Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Requesting best warrior combo movies :S

This is a discussion on Requesting best warrior combo movies :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wether hitmachine did have a perfect combo or not.... (he actuelly didnt, he just had uber items for his time) ...
Page: 5

wawh

wether hitmachine did have a perfect combo or not.... (he actuelly didnt, he just had uber items for his time)

he is and stays unlegit, cause he hardly didnt any exp by himself....
    i really dont see how you ppl look up to him while he did nothing to accomplisch to become a legend...

there are countless of videos of him macroing with that rogue.. (pff forgot the name, hotsauce or something)

sexy Owa

temptests was on a big ego trip back then :P
    sadly we never managed to get ourselves equal warriors to 1on1 each other, we still fight on msn over who the better warrior is/was [/b]
    lols :P he still is on an ego trip h34r: but even so he was a great warrior would have liked to have seen you two fight it out on decently similar warriors :P

havvk is sexy too

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Only +3 unique Roy has had was that WE you saw in his movie. Rest of his jewels were +1/+2(IB +0). Don`t even start to argue on this topic if u haven`t seen his items.
    By saying that his combo wasn`t near perfect and same for his potting..dude, his combo is godlike in comparison with yours. Yes, I´ve seen 1 of your movies and I can assure you that he can beat you with his eyes closed :lol: Okay, the differense is not that bad but seriously.. Roy spent days in arena testing the perfect potting and comboing. As u can see from his last movie it was near perfect u can ever get.

P.S What`s up John!? :wub:[/b]

im not claiming that in my MOVIES i have a better combo, im aware that due to fraps/game cam on, you have a lag of fps every now and then which makes it impossible, for me at least, to combo perfectly, however i doubt hitmachine would stand a chance, honestly, all he was good for were his items back then, put a halfway decent combo into it and thats it.

wether hitmachine did have a perfect combo or not.... (he actuelly didnt, he just had uber items for his time)

he is and stays unlegit, cause he hardly didnt any exp by himself....
    i really dont see how you ppl look up to him while he did nothing to accomplisch to become a legend...
    there are countless of videos of him macroing with that rogue.. (pff forgot the name, hotsauce or something)[/b]
    he did 1-67 alone.. then he leeched hotsauce

I used to lvl with him on my first character

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

lols :P he still is on an ego trip h34r: but even so he was a great warrior would have liked to have seen you two fight it out on decently similar warriors :P

havvk is sexy too [/b]

that would never happen, even if we had the chance to lol

coz, i would be going hp build with a giga and he most likely would take the fullstr and a raptor, meaning in the end, if he lose, he would claim that i had the better items xD

Banned

Eammon's combo beats that of HitMachine. Eammons potting beat that of Hitmachine.

Who cares if Hitmachine was illegit? His playing style was good.

Search for Eammon's videos. Thanks.

Here I searched them for you:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=170942

wawh

he did 1-67 alone.. then he leeched hotsauce

I used to lvl with him on my first character[/b]
    that still doesnt make him legit...

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

+1 Vallo_O :wub:!! all good man tryin to compete with the babas in cypher still -_-

Warrior_Win*

for me, one oh the best combo babas - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o568NMcYcg8[/b]
    Whoaaaa nice combo

Banned

as said before, he wasn't.
    His combo and potting are far from being perfect and I'm pretty sure i know a handful of warriors that could beat the shit out of him in a 1v1, even back then.[/b]

sigh again with the 1v1... thought u being supposedly a old player would know 1 v 1 doesnt show how good a person really was..

honestly when it came down to hitmachine i was sure plenty of ppl could destroy him 1 v 1 but his pk timing,tactics, smoothness, and more ... that just amazed me ...

legit or unlegit i honestly dont care

the stuff he did in his videos always were amazing... which is y i have always said hitmachine was better then f9devil.... always used to scream when that guy wouldnt use legcut on targets he could have caught easily..same for tempest
    LEGCUT PLZ

and um woo... what moves are u watching schrotti... the guyz combo was GREAT :/
    reminder... he was also on gamecam just like u, and in his movies his combo was better then yours.

p.s. moemoney is HILARIOUS

that still doesnt make him legit...[/b]
    wtf get of roy's dick u wankers yea he did 67-70 macroing i know for a fact he did and i dont need any fucking frap movies of hotsauce and shit i was there with him on my lvl 61 noob rogue :P so fucking what yea he did macro 3 lvls , his combo and all is LEGIT , not his last 3 lvls .

and +1 to the guy who said that he did 1-67 legit i was there on my mage exping with him at harpies back when even provoke used to work and after KE came out oke?
    thing is that Roy started as a total noob ... he couldnt combo or pot or nothing but with endless times in arena trying to improve his skills he finally did it and u all just jealous of him ...

wawh

wtf get of roy's dick u wankers yea he did 67-70 macroing i know for a fact he did and i dont need any fucking frap movies of hotsauce and shit i was there with him on my lvl 61 noob rogue :P so fucking what yea he did macro 3 lvls , his combo and all is LEGIT , not his last 3 lvls .

and +1 to the guy who said that he did 1-67 legit i was there on my mage exping with him at harpies back when even provoke used to work and after KE came out oke?
    thing is that Roy started as a total noob ... he couldnt combo or pot or nothing but with endless times in arena trying to improve his skills he finally did it and u all just jealous of him ...[/b]
    i just laughed at your post
    1.. lol i aint on roy's dick... and he actuelly macroed to 69 and than get 70 legit and namechanged
    and i was there too... now that makes me pro? i think not..
    and we all started from noob, what makes him any different?

cuz he pwned everyone maybe and most of you cant , hence u jealous of him ?

sexy Owa

sigh again with the 1v1... thought u being supposedly a old player would know 1 v 1 doesnt show how good a person really was..
    honestly when it came down to hitmachine i was sure plenty of ppl could destroy him 1 v 1 but his pk timing,tactics, smoothness, and more ... that just amazed me ...

legit or unlegit i honestly dont care
    the stuff he did in his videos always were amazing... which is y i have always said hitmachine was better then f9devil.... always used to scream when that guy wouldnt use legcut on targets he could have caught easily..same for tempest

LEGCUT PLZ

p.s. moemoney is HILARIOUS[/b]
    i watched his movie&#39;s >.< he wasnt very attentive of his party members at all :S he left his priest out to die and leroy&#39;d a lot if you call that tactics and timing then he was the best at it :P i didnt find him to be an extremely great pker >.< tempests z4 and schrotti all took good care of their party members >.< hitmachine did once his heals stopped coming he did take hits very well though

Banned

i watched his movie&#39;s >.< he wasnt very attentive of his party members at all :S he left his priest out to die and leroy&#39;d a lot if you call that tactics and timing then he was the best at it :P i didnt find him to be an extremely great pker >.< tempests z4 and schrotti all took good care of their party members >.< hitmachine did once his heals stopped coming he did take hits very well though [/b]

maybe u right about the party bcuz i honestly never noticed them lmao

but still great tactics.... cant lie about that

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast