Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Request SS of DCZ BP

This is a discussion on Request SS of DCZ BP within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; did he learn to combo yet instead of sliding everywhere?[/b] he knows to combo. i vsd about 300 people when ...
Page: 7

Lag0nx

did he learn to combo yet instead of sliding everywhere?[/b]
    he knows to combo.
    i vsd about 300 people when i played,i never lost only 0-0,but gyver can defiantly combo.
    i didn't actually win/lose to him because we got interrupted :x
    but normally he slides unless 1v1 because he is a lazy ass.. let him be.

LithiumBunny12

exactly my point 1 massive gangbang all kills are kses come on seriously that shows no skill

Your NP's clearly shows us how good you are...[/b]
    I gotta laugh at this. In DCZ with an 8man party just tell me how much NP you get per kill. Like 6? 7? NP in dcz just means you've spent more time in it. It's about fun, not the national points you get. For most people DCZ is completely secondary. Want to know how to gain NP's on a dcz char? Go leech in luner war.Here is my stats as BP, fully unbuffed with enchants/book. I go for hp/mana :P /die all those who cheated and use talia for screenies

IMO, 1.1khp > 300 ap... but thats just my oppinion. I hate BP anyways, I played like 30mins in ardream and realized your a quick target. :P I'd also like to add this isn't my char or gear, just borrowing it atm. CLWB I love you. :wub:

I do have foverens and some rogue gear like re's and elf belt but that looks gay on priest ehh?

closetoheaven

get better hp+ac+resis plx3

get better hp+ac+resis plx3[/b]
    You must be high. :P It's unbuffed.

when he sits there and says shit 2 me saying how the fuk do i have all the hard earned np i get saying that i should die in 1 hit cuz i dont, yea do kinda get offended, and if you think that my stats sux because i use 200 ac instead of scrolls, and because i dont ware taila like almost every singel bp that post there SS here, yea its insulting 2 hear ppl say shit like that, saying that i shouldn't have that much with my char, yet i do, so doesn't that say 2 urself, hey if this guy has such low stats but high np, hmmm he must be kinda good no and know what hes doing on a bp... zzzz idk ppl say my stats sux, but i do juss fine w/ them, i juss find ppl expect that they cant think fast enough w/ low ac on what to do, which i can, and that they EXPECT to know everything about other peoples chars and calling them shit, when im not, and like i said b4, ppl saying they have dual rocs, dual we, ib and shit 4 ardream..... yea definatly dont have all that shit on ronark, and its not fuking worth spending 300 usd on a game to play which u r suppose 2 earn items, i post my stats where i dont buy items, and i play legit, and they say this shit rofl, its funny and insulting, where u can ask ppl on ronark how good i am

p.s. put urself in my shoes for instance, when ppl r making fun of u or sumthing you own, what do u do? stick up for it, i think so. so bb[/b]
    or it could mean that he has no life, and pk 24/7, and played for many months... uve played on ur bp for at least 3x the time i palyed on my pathos char, because, i once shared/had a char in ronark, and back then i remmeber seeing u in ardream, and u already had 75k+ np, from ur sig on ko4life... so uve been playing a hella long time.. so i wouldnt be surprised, at ur high np....

np doesnt = skill/good combo, np = you pk for a long time.

and no i would definately not say u are good BP.. ur just an above average BP.. nothign special... yes ive seen u play in ardream

I'm sorry but FULL STR build sucks.

My personal "Tank" build :P

1 Hand? [75 DD def]

+9/19 Grade 1 HP Set
    +6/25 Grade 1 DD Cap
    Dual RoC +1
    Dual WE +1
    Iron Belt +0
    WP +2
    Iron Impact +8/80
    Impact +8/80
    HP Valky Armor

Raped....

but you got II +8... and a full set of g1 +9

nice priest

Banned

or it could mean that he has no life, and pk 24/7, and played for many months... uve played on ur bp for at least 3x the time i palyed on my pathos char, because, i once shared/had a char in ronark, and back then i remmeber seeing u in ardream, and u already had 75k+ np, from ur sig on ko4life... so uve been playing a hella long time.. so i wouldnt be surprised, at ur high np....

np doesnt = skill/good combo, np = you pk for a long time.

and no i would definately not say u are good BP.. ur just an above average BP.. nothign special... yes ive seen u play in ardream[/b]
    sippin on all that haterade must be good..

Royalassassin

nice bp's

GetRichOrDieTrying

i is sin, i is kill all u bps
    zuahahahahahaha

closetoheaven

*******i am a sin, i can kill all of u bitches

Valk

*******i am a sin, i can kill all of u bitches[/b]

aka:

I am a coward and I can run away from you really fast then gank you in a 10v1 and call myself a hero for killing a great bp.

_random_

aka:

I am a coward and I can run away from you really fast then gank you in a 10v1 and call myself a hero for killing a great bp.[/b]
    +1

have 1v1 then rogues hp goes down and runs

Ardreamer4Life

well just no1 VSs when they are duffed

just cause any BP can destroy a maliced sin, shitty items or not lol

and u guys are getting off topic, go talk shit somewhere else, me want more screenies :lol:

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast