Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Requesting best warrior combo movies :S

This is a discussion on Requesting best warrior combo movies :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys please dont flame or argue in my topic :S just post the good combo videos and how to combo ...
Page: 4

tamachan

guys please dont flame or argue in my topic :S just post the good combo videos and how to combo dont post f9devil pls, i used to love him.. but now there is better warriors

007_heal

Trust me most people have come to respect Hitmachine that have played against him.

Including me

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

hitmachine actually did suck.

his combo wasnt near to perfect, same for his potting

not to mention that all his items been either duped or babashopped.

Theres no doubt that a lvl 70 warrior with full set of +3 jewels would literally rape everyone, even a turk with half a brain could do that.

UnnamedByMazek

i think Cerote from Bera < now girakon >

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

hitmachine actually did suck.

his combo wasnt near to perfect, same for his potting

not to mention that all his items been either duped or babashopped.

Theres no doubt that a lvl 70 warrior with full set of +3 jewels would literally rape everyone, even a turk with half a brain could do that.[/b]
    u sir are an idiot Roy never had +3 set of jewels .. all he ever had was a WE +3 he bought rest was at most +1 and one or 2 +2&#39;s .. like warrior earrings and diamond rings .. u never had access to his account u should know what his items were .. so u should just shut the fuck up ..
    he was on +1 dual rocs and PE&#39;s with iron set +0 like 80% of his bera time ...

u sir are an idiot Roy never had +3 set of jewels .. all he ever had was a WE +3 he bought rest was at most +1 and one or 2 +2&#39;s .. like warrior earrings and diamond rings .. u never had access to his account u should know what his items were .. so u should just shut the fuck up ..
    he was on +1 dual rocs and PE&#39;s with iron set +0 like 80% of his bera time ...[/b]
    oh really? explains the countless wipes his accounts had and that 6k mana or what it was he always had on his movies, right?

hm ever heard of HP build ?
    and wipes ? i never heard of him getting wiped except this WE +3 that he asked from aGM to check and delete ..
    he just got hacked 2 or 3 times if thats what u mean "wipe"

hm ever heard of HP build ?
    and wipes ? i never heard of him getting wiped except this WE +3 that he asked from aGM to check and delete ..
    he just got hacked 2 or 3 times if thats what u mean "wipe"[/b]

hp build? rofl you must be fucking kidding me, i was one of the very first warriors to ever use and stick with the hp build, so trust me, i do know what it is like.

yet the mana and hp he had in a few screens and fraps i&#39;ve seen are just impossible to have with "+1 jewels" as you say.

besides that, this whole conversation about hitmachine weather being legit or not, well, its something that was discussed about ages ago already, and way too often if you ask me, there was solid proof that he wasn&#39;t legit, guess you&#39;ll just search around this forums some if you keep on going with this endless argumentation.

hp build? rofl you must be fucking kidding me, i was one of the very first warriors to ever use and stick with the hp build, so trust me, i do know what it is like.

yet the mana and hp he had in a few screens and fraps i&#39;ve seen are just impossible to have with "+1 jewels" as you say.

besides that, this whole conversation about hitmachine weather being legit or not, well, its something that was discussed about ages ago already, and way too often if you ask me, there was solid proof that he wasn&#39;t legit, guess you&#39;ll just search around this forums some if you keep on going with this endless argumentation.[/b]

in his first 3 vids, he had normal hp, 5200 with 1500 scroll + giga8

i dont wanna argue about him anyway he was the best warrior , end of story.
    and yea hes last 3-4 lvls werent legit , combo poting and all the other shit were .
    anyway -.-

i dont wanna argue about him anyway he was the best warrior , end of story.
    and yea hes last 3-4 lvls werent legit , combo poting and all the other shit were .
    anyway -.-[/b]

as said before, he wasn&#39;t.
    His combo and potting are far from being perfect and I&#39;m pretty sure i know a handful of warriors that could beat the shit out of him in a 1v1, even back then.

well they should have fought then.. but they didn&#39;t.. so until then.. HitMachine, in all his unlegit glory, is number one on most people&#39;s lists

sexy Owa

hitmachine was good but as schrotti said combo isnt all that makes a warrior >.< pk logic, defence armor usage, shield usage, defending your priest, have to be fast with all of these :P the faster you are the better you are i always liked the way tempests pked, more then f9devil at least :P

hitmachine was good but as schrotti said combo isnt all that makes a warrior >.< pk logic, defence armor usage, shield usage, defending your priest, have to be fast with all of these :P the faster you are the better you are i always liked the way tempests pked, more then f9devil at least :P[/b]

temptests was on a big ego trip back then :P
    sadly we never managed to get ourselves equal warriors to 1on1 each other, we still fight on msn over who the better warrior is/was

Only +3 unique Roy has had was that WE you saw in his movie. Rest of his jewels were +1/+2(IB +0). Don`t even start to argue on this topic if u haven`t seen his items.
    By saying that his combo wasn`t near perfect and same for his potting..dude, his combo is godlike in comparison with yours. Yes, I´ve seen 1 of your movies and I can assure you that he can beat you with his eyes closed :lol: Okay, the differense is not that bad but seriously.. Roy spent days in arena testing the perfect potting and comboing. As u can see from his last movie it was near perfect u can ever get.

P.S What`s up John!? :wub:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast