Requesting ardream bp stats

This is a discussion on Requesting ardream bp stats within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I have done a seach and nothing really came up when i searched BP stats, and there aint many bp ...
Page: 1

Default Requesting ardream bp stats

I have done a seach and nothing really came up when i searched BP stats, and there aint many bp stats in the DLW topic so if any1 could post their stats, and maybe their gear to help me out i'd appriciate it.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

here is mine... its old and only lvl58, so give like +40 ap +1 def and some hp for it, i liked this build, as i remember it was with dual roc+2, we+2/we+0, in+2, glass belt+0, +8 str paper cap, +9 str paper pauldron, +9 hp paper pad, +9 hp paper gaunts, and +7 str paper boots, and a nicely hb+8... i was gr8, but if u want some serious pwnage, get a good shield, like ds+7/+8, and simple impact+8(or better) and you can tank more, and still do nice hits, i had like 1150 ap with ds+7 and impact+8 on and 1161 def if im not wrong with counting

Thanks for that bro, i love the hp, and u think we's r better than PE's for bp? great stats btw and people keep these coming

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

i needed those we's cause of resists, because there are multiple mages in olympia ardream(as u can see on my picture) and they're strong together in a party(immediate die)... wp+3 is still good for resists, but on oly theres no 25 dd helmet or anything, so i needed in and gb for staying alive

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Thanks for that bro, i love the hp, and u think we's r better than PE's for bp? great stats btw and people keep these coming
    180hp >> 10HP for dcz BP
    20resists to all >>>>>>>>> 10def

(for duals ofc)

no other bp stats?