Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Request SS of DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Request SS of DCZ BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Actually someone..I think valk did just say his stats suck, and didn't dis his skill, but he was still griped ...
Page: 6

Banned

Actually someone..I think valk did just say his stats suck, and didn't dis his skill, but he was still griped at for saying his stats suck. Which they do suck and there is no way of getting around that, this topic was post ss of dcz bp stats, not show us shitty stats and then write a novel about how good you are.

Lag0nx

gyver should post his stats here,about 2k AP hes got.

and also you're right,Skill> items,but it has its limit,when i played my DCZ rogue i had average stats like 800 ac 1.1k ap and 3k hp
    but my minor combo was good i beat warriors with hb's +8 uniques +2's i beat rogues with +8 shards and people way better geared than me.
    good times never lost a vs ill pm gyver to post his stats here

Banned

2k ap? What does he have? Rocs+2 and shit or II/HB+9?

Lag0nx

+9 armors and +16 accesories DRs +1 aos +2 stuff like that but i think he is hp build now

sexy Owa

bp&#39;s like gyver are ment to ks and do damage not 1v1 or take any hits >.< hes sin food

Banned

+9 armors and +16 accesories DRs +1 aos +2 stuff like that but i think he is hp build now[/b]
    I hope so, with those accessories I bet his hp was ugly as hell.

Banned

QUOTE(JDizzle @ Oct 3 2007, 05:43 PM)
    i am the best ronark ardream bp

Really now? Then ronark must suck ass. Because i had like 2x those stats and i got owned in Manes.

thats when he started dissing his skill..... or well thats how i looked at it and so did jd.

Banned

Really now? Then ronark must suck ass. Because i had like 2x those stats and i got owned in Manes.

thats when he started dissing his skill..... or well thats how i looked at it and so did jd.

Lag0nx

I hope so, with those accessories I bet his hp was ugly as hell.[/b]

anyways atm about 3100 hp 860 AC and 1650 ap ~
    he will post later he said

Valk

anyways atm about 3100 hp 860 AC and 1650 ap ~
    he will post later he said [/b]
    did he learn to combo yet instead of sliding everywhere?

LithiumBunny12

absolutely no skill involved in andream unless ur 1 v 1 and if u disagree ur retarded

sexy Owa

absolutely no skill involved in andream unless ur 1 v 1 and if u disagree ur retarded[/b]
    are you kidding? 1v1 is about ten times easier then mass pk in addream :/ mages and priests unable to cast due to the 30 assassins on them, melee&#39;s unable to move because they are surrounded by other players, duffs every 3 seconds, mages everywhere, dcz is not as simple as people think >.< dcz is full of turks, FULL OF IT sooo many turks that the pk is very difficult for any class except a towning archer. if you disagree with 30 vs 8 in most situations being hard ur retarded :blink:

absolutely no skill involved in andream unless ur 1 v 1 and if u disagree ur retarded[/b]
    well that might be true if u got a real pk party of a dcz-only clan.
    but otherways, mnh..
    there are special gangbang partys to kill every1
    to survive that is hard lol

also i cant believe that a fp priest as fullheal (54/45) can die unless its a 10vs1
    on older server even less.. 25 dd cap/32dd shield etc.

J

thats when he started dissing his skill..... or well thats how i looked at it and so did jd.[/b]
    I was quoting him because he was bragging about himself saying how he is the best n shit, and which those stats, there&#39;s no way in hell he could be the best.

Banned

I was quoting him because he was bragging about himself saying how he is the best n shit, and which those stats, there&#39;s no way in hell he could be the best.[/b]

He is one of the best there..... his items arent that bad for a new server...

as long as he isnt going against players with +2 uniques he is in a good spot

and again ur prolly basing him being the best by meaning he has beatin every1 1on1..
    he has the best pk style there .... that simple...

plus i havent seen any1 from ronark ardream contend with that...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast