Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Request SS of DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Request SS of DCZ BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; New stats. [/b] Your NP's clearly shows us how good you are......
Page: 5

maliluki

New stats.
    [/b]
    Your NP's clearly shows us how good you are...

Banned

Sorry sir, 7 days doesn't give much time to get to 59 and gain a lot of nps. Idiot. On my first bp, when I was in the same clan as valk and h3ng I had 49k nps in about 2 months without playing much, then I got hacked by a guy who didn't like me because I was better than him. (his words, not mine)

Banned

oO where did u go aga, i never see u on msn anymore could have a rouge 4 u 2 log on ronark :P[/b]

lol im on there right now haha

renamed myself drew

atm i just borrow pplz shit cuz im fuckin lazy

+ Halo3 out... bitches bout to start gettin raped they dont even know

gamertag- BigThingsSon

add me and ill fuck u up the butt no matter who u are lol

_random_

QUESTION: do u think a BP is better than rogue to play like solo and party pk cz wise
    because i have premmy and i havent played in a while cuz i cant freakin choose!!!

bp is better for party.. debuffs.. torment pwns....... rogue is good to solo, cuz u can use scrolls, and u'll have lupin eyes.. and can run away like a noob when u see liek 10x ppl chasing u.. a bp will die with 5+ ppl chasing u.. unless u have really good items, or they are all noobs

dosu

and just 1 question to JD, wtf with all this " come 1v1 me then " BS ? -_-" waaa like it fukin matters what think other pplz, this topic is not bout skills but about CHAR STATS, ur bp got shitty stats and thats a fact, why the fuk r u so much like a girl, whinin u r best ardream bp etc , if u dont belive me come 1v1 wtf is that zzzz -.-

so :

1 - ur char stats sucks

2 - u have to mistake some pplz with some1 who gives a shit bout ur skills

bb

_random_

bp is better for party.. debuffs.. torment pwns....... rogue is good to solo, cuz u can use scrolls, and u'll have lupin eyes.. and can run away like a noob when u see liek 10x ppl chasing u.. a bp will die with 5+ ppl chasing u.. unless u have really good items, or they are all noobs[/b]
    wat bout those good BPs that vs partys like fluppy and magix and others

Banned

fluppy doesn't deserve to be remembered respectively...fucking scammer.

Valk

fluppy doesn't deserve to be remembered respectively...fucking scammer.[/b]

+1

and i hope people dont feel the need to argue with that. There is plenty of evidence, just ask some manesians.

Also I have to agree with the 1v1 crap. Why would somebody who obviously thinks you suck go to ur server to 1v1 u. U go to his server and lvl a character and get items if u think 1v1s would prove your stats suck.

Yeah, everybody knows skills are important, but a difference of 300 ac and 200 ap is gonna be banging. I think i could prolly just spam/cancel animation wield and smash the fuk outta ne1. Combo isnt really that important for an ardream bp cus of wield (unless u need every last bit of dmg for a warrior or a rogue w/ minor or something).

Spamming 500 dmg vs 300 dmg + an R hit (which will more than likely FAIL) is gonna win the fight. Besides, we r talking low ap and low def vs good ap and good def. Its not even a matter of skill really in this case.

Btw. I can back up jesusbuffs on this one. He learned to be a good player who i'd take in a party anyday ESPECIALLY on a bp.
    And his bp is rockin! what items dabbs?

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

and just 1 question to JD, wtf with all this " come 1v1 me then " BS ? -_-" waaa like it fukin matters what think other pplz, this topic is not bout skills but about CHAR STATS, ur bp got shitty stats and thats a fact, why the fuk r u so much like a girl, whinin u r best ardream bp etc , if u dont belive me come 1v1 wtf is that zzzz -.-

so :

1 - ur char stats sucks

2 - u have to mistake some pplz with some1 who gives a shit bout ur skills

bb[/b]
    when he sits there and says shit 2 me saying how the fuk do i have all the hard earned np i get saying that i should die in 1 hit cuz i dont, yea do kinda get offended, and if you think that my stats sux because i use 200 ac instead of scrolls, and because i dont ware taila like almost every singel bp that post there SS here, yea its insulting 2 hear ppl say shit like that, saying that i shouldn't have that much with my char, yet i do, so doesn't that say 2 urself, hey if this guy has such low stats but high np, hmmm he must be kinda good no and know what hes doing on a bp... zzzz idk ppl say my stats sux, but i do juss fine w/ them, i juss find ppl expect that they cant think fast enough w/ low ac on what to do, which i can, and that they EXPECT to know everything about other peoples chars and calling them shit, when im not, and like i said b4, ppl saying they have dual rocs, dual we, ib and shit 4 ardream..... yea definatly dont have all that shit on ronark, and its not fuking worth spending 300 usd on a game to play which u r suppose 2 earn items, i post my stats where i dont buy items, and i play legit, and they say this shit rofl, its funny and insulting, where u can ask ppl on ronark how good i am

p.s. put urself in my shoes for instance, when ppl r making fun of u or sumthing you own, what do u do? stick up for it, i think so. so bb

Valk

I mostly ignore it. I like the ol "ßß noob"

lol i remember when i started an ardream bp. I had around 2600 hp, 1500 ap and about 430 def. Talk about crappy. Its all a process though. Cant be awesome right away. Unless ur dabbs and do it all in 7 days.

