Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Requesting best warrior combo movies :S

This is a discussion on Requesting best warrior combo movies :S within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i just happen to defend a really good friend of mine from some noob ass haters thats all , u ...
Page: 8

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

i just happen to defend a really good friend of mine from some noob ass haters thats all , u see me posting in any other freakin threads ? answer is no.

i just happen to defend a really good friend of mine from some noob ass haters thats all , u see me posting in any other freakin threads ? answer is no.[/b]
    and noooooooooow we are back on the illegit 2-3 lvls.

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

dude u are amongst the mentally weak im guessing have he ever DENIED the fact that he DID LEECH HOTSAUCE ?
    answer YET again iS NO.
    yea he did leech him in golems and shit so what..HIS PKING POTTING AND everything else IS LEGIT L E G I T.
    and again dont give me that crap for +3 jewels +9 weapons and shit cuz he only had that freaking WE +3 he bought from mora
    never had any +9 weapons or shit
    i had freakin access to his account and all the rest of the gang's too ..
    what u gonna say next ...

dude u are amongst the mentally weak im guessing have he ever DENIED the fact that he DID LEECH HOTSAUCE ?
    answer YET again iS NO.
    yea he did leech him in golems and shit so what..HIS PKING POTTING AND everything else IS LEGIT L E G I T.
    and again dont give me that crap for +3 jewels +9 weapons and shit cuz he only had that freaking WE +3 he bought from mora
    never had any +9 weapons or shit
    i had freakin access to his account and all the rest of the gang's too ..
    what u gonna say next ...[/b]
    and noooooooooow we are back on the illegit 2-3 lvls.[/b]
    just leave it alone its over[/b]

Banned

LOL

u guyz gettin funnier and funnier

honestly im just spamming over here :P keep it going good +++ on them post numbers baby

tamachan

pffffffff i requested for best warrior combo movies.. not best flamer
    anyway can anyone tell me whats the easiest combo? like for killnig monsters and some for pk

Casablanca

jealus ppl. roys combo is one of the best there is. if u want a good combo / potting warr just youtube hitmachine and ull get ur answer. for all u ppl who didnt play beramus its funny to see how u can flame some1 u never exped with, u never trained with, u never pked with. u think he did 67-70 in one day of leaching loxp at golems. well then u never exped with me at 3 spot trolls, cuz if u had ud know hit was in my parties most of the times. now all u jealus ppl can just back off cuz u cant raid a troll party solo like roy did in his movies, never seen that before and never will. so yes, hit was and is the best warrior there is. as i said, jealus ppl...

man just be quiet guyz OMGZ uz allz jealouz cauz ummm OH SNAP. he cheated so GTFO

Banned

man just be quiet guyz OMGZ uz allz jealouz cauz ummm OH SNAP. he cheated so GTFO[/b]

GTF0=?

not your average typign style..

mocking naturalbornkillah

if so thta deserves a LOL

if not then ?

kennyburger

GTF0=?

not your average typign style..

mocking naturalbornkillah

if so thta deserves a LOL

if not then ?[/b]
    it equals Get The Fook Out simple as that. who knows how this topic got where it was but doesn't surprise me Tamachan is the author

just watch tempest he was a beast. other people too but that dont have videos

Banned

just watch tempest he was a beast. other people too but that dont have videos[/b]
    Zomg it's u!

Tempest was good sure. But he only got that good because he had a solid 4 man party with him always.

Dizzle13

damn some nice videos

get to the point best warriors combo's and pk styles i have ever seen were HitMachine's ,Tempest's , Shoujumaru's , Cerote's

these four guys combo rox it rly amazed me with their pk style too

if u need to watch a nice video look for Cerote's video's they rly amazing

cerote is probably the best warrior in this topic. Not triyng to put down matt or any toher f9 suers, its just that he held his ground with insanely geard beramus characters and won the 1v1s. Since f9 hasnt made a vid since ke, we're stuck in the dakr on his skills.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678