Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Ready2Die trailer

This is a discussion on Ready2Die trailer within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; kids nice edit button.. you are pathetic, i made you a offer and YOU said USD only.. dont lie man... ...
Page: 8

KingOfPika

kids nice edit button.. you are pathetic, i made you a offer and YOU said USD only.. dont lie man... i really find it hilariuos that you are flaming babashoppers and selling items for usd. You an idiot man i find it funny.. you are a really big hipocrit..

dont bother replying man.. im done here, arguying with some child over a game is not my favorite past time. So while im gone, feel free to sread all the lies you want.. i dont care anymore.-oh and btw you need to work on your english.. it pretty much sucks.[/b]
    nice edit huh? i just didnt know how to quote in private messagees I can make a web link for that whole site and post it here. Do you still wanna keep lying? I didnt think so.

sexynoodles

i dont see any point arguing with this whatever the fuck you call him anymore. he is just another one of those who takes anything he hears as his own experience, if someone said it convincing enough, he'd probably believe his mom had sexual intercourse with a horse and pulled him out of someone else's ass.

this thread isnt worth reading anymore, hell, it hasnt been ever since these 2 douches decided to talk shit out of their asses with each other's dick in their hands. im done with your cuntfaces, keep talking, someone like you will believe you eventually.

p.s. cuntface was a compliment.

t-rey and sean :wub:

oioi noone gives a shit about your fun little chat with preistontale so /pm please.

KingOfPika

i dont see any point arguing with this whatever the fuck you call him anymore. he is just another one of those who takes anything he hears as his own experience, if someone said it convincing enough, he'd probably believe his mom had sexual intercourse with a horse and pulled him out of someone else's ass.

this thread isnt worth reading anymore, hell, it hasnt been ever since these 2 douches decided to talk shit out of their asses with each other's dick in their hands. im done with your cuntfaces, keep talking, someone like you will believe you eventually.

p.s. cuntface was a compliment.[/b]
    Talk shit outta my ass? So i guess Im wrong that you are ugly ass fukin cunt taiwanese or philipino or whatever sort and you bought char for usd and babashop to maximum and The_Amras is calling his clan never babashoping. I wonder how much more I gotta talk shit outta my ass. Anyway try to learn english cuz on vent u sound like douche from 3rd country.
    P.S. douche was a compliment
    /end talkin to these fukfaces
    r2d is piece of shit usd clan anyway

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Talk shit outta my ass? So i guess Im wrong that you are ugly ass fukin cunt taiwanese or philipino or whatever sort and you bought char for usd and babashop to maximum and The_Amras is calling his clan never babashoping. I wonder how much more I gotta talk shit outta my ass. Anyway try to learn english cuz on vent u sound like douche from 3rd country.
    P.S. douche was a compliment
    /end talkin to these fukfaces
    r2d is piece of shit usd clan anyway[/b]
    Funny how you tell sean to learn how to speak english when he speaks and types it fine but you cant even seem to type it right, kind of hipocritical or however you spell it :unsure: \

ooo <3 Warmen you nooby :wub:

YuHua

~~

Banned

Funny how you tell sean to learn how to speak english when he speaks and types it fine but you cant even seem to type it right, kind of hipocritical or however you spell it :unsure: \

ooo <3 Warmen you nooby :wub:[/b]
    Two big different between "speaks" and "types"

Even you cant type , We are not going to change Ko4life to an english forum

He was referring on vent when he talks ... ...

anyways why u keep defending R2D ?

KingOfPika

ooo <3 Warmen you nooby :wub:[/b]
    I love T_rey I can&#39;t type for shit? maybe I&#39;ll use some slangs but there&#39;s no punctuation or grammar error in my writing. Plus you cant even spell "hypocritical" rite so thnx for making urself retard again on ur posts.

I love T_rey I can&#39;t type for shit? maybe I&#39;ll use some slangs but there&#39;s no punctuation or grammar error in my writing. Plus you cant even spell "hypocritical" rite so thnx for making urself retard again on ur posts.[/b]
    This must be a joke, right? You kids are pathetic. And keep hating and flaming on R2D, obviously you&#39;re jealous. Get over it, nobody cares what you tools think.

nickelanes

i just say nice movie -_-

KingOfPika

This must be a joke, right? You kids are pathetic. And keep hating and flaming on R2D, obviously you&#39;re jealous. Get over it, nobody cares what you tools think.[/b]
    gyft me the cs+0 u just bought for $300 baba

Banned

This must be a joke, right? You kids are pathetic. And keep hating and flaming on R2D, obviously you&#39;re jealous. Get over it, nobody cares what you tools think.[/b]

You defintally not welcome in here

1- you are an ex dupper
    2-clan hopper
    3-an asshole
    4-moron
    5-nerd
    6-noob
    7-koxping in abyss
    and YET if i spent the money u did on this game and i still suck I wills shoot myself

P.S Selling IN +0 USD only

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Two big different between "speaks" and "types"

Even you cant type , We are not going to change Ko4life to an english forum

He was referring on vent when he talks ... ...
    anyways why u keep defending R2D ?[/b]
    I keep defending R2D because they are my friends so why not defend friends?

I love T_rey I can&#39;t type for shit? maybe I&#39;ll use some slangs but there&#39;s no punctuation or grammar error in my writing. Plus you cant even spell "hypocritical" rite so thnx for making urself retard again on ur posts.[/b]
    urself retard again haha nice i never said i could type i was just pointing out the fact that your telling someone they cant speak english when you yourself seems to suck at it

bluescudoo

10/10

KingOfPika

I keep defending R2D because they are my friends so why not defend friends?
    urself retard again haha nice i never said i could type i was just pointing out the fact that your telling someone they cant speak english when you yourself seems to suck at it[/b]
    you highlighted this part "urself" and assumed my writing is bad? This is called writing in slangs or short term of &#39;yourself&#39; Don&#39;t make urself look more retard than you alrdy are.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast