Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elkar

Recording videos

This is a discussion on Recording videos within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lately i wanted a friend to record something for me on KO , so i told him to use ...
Page: 1

i keed bro Senior Member IIdarkkillerII's Avatar

Default Recording videos

Well lately i wanted a friend to record something for me on KO , so i told him to use fraps.The problem is the recording time. My fraps is fully registered , so i got no problems with the 30 secs thing but i got a problem with the file size. I don't know if it has anything to do with it but the videos stop recording at around 1-2 min and i think it's due to the big file size.I have to press the record botton for it to start recording again and playing and pressing the botton everytime it stops it's a pain in the ass. So i was posting to know if any1 had this problem and how they solved it, or maybe if u guys knew a better recorder.

Fraps is recording in almost non-compressed quallity. But then of course the size of files is big.

There are few others programs for recording but Fraps is still by far the best.
    gimmecookiesnao likes this.

if you take time to go to fraps web.site you will see them saying this in the faq and give you download link for video compressor