Banned

Well the items came off my main warrior, so my only challenge was lvl'ing. :P You remember when I first started my bp on manes though, my best item for a long time was a lupus pendant +1. xD

Edit: Btw, I mastered the priest today, olympia's dcz is shit, especially on human side, only shitty turk ksers. Oh wait, that is all ardreams...well anyway I can't put up with ardream so I'm goin 60+ my ap went from 1813 at 60 non mastered to 2100 mastered. :lol:

Banned

JD is just a hella old myko player.... basically had to contend with lvl 70s his whole pking carrer...

what were u only lvl 67??

basically in the end being the underdog in the fight is what hes used to... and he owns at it...Plus the fighting in myko is way more personel due to the low numbers of players... So fighting 5 randoms turks is much easier then fighting 2 ppl who know exactly what your wearing... and your pk style.

at least thats how i feel in my experience.. i used to know exactly when my oppenents threw on dd , and exactly when they planned to do.. maybe old players know what im talking about since i hear it was like this in usko when it first started.

o and a quick example... a guy named loveydovey used to know I didnt have much hp and resist so he would always ask for his friends elf belt then switch to it when screaming or legcutting me... then always straight fuck me up while curing. My priest found out and always started curing me when my bar turned green... Just a average pk week in myko always gotta change somethin up or ur gonna get that ass raped...

/end rant

just wanted to go into memories srry

J

k 1st of all, this is ardream not lvl 80 vs lvl 70... ardream = all same lvl = fair playing field and SKILL is different then ITEMS, who cares what stats r, tell me sumthing what is better, to be smart, or to pay lots of $$ for items in this game, hmmmmm im gonna say if ur smart u wont pay $$ for this game on items and earn them how this game is suppose 2 be earned, :S but hell so much arguing, if ur saying im SHIT, which u r, come vs me and quit talking shit and grow a pair, cuz tbh y r u sitting there saying all this bullshit about my char, when you seriously dont know anything about me or how i play? yea its called STRATAGY inorder to do well and to know your limits, which i know how 2 do, but to sit there and say, omg this is a shit bp juss based on stats? wow whose the retarded 1 now[/b]
    K 1st of all, you need to learn how to spell. And I'm not the one sitting here saying I wanna vs you, I was saying your stats sucks. And you sit here and say your the best BP and you can probably beat me in a 1 v 1, when you don't know how I play? Don't give me shit if you don't know how i play. I simply stated that your stats suck. And basically it is just stats on a ardream BP cause combo barley even works in there. And yet, your still the retard.

when he sits there and says shit 2 me saying how the fuk do i have all the hard earned np i get saying that i should die in 1 hit cuz i dont, yea do kinda get offended, and if you think that my stats sux because i use 200 ac instead of scrolls, and because i dont ware taila like almost every singel bp that post there SS here, yea its insulting 2 hear ppl say shit like that, saying that i shouldn't have that much with my char, yet i do, so doesn't that say 2 urself, hey if this guy has such low stats but high np, hmmm he must be kinda good no and know what hes doing on a bp... zzzz idk ppl say my stats sux, but i do juss fine w/ them, i juss find ppl expect that they cant think fast enough w/ low ac on what to do, which i can, and that they EXPECT to know everything about other peoples chars and calling them shit, when im not, and like i said b4, ppl saying they have dual rocs, dual we, ib and shit 4 ardream..... yea definatly dont have all that shit on ronark, and its not fuking worth spending 300 usd on a game to play which u r suppose 2 earn items, i post my stats where i dont buy items, and i play legit, and they say this shit rofl, its funny and insulting, where u can ask ppl on ronark how good i am

p.s. put urself in my shoes for instance, when ppl r making fun of u or sumthing you own, what do u do? stick up for it, i think so. so bb[/b]
    Well I never commented about your np's or what not. And you don't have to babashop in this game to get good gear. V4lk and H3NG didn't babashop any and they're stats are good.

+1

and i hope people dont feel the need to argue with that. There is plenty of evidence, just ask some manesians.

Also I have to agree with the 1v1 crap. Why would somebody who obviously thinks you suck go to ur server to 1v1 u. U go to his server and lvl a character and get items if u think 1v1s would prove your stats suck.

Yeah, everybody knows skills are important, but a difference of 300 ac and 200 ap is gonna be banging. I think i could prolly just spam/cancel animation wield and smash the fuk outta ne1. Combo isnt really that important for an ardream bp cus of wield (unless u need every last bit of dmg for a warrior or a rogue w/ minor or something).

Spamming 500 dmg vs 300 dmg + an R hit (which will more than likely FAIL) is gonna win the fight. Besides, we r talking low ap and low def vs good ap and good def. Its not even a matter of skill really in this case.

Btw. I can back up jesusbuffs on this one. He learned to be a good player who i'd take in a party anyday ESPECIALLY on a bp.
    And his bp is rockin! what items dabbs?[/b]
    Tru Dat. And dabbs is a GG player.

But you can rant all you want, I'm through arguing with you and your little idol-ers.

Banned

K 1st of all, you need to learn how to spell. And I'm not the one sitting here saying I wanna vs you, I was saying your stats sucks. And you sit here and say your the best BP and you can probably beat me in a 1 v 1, when you don't know how I play? Don't give me shit if you don't know how i play. I simply stated that your stats suck. And basically it is just stats on a ardream BP cause combo barley even works in there. And yet, your still the retard.
    Well I never commented about your np's or what not. And you don't have to babashop in this game to get good gear. V4lk and H3NG didn't babashop any and they're stats are good.
    Tru Dat. And dabbs is a GG player.

But you can rant all you want, I'm through arguing with you and your little idol-ers.[/b]

in the end u did diss his skill... he had a right to defend himself... basically just stop being a bitch bout it and stfu...

there woulda just been np if u said.... your stats suck

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast