Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Requesting Frap of Speedhackers in Girakon Cz

This is a discussion on Requesting Frap of Speedhackers in Girakon Cz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi Guys If anyone recently within last 2 weeks taken any frap of speedhackers in colony zone or bdw would ...
Page: 1

TopCat

Hi Guys
    If anyone recently within last 2 weeks taken any frap of speedhackers in colony zone or bdw would be nice if you could post them here..
    Reminds me of Old Myko the only raeson it got shut down cause of Dupe and Speedhack and they have started as you might have seen in CZ and BDW and Yes War.. last ngiht when i was runnign to wardener .. when i reached it it had 10% hp left LOL..although i was ahead of everyone><

OpusDei

So...MYKO Shuts down and the hackers move to USKO? gg =(

i want to fraps them, but i have too weak pc, btw on girakon there is mas dcz sh :angry:

It was the dupe that closed MYKO :P since they got pretty much all their cash from items in PUS, which people stopped buying after the dupes... Speedhack isnt enough to make a game close, althought it can be really annoying

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Myko have been closed coz they didn&#39;t had players and they didn&#39;t earn money , all their servers were allways empty

and before they choosed to close the server , they put shards +9 , raptors +9 , ms +9 for sell in the P-store .

disrespect

:Nati: True.
    But the shards / Ms +9&#39;s with lightning/glacier was nothing to compare against a shard +9. It was almost the same as a +7, wasn&#39;t it? =)

Banned

Myko was going to close long before it was found out, egames did not want to buy the rofd patch and continue funding. Egames knew a yr prior to it being closed, dupes was just another random add in.

Btw about the pus thing, every KO besides usko has that implemented. So honestly its just a matter of time before usko starts to implements exclusive items that can only be bought from pus.

GangstamaN

The weapons in pus were not real +9 items, and they were in whayy before the dupes came. And they were not even close to being +8 normal weapons.

And then just +1 to everything drew said.

And the dupes and shit came because the china&#39;s came and fucked it all up. Before they came it was not filled with +10 items.

chimera2888

Myko was going to close long before it was found out, egames did not want to buy the rofd patch and continue funding. Egames knew a yr prior to it being closed, dupes was just another random add in.

Btw about the pus thing, every KO besides usko has that implemented. So honestly its just a matter of time before usko starts to implements exclusive items that can only be bought from pus.[/b]
    underlined part is y myko shut down stop spreading other BS rumers plz >.>

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

i got a 2v10 speed hackers, just me and Scrumptious =P but im saving that for my lvl 80 pk video so ^^

h0ly

i tried to frap them but something like this happened http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=rmNy-ajRV0U 0:33 xD

TopCat

i got a 2v10 speed hackers, just me and Scrumptious =P but im saving that for my lvl 80 pk video so ^^[/b]
    haha

.. btw went to adream yesterday in girakon ROFL.. it was funny 50% were speedhacking
    amazing!!

btw topic about fraps for speedhacks in girakon.. pelase dunt spam about MYKO here..

*Looks at NoobyBooby and Ganstaman*

Banned

haha

.. btw went to adream yesterday in girakon ROFL.. it was funny 50% were speedhacking
    amazing!!

btw topic about fraps for speedhacks in girakon.. pelase dunt spam about MYKO here..

*Looks at NoobyBooby and Ganstaman*[/b]
    Your to noob to tell me what to type.

KalaBunga Senior Member

this bp cita is always speed hacking to me , but he or she sucks really hard , so i run wiht 5 peeps behind me , she&#39;s the fasted one , turn around then kill her adn run ahgain to fill up hp and go for the ohters xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast