Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Request SS of DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Request SS of DCZ BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So if i had a character with full +5 uniques and +10 hellbreaker, i wouldn't be able to beat him ...
Page: 4

LolFireMageK

So if i had a character with full +5 uniques and +10 hellbreaker, i wouldn't be able to beat him in a tank fight?[/b]
    Obviously you would win, But if you had the same items as your noob bp up in that pic, You would get owned.

End of story.

funny how he says JD is so good, when i was on ronark ardream ( only stayed a week) jdizzle wasnt that good.. talkign about skills... he isnt even 50% as good as u say he is.. ive seen him play for a week from orc's side.. and seriously... his skill is just.. above average id say.. i ve never seen J play, so i wouldnt know who's better, but i bet that, if J is just an average player, with those items, he would easily be able to beat jdizzle.....

about him getting so much NP for a shtty char.. hes been pking for quite a few months now... and he plays like so many hours a day.. i see him on when i first logon.. i play an hour or two, i go out, afk merchant, and come back, hes still playing.....

Some 1 give me a weapon enchant scroll and ill post H3NG's new stats

AP 1811

AC 881 (300)

HP 2762

LolFireMageK

AP 1811

AC 881 (300)

HP 2762[/b]
    GG.

Banned

New stats.

Banned

AP 1811

AC 881 (300)

HP 2762[/b]
    881 ac? Talia?

Valk

881 ac? Talia?[/b]
    ofc he has talia on... lol gg bps though guys ^^

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

funny how he says JD is so good, when i was on ronark ardream ( only stayed a week) jdizzle wasnt that good.. talkign about skills... he isnt even 50% as good as u say he is.. ive seen him play for a week from orc's side.. and seriously... his skill is just.. above average id say.. i ve never seen J play, so i wouldnt know who's better, but i bet that, if J is just an average player, with those items, he would easily be able to beat jdizzle.....
    about him getting so much NP for a shtty char.. hes been pking for quite a few months now... and he plays like so many hours a day.. i see him on when i first logon.. i play an hour or two, i go out, afk merchant, and come back, hes still playing.....[/b]
    then y dont u come vs me then? if u say my skill is only 50%, then come vs me, and i dont play this game 24/7 rofl, lol ya my char is always logged in, but am i pking? no rofl lol come vs me then

Cause you've been to my server and know how i play right? K thanks. I was just stating out the fact if with those stats he is the best ardream in ronark there must be some problems. If a lvl 80 warrior with full shell +10, and full uniques +5, and a weapon +10 didn't know how to combo AT ALL. And he faced a lvl 70 warrior with some decent items. Who will win? The lvl 80 warrior of course. (Kind of a big difference but I'm trying to get my point across)

And this was me and play's BP.

At level 59 we had +1700 AP, 810 AC, and ~2700 HP.[/b]
    k 1st of all, this is ardream not lvl 80 vs lvl 70... ardream = all same lvl = fair playing field and SKILL is different then ITEMS, who cares what stats r, tell me sumthing what is better, to be smart, or to pay lots of $$ for items in this game, hmmmmm im gonna say if ur smart u wont pay $$ for this game on items and earn them how this game is suppose 2 be earned, :S but hell so much arguing, if ur saying im SHIT, which u r, come vs me and quit talking shit and grow a pair, cuz tbh y r u sitting there saying all this bullshit about my char, when you seriously dont know anything about me or how i play? yea its called STRATAGY inorder to do well and to know your limits, which i know how 2 do, but to sit there and say, omg this is a shit bp juss based on stats? wow whose the retarded 1 now

k 1st of all, this is ardream not lvl 80 vs lvl 70... ardream = all same lvl = fair playing field and SKILL is different then ITEMS, who cares what stats r, tell me sumthing what is better, to be smart, or to pay lots of $$ for items in this game, hmmmmm im gonna say if ur smart u wont pay $$ for this game on items and earn them how this game is suppose 2 be earned, :S but hell so much arguing, if ur saying im SHIT, which u r, come vs me and quit talking shit and grow a pair, cuz tbh y r u sitting there saying all this bullshit about my char, when you seriously dont know anything about me or how i play? yea its called STRATAGY inorder to do well and to know your limits, which i know how 2 do, but to sit there and say, omg this is a shit bp juss based on stats? wow whose the retarded 1 now[/b]

+1

LolFireMageK

k 1st of all, this is ardream not lvl 80 vs lvl 70... ardream = all same lvl = fair playing field and SKILL is different then ITEMS, who cares what stats r, tell me sumthing what is better, to be smart, or to pay lots of $$ for items in this game, hmmmmm im gonna say if ur smart u wont pay $$ for this game on items and earn them how this game is suppose 2 be earned, :S but hell so much arguing, if ur saying im SHIT, which u r, come vs me and quit talking shit and grow a pair, cuz tbh y r u sitting there saying all this bullshit about my char, when you seriously dont know anything about me or how i play? yea its called STRATAGY inorder to do well and to know your limits, which i know how 2 do, but to sit there and say, omg this is a shit bp juss based on stats? wow whose the retarded 1 now[/b]
    +1 , That's what i was trying to say.

Banned

basing skill lvl on items

the game gets sadder everyday.

just go 1 v 1 jd ...lose then try and ask him how he owned u so bad

i think thats the best all u guyz talking shit can do

basing skill lvl on items
    the game gets sadder everyday.
    just go 1 v 1 jd ...lose then try and ask him how he owned u so bad

i think thats the best all u guyz talking shit can do[/b]
    oO where did u go aga, i never see u on msn anymore could have a rouge 4 u 2 log on ronark :P

Nick

wondering how u can get that much NP's with such a shitty chhar...[/b]
    wondering why u need to crack someone down... <_<

Nick

its simple , the ppl with best stats have been the most luckiest with items or they just use usd.

funny to see ppl cracking each other one down... for what ? this isnt a crack down post.
    its ment to see diffrent Bp&#39;s

if someone can have fun with certain items ? so what then ?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast