Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PotBankProductions presents: Old GS PK

This is a discussion on PotBankProductions presents: Old GS PK within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is the first of 3 new PK Vids which we will release..... When we quit we had loads of ...
Page: 1

Default PotBankProductions presents: Old GS PK

This is the first of 3 new PK Vids which we will release..... When we quit we had loads of fraps so we figured we could edit it up a bit and make somethin out of it ^^

All the footage in this vid is over a year old. Of all the PK vids I've made, I'd say I personally do the worst in this (you will see some combo flaws due to lag issues lol) but I think that for those of you who really like party pk, this is something you will enjoy

3 ways to watch!
    1. Megaupload
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

2. Filefront
    http://www.filefront.com/17182871/old fraps complete 1.33.7.wmv

3. Youtube
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-zbicfhCGo]YouTube - ‪Old GS PK‬‎[/ame]

BONUS VIDEO:
    Youtube now allows me to upload PK vids up to 15 minutes in length!!

So I decided to re-upload a PK vid made by Tyrone (niightmayor and ElektronZ were the chars he played on that he was most known for). This is a really kickass pk vid, the only one from our crew thats recorded in a mages perspective so its fairly interesting to watch ^^

So, for the first time on youtube and Megaupload, the Pre-GS PK vid!

Megaupload link
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Youtube link
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oam7qAO4Yvc]YouTube - ‪Pre-GS PK‬‎[/ame]

I expect the quality to improve drastically for youtube links (especially the pre GS one, since I just uploaded that) so if you HAVE to view on youtube, then wait a few hours

I hope you enjoy, if you dont, better videos will be coming in the near future. I'll make a new thread when it happens

Flames will not be responded to, though they are welcomed and expected

1st.........and kinda boring

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

The Tempest<3 it's been used before, but I don't care. You shoulda started off the song from the guitar riff to the end, but I guess the clip fading through the soft part of the beginning worked for ya. Whether boring or not, it's always fun to make memorable video's like these, so +1 for you, fuck ratings and shit. Still watching, will edit...

That Dole mage raped, I remember him! :P Didn't like the long term close up zooming, cause it wasnt' showing anything, only making me dizzy when I take my eyes off the screen lol. Still watching. Instead of non stop minoring you mage, you should of attacked his opponents 1 at a time, always balance yourself between offense and defense. Your best when you've practiced enough at doing both, nearly at the same time. Obviously it's a good thing to support your mage, but supporting defensively 100% instead of supporting him 50% offensively and 50% defensively was your mistake there. Saw it twice so far, but still watching. Alright, it's over -- ending was very creative flowing with the music, good job.

Now for the other video, brb :P Sexy intro so far even though it's just text... Lmfao, I loved that you used the song "Indestructable" when your pk'ing on a flame mage D:
    ooooo Immortal Technique ftw!! =] nice baba. A bit boring, but still enjoyed it, always enjoy memoir vids... and BOOM SAVAGE! D:
    Last edited by Danny; 08-08-2010 at 04:10 PM.

Tbh, danny's input is the only one that matters to me :P

not bad i like it !! but i wanna ask u something ! ;o why u use hp pot and minor ? !! u have 1900 mp !! and something more can u tell me the 1rst name of the song !! from the second video?

first song in 2nd video is "hit my heart by benny benassi (or maybe benassi bros, cant remember what they were known as when they released that album :P )"

and I used hp pot minor cuz I played on a really shitty computer and w/ minor cooldown I didnt get very many minors per soul lol

As I said before, dont expect some godly edited awesome video for the new one (though the vid tyrone made is so friggin beast in every aspect)..... we have much better things in store

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

loool at the Old GS vid look at the chat by 0:25 5-3-2-1-go xD

edit: was not bad, a bit boring yeah but ardream is always fun to play and nice to see you guys had much fun there. I always loved fighting against those kind of parties like yours.
    Last edited by Gaudior; 08-08-2010 at 04:30 PM.

Good ol' Bankin =)

haunted88

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    1st.........and kinda boring
    +1, found it boring too :P

OhHelloooo

"u didnt heal me cause im black" 10/10 for that

iPwnedChuckNorris

boring..
    and only dannys input matters to you, why do you post it here then >.<???

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by iPwnedChuckNorris View Post
    boring..
    He doesn't mean it like that :P but you are right, he shouldn't have said that

iPwnedChuckNorris

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    He doesn't mean it like that :P but you are right, he shouldn't have said that
    ok, then it just went from boring to good lol

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

ok, then it just went from boring to good lol
    haha sounds like a big laud from a guy who has just pwnd Chuck Norris

haunted88

boring..
    he cant post it here if he wants to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast