Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Request SS of DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Request SS of DCZ BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; come vs me then, i dont get spiked as hard as u guys may think, i play on ronark ask ...
Page: 3

J

come vs me then, i dont get spiked as hard as u guys may think, i play on ronark ask any1 that has vsed me b4 on an ardream char, and btw i juss got a hb +7 sooooooooooo very very happy,[/b]
    Look at how defensive this guy gets. And you think your like the best player in ronark or something?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Look at how defensive this guy gets. And you think your like the best player in ronark or something?[/b]
    i am the best ronark ardream bp

Eulalia

Guys if you ever played with JDizzle you will see he doesnt get 1 hit spike, and hes an old player who knows how to work with the stats he has. Those stats dont stop him from rocking people, and he is 100% the best ardream bp in ronark lol. With a fast combo, fast cures, good potting and a well placed malice, that np is very reachable with those stats, which is what he has done.
    I hate to sound defensive, but if you can play the char you can have low stats and still do well.

Banned

and I'm the best olympia bp, probably the best in the whole game.

J

i am the best ronark ardream bp[/b]
    Really now? Then ronark must suck ass. Because i had like 2x those stats and i got owned in Manes.

Banned

Really now? Then ronark must suck ass. Because i had like 2x those stats and i got owned in Manes.[/b]

the problem is... your not him

LolFireMageK

Really now? Then ronark must suck ass. Because i had like 2x those stats and i got owned in Manes.[/b]

-1, Ronark is a good server tbh. I play ronark, In fact i was a ardream bp with Jd. What do you mean ronark must suck, Who cares you had 2x those stats, Fact is you wont ever be as good as a bp as JD. I honustly don't like JD I think he's gay Fact is though, He beat me 1v1 when i had way better items than him. But to say he sucks, Nope... he definatly doesnt.

Nice try though.

J

-1, Ronark is a good server tbh. I play ronark, In fact i was a ardream bp with Jd. What do you mean ronark must suck, Who cares you had 2x those stats, Fact is you wont ever be as good as a bp as JD. I honustly don't like JD I think he's gay Fact is though, He beat me 1v1 when i had way better items than him. But to say he sucks, Nope... he definatly doesnt.

Nice try though.[/b]
    Cause you've been to my server and know how i play right? K thanks. I was just stating out the fact if with those stats he is the best ardream in ronark there must be some problems. If a lvl 80 warrior with full shell +10, and full uniques +5, and a weapon +10 didn't know how to combo AT ALL. And he faced a lvl 70 warrior with some decent items. Who will win? The lvl 80 warrior of course. (Kind of a big difference but I'm trying to get my point across)

And this was me and play's BP.

At level 59 we had +1700 AP, 810 AC, and ~2700 HP.

LolFireMageK

Cause you've been to my server and know how i play right? K thanks. I was just stating out the fact if with those stats he is the best ardream in ronark there must be some problems. If a lvl 80 warrior with full shell +10, and full uniques +5, and a weapon +10 didn't know how to combo AT ALL. And he faced a lvl 70 warrior with some decent items. Who will win? The lvl 80 warrior of course. (Kind of a big difference but I'm trying to get my point across)

And this was me and play's BP.

At level 59 we had +1700 AP, 810 AC, and ~2700 HP.[/b]
    K... And my 59 ard bp had 1958 ap , 711 ac , 2900hp. <-- With 300 ac and enchants.
    Good for you, Trying to get your point across obviously didn&#39;t work. And there isn&#39;t any problems.

J

K... And my 59 ard bp had 1958 ap , 711 ac , 2900hp. <-- With 300 ac and enchants.
    Good for you, Trying to get your point across obviously didn&#39;t work. And there isn&#39;t any problems.[/b]
    Wanna post a SS? And yeah I did get my point across and you didn&#39;t get it. I said a good geared person with no combo can kill a very non-geared person who can combo.

LolFireMageK

Wanna post a SS? And yeah I did get my point across and you didn&#39;t get it. I said a good geared person with no combo can kill a very non-geared person who can combo.[/b]
    Sure i&#39;ll get a SS from my other hardrive when i put it in. And btw your point is noob, Gg.

Skill>Items,Lvl.

I know lvl 59 bps who have owned lvl 65 warriors,sins,bps in vs... Don&#39;t tell me a good geared person with no combo can kil a very non-geared person who can combo. Because that&#39;s total bs. Items and lvls obviously have somthing to do with it. But skill>all.

JD vs "Good geared person" , Jd wins... nice. <-- Example.

J

Sure i&#39;ll get a SS from my other hardrive when i put it in. And btw your point is noob, Gg.

Skill>Items,Lvl.

I know lvl 59 bps who have owned lvl 65 warriors,sins,bps in vs... Don&#39;t tell me a good geared person with no combo can kil a very non-geared person who can combo. Because that&#39;s total bs. Items and lvls obviously have somthing to do with it. But skill>all.

JD vs "Good geared person" , Jd wins... nice. <-- Example.[/b]
    So if i had a character with full +5 uniques and +10 hellbreaker, i wouldn&#39;t be able to beat him in a tank fight?

Banned

I&#39;ll believe it when I see a video of it. Sure skill>items to an extent, but there are lines drawn, and if he is the best in ronark, then I would like to play there, b/c people must suck. Actually I did start there and got to lvl 40, and the whole time I was being ks&#39;d by people 60+ in moradon before the expansion. I&#39;m not saying that he sucks, but the stats do.

LolFireMageK

Lol typical noobs.....

I wont bother standing up for JD anymore... Go make a 59 bp with hella better items than him and get owned.

See for yourself.

Banned

I would, but I don&#39;t feel like spending that much time just to beat someone in a vs.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast