Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

The Real KO Legendz ..

This is a discussion on The Real KO Legendz .. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; old ko btw it was so bornig...
Page: 3

old ko

btw it was so bornig

dawidek12

old ko +1

agendas

i thought it was good....... think about it..... highest lvl was 70, so not as much ap and there were no shios flame rings imirs there were no ROFs there were no bifrost items, no dungeon items...... cmon its good mage with good pk dont be stupids :/

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The person who posted this had no right at all to do so.

Some things like Blood and MNI , LifeStoned , Templars , Hatred , Town , fire should seriously be left in the past now and people that are retareded enough to keep going on about the good old days need to shut up. "We" who were involed in those times remember how much fun things were and no matter what anyone says about how shit you think we were you'll never take the fun away from us we had.

Alot of the "New" players owe a fucking shit load to these old players because with out their guidence and help you just be noobs stuck in moradon or going in CZ with full MP gear on.

mammlea2

Alot of the "New" players owe a fucking shit load to these old players because with out their guidence and help you just be noobs stuck in moradon or going in CZ with full MP gear on.[/b]
    lol not true at all, jpko and koko knew about combo and mp before we did

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lol not true at all, jpko and koko knew about combo and mp before we did[/b]
    And where do you think many of these came from before USKO?

erfran

I cannot understand how noobish some people are this video is even before KE came out this is the oldschool knight online these are our times as oldschool players These where the times when mages didnt had skills like manes of fire or other skills these where not the times of +2 +3 Unique's this is the time of knightonline when it was fun when it wasn't about money about scamming about hacking about cheating this was the time when people where treaten equal. I remember myself back in the days farming abyss for hours killing dk's exping at the top of a mountain ( orcside ) I remember the first day i got 40 and Went to estland by running into the gate and getting tped or i remember that we used to slide everything as sin as warrior. I remember the day i got in a Deru party for the dirst time at the time that you would be the man with only a chitin even if it would be +1. I remember the day that we could login without premium !! that K2 was takeing people serious the day's K2 Gave real support... Not like this everyday this game get's more and more fuckedup by one or other thing and you dont have to like the video but only show some respect to our kind of veterans.

Banned

I cannot understand how noobish some people are this video is even before KE came out this is the oldschool knight online these are our times as oldschool players These where the times when mages didnt had skills like manes of fire or other skills these where not the times of +2 +3 Unique's this is the time of knightonline when it was fun when it wasn't about money about scamming about hacking about cheating this was the time when people where treaten equal. I remember myself back in the days farming abyss for hours killing dk's exping at the top of a mountain ( orcside ) I remember the first day i got 40 and Went to estland by running into the gate and getting tped or i remember that we used to slide everything as sin as warrior. I remember the day i got in a Deru party for the dirst time at the time that you would be the man with only a chitin even if it would be +1. I remember the day that we could login without premium !! that K2 was takeing people serious the day's K2 Gave real support... Not like this everyday this game get's more and more fuckedup by one or other thing and you dont have to like the video but only show some respect to our kind of veterans.[/b]
    Its just a game, knowledge is built up over time until everyone knows basically the same thing. These guyz aren't "legends", there just a bunch of people who played a long time ago. Skill standard has changed since that time, people say there noobs but at the same time back then everyone was trash. Every game is the same, skill standard increases as time passes.

offtopic:
    I LOVE how weak towers were back then.

JimXrOx

I cannot understand how noobish some people are this video is even before KE came out this is the oldschool knight online these are our times as oldschool players These where the times when mages didnt had skills like manes of fire or other skills these where not the times of +2 +3 Unique's this is the time of knightonline when it was fun when it wasn't about money about scamming about hacking about cheating this was the time when people where treaten equal. I remember myself back in the days farming abyss for hours killing dk's exping at the top of a mountain ( orcside ) I remember the first day i got 40 and Went to estland by running into the gate and getting tped or i remember that we used to slide everything as sin as warrior. I remember the day i got in a Deru party for the dirst time at the time that you would be the man with only a chitin even if it would be +1. I remember the day that we could login without premium !! that K2 was takeing people serious the day's K2 Gave real support... Not like this everyday this game get's more and more fuckedup by one or other thing and you dont have to like the video but only show some respect to our kind of veterans.[/b]
    who where YOU in MNI.. i happened to be Co-Leader in the clan for months and i dont remember you.. Pyro/Fyro were great mages for their times.. there's no doubt.. but u aren't any of them and im almost sure u wasnt even in the clan by these times..

Terrorblade

These guyz aren't "legends", there just a bunch of people who played a long time ago.[/b]
    No matter what u say, many old school Diezians would call them legends ... <_<

agendas

I cannot understand how noobish some people are this video is even before KE came out this is the oldschool knight online these are our times as oldschool players These where the times when mages didnt had skills like manes of fire or other skills these where not the times of +2 +3 Unique&#39;s this is the time of knightonline when it was fun when it wasn&#39;t about money about scamming about hacking about cheating this was the time when people where treaten equal. I remember myself back in the days farming abyss for hours killing dk&#39;s exping at the top of a mountain ( orcside ) I remember the first day i got 40 and Went to estland by running into the gate and getting tped or i remember that we used to slide everything as sin as warrior. I remember the day i got in a Deru party for the dirst time at the time that you would be the man with only a chitin even if it would be +1. I remember the day that we could login without premium !! that K2 was takeing people serious the day&#39;s K2 Gave real support... Not like this everyday this game get&#39;s more and more fuckedup by one or other thing and you dont have to like the video but only show some respect to our kind of veterans.[/b]
    i remember when golems dropped chitin it was a big deal...... now ppl NPC them :P an it took a whole day of killing golems to get an IB now they everywhere :P

also i member on olympia when chitin shell was rarely in merchant and if it was it was +6 cuz no one sld +7!! +6 ss were 10gb :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

fact is they are a known oldschool clan from diez

but the legends of USKO is everytime BLOOD

El Oh El

This topic is serious buisness

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123