Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Requesting best warrior combo movies :S

This is a discussion on Requesting best warrior combo movies :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is a massive flaw in your logic there. Because Hitmachine cheated and didn't level like the rest of us, ...
Page: 7

Banned

There is a massive flaw in your logic there. Because Hitmachine cheated and didn't level like the rest of us, or get his gear like the rest of us. He obviosly spent more time in cz.
    I guarenty there would of been some amazing warriors out there who are simply under geared or infact missed their chance because they spent it in eslant getting to 70. Hitmachine skipped the farming, the leveling and went straight the the pvp, all of us would love to do that but we can't obviously.

I refuse to ever show an ounce of respect for someone who represents everything wrong with this game. You can be his sheep all you want, I'm just stating my opinion on him not his pk.

Oh and yes im an original F9 myself and alex shared the character since it was in it's 40's. Perhaps we wouldn't off needed the two of us to make it to 70 if we'd be able to koxp there?[/b]

i dont really count buying a we+3 on market as duping...
    i myself found a shard +9 on merchant... bought it.. used it for a week... sold it for 400usd and bought myself some new clothes...

doesnt mean im a duper... just means im a very lucky person

the lvls...ok that was wrong.

and $$$$$$$ can make any1 skip the lvling,pking, and all that bs.

LEGCUT PLZ

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

i dont really count buying a we+3 on market as duping...
    i myself found a shard +9 on merchant... bought it.. used it for a week... sold it for 400usd and bought myself some new clothes...

doesnt mean im a duper... just means im a very lucky person
    the lvls...ok that was wrong.
    and $$$$$$$ can make any1 skip the lvling,pking, and all that bs.
    LEGCUT PLZ[/b]

all your "LEGCUT PLZ" is starting to annoy me, seriously whats the point of bitching at him for NOT using it? you are aware that all the F9 movies were made by Eric and not Matt meaning you saw Eric NOT using it.

Besides all that i highly doubt you can determine Matt's skill as you have never seen him pk'ing neither did you ever pk with him, so please for gods sake stop with that useless "flaming"

Banned

all your "LEGCUT PLZ" is starting to annoy me, seriously whats the point of bitching at him for NOT using it? you are aware that all the F9 movies were made by Eric and not Matt meaning you saw Eric NOT using it.

Besides all that i highly doubt you can determine Matt's skill as you have never seen him pk'ing neither did you ever pk with him, so please for gods sake stop with that useless "flaming"[/b]

thought it was him and alex?
    ok well eric plz use legcut...

plus the legcut really wasnt a flame... What is wrong with saying someone else is better then some1 else at pk, or for some1 else to use legcut... Not really a flame more of advice... When my friend told me to minor my party members more i didnt say stop flaming me... I went in game and did it.

but i guess matt didnt record the movies... so im saying use legcut to the wrong person so woops my bad.

All of the f9 movies were either myself or eric and they're fucking old. So anyone basing anything on them is a moron

Banned

All of the f9 movies were either myself or eric and they're fucking old. So anyone basing anything on them is a moron[/b]

so make a new 1 if ur comp is capable of it...

then i can base on that?

not sure your still playing KO though..

btw im stalking these forums bcuz its either this or ...work

natural born is a good warrior but hes outitemed ,,, 3km3k is still the best combo so far... watch his videos u will nto see a single flaw in his potting of a missed attack

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

There is a massive flaw in your logic there. Because Hitmachine cheated and didn't level like the rest of us, or get his gear like the rest of us. He obviosly spent more time in cz.[/b]
    Are u retarded?seriously..Roy did 2.5 lvls leeching hotsauce...and he spent more time in cz? WTF i m like 100000000000000000000% sure he was in arena improving combo and potting way more than u did ..and hell u werent even in the server to know , how can u judge ?

Banned

Are u retarded?seriously..Roy did 2.5 lvls leeching hotsauce...and he spent more time in cz? WTF i m like 100000000000000000000% sure he was in arena improving combo and potting way more than u did ..and hell u werent even in the server to know , how can u judge ?[/b]

just leave it alone its over

Are u retarded?seriously..Roy did 2.5 lvls leeching hotsauce...and he spent more time in cz? WTF i m like 100000000000000000000% sure he was in arena improving combo and potting way more than u did ..and hell u werent even in the server to know , how can u judge ?[/b]
    100'000'000'000'000'000'00 0% sure?

this no possible sir, max 100 plz

this no possible sir, max 100 plz[/b]
    that was one of the +1postcountkindofposts im guessing ..

Banned

check G7 videos, i think he got amazing combo.

Banned

this no possible sir, max 100 plz[/b]
    lol

that was one of the +1postcountkindofposts im guessing ..[/b]
    ya, same as yours.

oh lmao am i spamming to get my post count up? <- 100 posts u got 3k ... jesus get a fucking life

u dont spam the forum, nooo.

u just dominate the fucking topic for the last 3 pages..

get a fuking life? u should check at which times im on and when im 100% off
    dont tell me to get a life if u dont know me

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast