Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

RedencioN HELLSGAREM Priest DB SOLO PK

This is a discussion on RedencioN HELLSGAREM Priest DB SOLO PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys, one more video from HELLSGAREM, thanks and enjoy,...
Page: 1

Thumbs up RedencioN HELLSGAREM Priest DB SOLO PK

Hello guys, one more video from HELLSGAREM, thanks and enjoy,

very slow pk

55 seconds dude, that's how long i was capable of watching this video.

after seeing you put in a clip with a rogue that uses cp AFTER you already cured yourself to strike you and end up not dealing damage my day was made. hellsgarem is prolly worse than c-west in it's worst days.

pay attention to the retard toxin something:
    https://youtu.be/ytZ9eoC61u0?t=48

my mom could pk on this server without dying once, i feel sad for the people here.

Inb4: you decided to flame an entire server because of 1 player making a mistake? No, you guys just suck. don't bother asking.
    itzmad and iNuke like this.

You decided to flame an entire server because of 1 player making a mistake?

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    55 seconds dude, that's how long i was capable of watching this video.

after seeing you put in a clip with a rogue that uses cp AFTER you already cured yourself to strike you and end up not dealing damage my day was made. hellsgarem is prolly worse than c-west in it's worst days.

pay attention to the retard toxin something:
    https://youtu.be/ytZ9eoC61u0?t=48

my mom could pk on this server without dying once, i feel sad for the people here.

Inb4: you decided to flame an entire server because of 1 player making a mistake? No, you guys just suck. don't bother asking.
    Clearly turks never do stupid shit in more crowded servers right? I have an easier time in servers like Steamko cypher because 7/10 players literally tank my AS / MS combo -> free NP gain.

There are terrible KO players everywhere tbh, and it is more obvious in way more scenarios than this simple cure gfx cue.
    Roteska likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Clearly turks never do stupid shit in more crowded servers right? I have an easier time in servers like Steamko cypher because 7/10 players literally tank my AS / MS combo -> free NP gain.

There are terrible KO players everywhere tbh, and it is more obvious in way more scenarios than this simple cure gfx cue.
    Now this is where you are wrong again, when a server like hellsgarem where CZ usually doesn't get more players than 10 each side, which means 10 to fight and 10 to fight with, and when 7/10 players are retarded it means you get to fight 3 good players and 7 retards. In a server like Manes for example, where 7/10 players is retarded and let's say cz usually gets 250 each side you get to fight 75 good players. I know the server i'd go to to get some action

sorry bud, not gonna wait an entire day to fight 3 good players and get bored by the idiots that are going to cp spike me when i cured myself 10 hours ago.

Now this is where you are wrong again, when a server like hellsgarem where CZ usually doesn't get more players than 10 each side, which means 10 to fight and 10 to fight with, and when 7/10 players are retarded it means you get to fight 3 good players and 7 retards. In a server like Manes for example, where 7/10 players is retarded and let's say cz usually gets 250 each side you get to fight 75 good players. I know the server i'd go to to get some action

sorry bud, not gonna wait an entire day to fight 3 good players and get bored by the idiots that are going to cp spike me when i cured myself 10 hours ago.
    I don't understand why you harbor some kind of hatred to a server just because it has less population? Also since when does quality = quantity? I distinctly remember playing on quite dead pservers where it was like 8x8 in CZ and it was some of the most enjoyable PK I've ever had because the fights were just so intense. I respect you as a player because you are definitely skillful but as a person you act like a flaming retard.

Quote Originally Posted by Roteska View Post
    I don't understand why you harbor some kind of hatred to a server just because it has less population? Also since when does quality = quantity? I distinctly remember playing on quite dead pservers where it was like 8x8 in CZ and it was some of the most enjoyable PK I've ever had because the fights were just so intense. I respect you as a player because you are definitely skillful but as a person you act like a flaming retard.
    i'm not flaming anyone individually, i'm saying a server is really awful because it is. and yes i logged in the server, played on a lvl 83 character and had some pk to confirm my statements and they were indeed the way i expected them to be. tbh, even worse than i thought but still..

I'm not flaming anyone individually, which on the other hand you are doing right now. thanks for the feedback about my skill tho, appreciated.

P.S. i'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't play a specific server, i'm giving my opinion about why i won't lay my hands on something that's so incredibly dead.

i'm not flaming anyone individually, i'm saying a server is really awful because it is. and yes i logged in the server, played on a lvl 83 character and had some pk to confirm my statements and they were indeed the way i expected them to be. tbh, even worse than i thought but still..

I'm not flaming anyone individually, which on the other hand you are doing right now. thanks for the feedback about my skill tho, appreciated.

P.S. i'm not saying anyone should or shouldn't play a specific server, i'm giving my opinion about why i won't lay my hands on something that's so incredibly dead.
    Oh right, because its so much better to say everyone is garbage than say one person is, gotcha. That's like saying this one muslim is a terrorist because he committed an act of terrorism versus saying all muslisms are terrorists because a select few that you know of are. One is a reasonable statement, the other is a statement an uneducated retard would make.

Oh right, because its so much better to say everyone is garbage than say one person is, gotcha. That's like saying this one muslim is a terrorist because he committed an act of terrorism versus saying all muslisms are terrorists because a select few that you know of are. One is a reasonable statement, the other is a statement an uneducated retard would make.
    That comparison didn't make any sense. I'm saying the server is bad because it has no playerbase, and for me it's basicly unplayable because of the lack of competition that has nothing to do with saying all the players in the server are bad.

That comparison didn't make any sense. I'm saying the server is bad because it has no playerbase, and for me it's basicly unplayable because of the lack of competition that has nothing to do with saying all the players in the server are bad.
    Actually you've said literally in this thread that the server is trash because the players are trash, not gonna bother arguing because you're clearly not that bright.
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Actually you've said literally in this thread that the server is trash because the players are trash, not gonna bother arguing because you're clearly not that bright.
    he
    isn't wrong tho

where? i'm wondering how calling this toxin guy a retard, the server sucking because it's dead (worse than c-west), and joking about the ''you all suck don't bother asking'' part is saying all the players in hellsgarem are bad?
    WashingMachine likes this.

Guess we're just gonna forget that you implied everyone on this server is so garbage that your mom could play on it without dying once.

Guess we're just gonna forget that you implied everyone on this server is so garbage that your mom could play on it without dying once.
    forget? i never wrote that, re-read it please. thanks.

saying that she could play there without dying once doesn't refer to, she could play there because everyone is so garbage. she could play there because there's no competition whatsoever, there's no playerbase, no real threat.

the guy that made the video is clicking his debuffs, which slows him down significantly in comparison to pressing the buttons on your keyboard. he has to put his mouse cursor all the way to the skillbar and then back to where he wants to aim his skills, if he can stay alive, anyone can.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast