[Request] Clan Symbol transparent + resize

This is a discussion on [Request] Clan Symbol transparent + resize within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello guys =), I'd like to get a very nice symbol transperent and well resized (32x32pxl.). Therefore, I need your ...
Page: 1

oli

Hello guys =),
    I'd like to get a very nice symbol transperent and well resized (32x32pxl.). Therefore,
    I need your help because I failed at doing this :blink:

Well, this is the symbol ( I already tried to make it transparent but I don't know if it worked) :

URL: http://i42.servimg.com/u/f42/11/22/86/86/m2470810.png

It would be very nice from you if you can do this for me, I'll rate your userprofil with 5 (*) ^^

Happy Hunting (lol)

and sry if this is the wrong section :P

oli

bump

oli

Bump please guys

Banned

:huh: ....b ump[/b]
    Why are u bumping it, the guy already made it for u.. U dont even bother trying it? -_-

why rapidshare? www.imageshack.us ....[/b]
    For someone who makes signature with photoshop or whatever, u sure knows nothing about KO transparent logos. Lemme put it simple for u, the core of the logo must be TGA format, but the game still recognize the BMP file, so therefore u have to make a 32 bit TGA picture with an alpha layer, as the transparent layer and rename it to a BMP file in order to "trick" the game, which results imageshack or any visual based webhosting fail to recognize the picture.

PS: I myself already tested the logo, and it works perfectly.

oli

Why are u bumping it, the guy already made it for u.. U dont even bother trying it? -_-
    For someone who makes signature with photoshop or whatever, u sure knows nothing about KO transparent logos. Lemme put it simple for u, the core of the logo must be TGA format, but the game still recognize the BMP file, so therefore u have to make a 32 bit TGA picture with an alpha layer, as the transparent layer and rename it to a BMP file in order to "trick" the game, which results imageshack or any visual based webhosting fail to recognize the picture.

PS: I myself already tested the logo, and it works perfectly.[/b]
    the logo is for me invisible, i cant see it

U sure u did everything right? Coz I can see it just fine...

Make sure u have done these things right.

- Leave the file as it is, which is symbol.bmp (do NOT change it to anything else like symbol.tga etc!)

- Copy the file to the folder called symbol_us from KnightOnline folder.

And thats it, there shouldnt be any other possibility to fuk it up.

oli

A BIG THANKS TO JDgarth FOR THE EDIT AND A BIG THANKS TO C4pt4iN, it was so easy but I think I used b4 the wrong symbol again, that&#39;s why it didn&#39;t work... but thanks <3