Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

request ss

This is a discussion on request ss within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so, if u can, pls post ss's of icons of 75, and 80 skills searched but didint find topic like ...
Page: 1

so, if u can, pls post ss's of icons of 75, and 80 skills
    searched but didint find topic like this :mellow:

paperownz

check kodb?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

For which class? Since you have a warrior in your signature I assume you're asking for lvl 75 and 80 warrior skill icons

4) Blooding
    5) Shock Stun
    6) Hell Blade

check kodb?[/b]
    there arent in kodb, thats why i d like to see it in here, if thats not a problem

Ezquerra

i love hell blade

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

i love hell blade [/b]
    Spam.

Ezquerra

Spam.[/b]
    spam to spam ? -_-

this mod is a joke...

Banned

13 posts per day? thats a joke...

and you are Ferruzo,

Ezquerra

13 posts per day? thats a joke...

and you are Ferruzo,

Click[/b]
    nope 14 and it can be 25 and what, while they don't be full of spamm like other people make, if you want flame me be enough brave to make a post and show all my answers on every topic.

this is about a guy who doesn't know about skill of warrior, and i say i love the skill whats the problem ? anyway i am talking about the skill.

and hi i am ezquerra. you loves ferruzo so much before i guess, cant get out him from your head ah ? :P

why u edited your post here snootchie?.

Banned

nope 14 and it can be 25 and what, while they don't be full of spamm like other people make, if you want flame me be enough brave to make a post and show all my answers on every topic.

this is about a guy who doesn't know about skill of warrior, and i say i love the skill whats the problem ? anyway i am talking about the skill.

and hi i am ezquerra. you loves ferruzo so much before i guess, cant get out him from your head ah ? :P

why u edited your topic here snootchie?.[/b]
    your not the banned Ferruzo? these say differently

Ezquerra

your not Ferruzo? these say differently

come on dude create a topic about me and we can talk there why still spamming here? that topics and image's link that u posted here doesn't make any sense...

franek if you are satisfied about the topic say to some mod close it or people like snootchie will still flaming/spamm

Banned

come on dude create a topic about me and we can talk there why still spamming here? that topics and image's link that u posted here doesn't make any sense...

franek if you are satisfied about the topic say to some mod close it or people like snootchie will still flaming/spamm[/b]
    You sir are pathetic.

14 posts per day (14 bullcrap posts may i add). Nearly 900 posts in around 2 months.
    Appeared just days after Ferruzo ko4life account got banned and started to spam like there was no tomorrow(Just like Ferruzo did when he first started here and asked to become a trade mod, which was declined, after that he scammed like 10 people before he finally got banned).
    You say you are his cousin? lol. Sure, my 5 year old brother can make up better lies than that.
    Fucking spammer, posting useless shit in EVERY fucking topic you can. You spam this forum at nights when theres no mods around without any shame, and care to deffend yourself when some1 tries to break your cover.
    We all know who you are, stop pretending and GTFO of these forums, retard.

Huck

You sir are pathetic.

14 posts per day (14 bullcrap posts may i add). Nearly 900 posts in around 2 months.
    Appeared just days after Ferruzo ko4life account got banned and started to spam like there was no tomorrow(Just like Ferruzo did when he first started here and asked to become a trade mod, which was declined, after that he scammed like 10 people before he finally got banned).
    You say you are his cousin? lol. Sure, my 5 year old brother can make up better lies than that.
    Fucking spammer, posting useless shit in EVERY fucking topic you can. You spam this forum at nights when theres no mods around without any shame, and care to deffend yourself when some1 tries to break your cover.
    We all know who you are, stop pretending and GTFO of these forums, retard.[/b]
    pwned! :lol:

You sir are pathetic.

We all know who you are, stop pretending and GTFO of these forums, retard.[/b]
    +1, always wanted to say that to him

hey but i wanna see this images of skils, not flame
    especialy looking for priest 80 debuff skil

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast