Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Requesting Frap of Speedhackers in Girakon Cz

This is a discussion on Requesting Frap of Speedhackers in Girakon Cz within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Your to noob to tell me what to type.[/b] Dont spam people's topic you stupid wannabe white man....
Page: 2

GangstamaN

Your to noob to tell me what to type.[/b]
    Dont spam people's topic you stupid wannabe white man.

TopCat

Dont spam people's topic you stupid wannabe white man.[/b]

owned><

where are the fraps.. noobybooby u got no job no life and endless time(*sigh* get a job) .. can u go frap some speedhackers plz><

Banned

owned><

where are the fraps.. noobybooby u got no job no life and endless time(*sigh* get a job) .. can u go frap some speedhackers plz><[/b]
    lol

I make money I just spend it on things I can touch.

iiason

Hi Guys
    If anyone recently within last 2 weeks taken any frap of speedhackers in colony zone or bdw would be nice if you could post them here..
    Reminds me of Old Myko the only raeson it got shut down cause of Dupe and Speedhack and they have started as you might have seen in CZ and BDW and Yes War.. last ngiht when i was runnign to wardener .. when i reached it it had 10% hp left LOL..although i was ahead of everyone><[/b]
    yes, few times.

buy me a new comp, and i&#39;ll show u all the fraps:S

my comp suks

TopCat

lol

I make money I just spend it on things I can touch.[/b]

good come back noob.. loll..gimme msn of u rgf and ill show u more things u can touch^^
    btw drew i dunno why u allways have to post on my topics.. guess u love me too much><

Banned

good come back noob.. loll..gimme msn of u rgf and ill show u more things u can touch^^
    btw drew i dunno why u allways have to post on my topics.. guess u love me too much><[/b]
    I post in everyone&#39;s topics, be happy with me blessing you with my presence.

ps: Won&#39;t mind the girlfriend comment since mind would HATE you simply for your corniness.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12