for sure i know him and i can tell you for sure.

Sh11t

You know MONSTERKILL's favorite song? "Why cant we be friends?". Btw why the fuck ofther people care about what some guys do with their cash ? They can buy for 10000 USD i will still not care. And Dfalt oioi is not 12 for sure i know him and i can tell you for sure.[/b]
    +1 .....................

Dont make war make love !

Priestontale

And this is coming from a kid whos scamming people for in game items? I think before you should try to talk sense into people, you should look at urself in the mirror ask yourself; Why do I keep scamming people? hmmmm Im surprised to see Scammer writing about having a life. Im pretty sure you have life when you wait to scam people for in game. / go scam more Dfalt
    or can you say anything about ur scamming?[/b]

You just showed how much of an idiot you really are man..Dfalt "was" my sisters char.. she never scammed any1. You dont know me you dont know her u just know what you read on forums man. I have traded chars four times since then and who have i scammed?? Dont belive everything you here idiot i NOR Janet have ever scammed anyone.

BTW.. please find out who i REALLY am before talking shit that you dont know..

KingOfPika

You just showed how much of an idiot you really are man..Dfalt "was" my sisters char.. she never scammed any1. You dont know me you dont know her u just know what you read on forums man. I have traded chars four times since then and who have i scammed?? Dont belive everything you here idiot i NOR Janet have ever scammed anyone.

BTW.. please find out who i REALLY am before talking shit that you dont know..[/b]
    Must i drag Sanders name into this shit? Sister and your her brother so it probly means u two share accouonts and the fact that u let sander play on Dfalt and when he put on items you scam the fuk outta him is called Scamming Period. Dont be retarded and please dont be "man" me, i aint from no retarded third country like you are. So stop scamming people and hopping chars and hopping clans fuktard.

KingOfPika

BTW.. please find out who i REALLY am before talking shit that you dont know..[/b]
    Must i drag Sanders name into this shit? Sister and your her brother so it probly means u two share accouonts and the fact that u let sander play on Dfalt and when he put on items you scam the fuk outta him is called Scamming Period. Dont be retarded and please dont be "man" me, i aint from no retarded third country like you are. So stop scamming people and hopping chars and hopping clans fuktard.

wtf u talk about dude i never played on dfalt xDDD

Priestontale

Must i drag Sanders name into this shit? Sister and your her brother so it probly means u two share accouonts and the fact that u let sander play on Dfalt and when he put on items you scam the fuk outta him is called Scamming Period. Dont be retarded and please dont be "man" me, i aint from no retarded third country like you are. So stop scamming people and hopping chars and hopping clans fuktard.[/b]

when all of this "supposively" happened i played H4lfmanH4lf4m4zing... and i never knew USA was a 3rd country.. please pick your face up and stop making yourself look like an ass

Priestontale

Must i drag Sanders name into this shit? Sister and your her brother so it probly means u two share accouonts and the fact that u let sander play on Dfalt and when he put on items you scam the fuk outta him is called Scamming Period. Dont be retarded and please dont be "man" me, i aint from no retarded third country like you are. So stop scamming people and hopping chars and hopping clans fuktard.[/b]

when all of this "supposively" happened i played H4lfmanH4lf4m4zing... and i never knew USA was a 3rd country.. please pick your face up and stop making yourself look like an ass. Like i said you dont know me.. u just think you do.

KingOfPika

sanderkleinberg not sand zzz And retard stop saying u had nothing to do with Dfalt scamming when you are her brother and defending her its obvious that you are involved in her scamming. Even if you didnt scam you are defending your sister saying that she ddint scam so pretty much makes you a dipshit. ill bring up a link to it if you keep insisting Dfalt didnt scam u fuktard.

KingOfPika

Priestontale

theres only 1 thing wrong with this picture dumass... theres only words and no proof? I rest my case.. you obviosly dont realize that i dont have to defend any1.. she dont even play anymore.

KingOfPika

theres only 1 thing wrong with this picture dumass... theres only words and no proof? I rest my case.. you obviosly dont realize that i dont have to defend any1.. she dont even play anymore.[/b]
    Hmm I wonder y she quit hmmm oh btw why u defending r2d anyway? Let me give u a slightest clue here this is pm i got from u look at it retard.
    Personal Message
    Priestontale
    Rating: 0
    View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts

ok man, Feb 16 2007, 12:17 AM

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 12,194

i give dual roc and 30 usd for the dual rol and i give ep and 200 usd for ep+2

so-ep/2x roc and 250 usd for dual rol and ep+2 if u sell me them both

--------------------
    MixTapeMessiah
    LvL 72 BP 916k Nps
    PerfectChoic3

Sucessful Trades: Flamethrow,LordShiva,Flippin

Im a rich boy selling crack . pm me offers

No wonder you are defending for hiding babashopers. P.S.: I was gonna reply you saying I dont sell my items to scammer.
    Do I need to say any more for you and your fat ass sister who likes to scam?

Priestontale

Hmm I wonder y she quit hmmm oh btw why u defending r2d anyway? Let me give u a slightest clue here this is pm i got from u look at it retard.
    Personal Message
    Priestontale
    Rating: 0
    View Member Profile
    Add as Friend
    Send Message
    Add to PM block list
    Forward PM
    Find Member's Topics
    Find Member's Posts

ok man, Feb 16 2007, 12:17 AM

Group: Member +
    Member No.: 12,194

i give dual roc and 30 usd for the dual rol and i give ep and 200 usd for ep+2
    so-ep/2x roc and 250 usd for dual rol and ep+2 if u sell me them both
    --------------------
    MixTapeMessiah
    LvL 72 BP 916k Nps
    PerfectChoic3
    Sucessful Trades: Flamethrow,LordShiva,Flippin

Im a rich boy selling crack . pm me offers

No wonder you are defending for hiding babashopers. P.S.: I was gonna reply you saying I dont sell my items to scammer.
    Do I need to say any more for you and your fat ass sister who likes to scam?[/b]

kids nice edit button.. you are pathetic, i made you a offer and YOU said USD only.. dont lie man... i really find it hilariuos that you are flaming babashoppers and selling items for usd. You an idiot man i find it funny.. you are a really big hipocrit..

dont bother replying man.. im done here, arguying with some child over a game is not my favorite past time. So while im gone, feel free to sread all the lies you want.. i dont care anymore.-oh and btw you need to work on your english.. it pretty much sucks.

Blancanieves

get a life

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast