Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Request Int Priest Stats

This is a discussion on Request Int Priest Stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; be better when i got +1 unique (only one lilime +1 one screnshot and dd chitin helmet)[/b] omg , Best ...
Page: 2

be better when i got +1 unique (only one lilime +1 one screnshot and dd chitin helmet)[/b]
    omg , Best priest ever!

TouchMyBlade

omg , Best priest ever![/b]
    Go Battle INT baby

http://img134.imageshack.us/my.php?i...sssmitenj5.jpg

wtf that's alot of ac and ap, especially since your using 1h weapon. Whats your build and items? (btw, I'll add ss's of my int preist later)

TouchMyBlade

wtf that's alot of ac and ap, especially since your using 1h weapon. Whats your build and items? (btw, I'll add ss's of my int preist later)[/b]

This link to my stats page they are bit bettter now namely AP.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...470&st=5160

I am chitin BP. I only have SS on in other Screen shot so low AC i have DOL+8 aswell my AC is just under 1500 with DOL.

If I get a chance ill do SS of full INT mode cos im wearing i thin 2 or 3 str armours in the previous screen shot. and WP not my EP+2. So should have about 8000HP(UNDY) 1470 AC and about 1400-1500 AP but if i only have like 76 in HP if i moved my 190 from str and put the max i can in HP from str then my AC and HP would improved. HP would improve alot be like and extra 100 odd HP id be puttin in

DavidCopperfield_

Here is mine

Undy + 300 ac on this screenshot ; Not ac griphon

noisome

best thing for this is chuck all ur stat points into mp and a few into str you will love it !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12