Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

retard burning chitin shield +6

This is a discussion on retard burning chitin shield +6 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor theres a difference between "having ballz" and being flat out stupid would you charge against a ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    theres a difference between "having ballz" and being flat out stupid

would you charge against a whole army on your own? its the same difference between being a "coward" and being smart.

but you wont probably understand it
    je je another stupid example from Mr big mouth... just keep on

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    sad part is every thing razor said is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    sad part is every thing razor said is a fact.
    not for everybody mate, maybe for you is fact,but for me is not. that`s all, I dont care who burns 1k on anvil, I dont care who buy a car for 5 mil or I dont care who care even 1 cent. he should better call his friend bob and play a knife game hahhah

Banned Senior Member

not for everybody mate, maybe for you is fact,but for me is not. that`s all, I dont care who burns 1k on anvil, I dont care who buy a car for 5 mil or I dont care who care even 1 cent. he should better call his friend bob and play a knife game hahhah
    this is a english forum btw speak it
    razor likes this.

i only see english in his post... even if its broken english thats hard to understand it doesnt change the fact in the matter

and dont try to be one of those people who truly try to correct another persons grammar/sentence structure on the internet its kindve sad

Little archer Senior Member

its not stupid, it actually makes a lot of sense if you had the brain to figure it out

Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    this is a english forum btw speak it
    if you cant read, it is not my problem. try to find a dictionary

its not stupid, it actually makes a lot of sense if you had the brain to figure it out
    a classic razor lol u should flame on every topic. this topic is useless cuz everybody knows cs is not an expensive item anymore. +6 cs is just about 130 usd and not a big loss.I m sure there are many players arround who burned more then 130 bucks. you cant call them all as "retard" I mean peaople are free to what they want to do. If this guy burns his cs, it is his problem, why you should all say: whoaaa idiot whaa stupid whoaa he lost a cs. you are acting like a kid about his video. You are doin` this everytime, yo`re coming on a topic and you are talking like a philosopher but unfortunatelly you are NOT. you dont need to do philosophy about this video or people who burns his items. just like or dislike.

Little archer Senior Member

not philosophy, just common sense.

you call it having balls, i call it being stupid

not just that but you imply that only turks can pull such "feats" because they have such huge balls!

trying to argue with you wont get me anywhere tbh so ill just stop, you win!

Banned Regular Member

a classic razor lol u should flame on every topic. this topic is useless cuz everybody knows cs is not an expensive item anymore. +6 cs is just about 130 usd and not a big loss.I m sure there are many players arround who burned more then 130 bucks. you cant call them all as "retard" I mean peaople are free to what they want to do. If this guy burns his cs, it is his problem, why you should all say: whoaaa idiot whaa stupid whoaa he lost a cs. you are acting like a kid about his video. You are doin` this everytime, yo`re coming on a topic and you are talking like a philosopher but unfortunatelly you are NOT. you dont need to do philosophy about this video or people who burns his items. just like or dislike.
    what about that +11reb cs ... assuming a cs +6 costs 130usd, +9 is 10x the price of +8 which is 10x the price of +7 and
    +7 is 2x the price of +6 so .... +9 cs should cost around 26,000usd if you actually upgraded it from a whole lot of +6s now dont tell me burning 26000 is having balls its nothing but pure stupidity.

Actually the whole retardness in this topic comes from the truth that CS +6 is just as good as +7. Its completely pointless even upgrading it.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    what about that +11reb cs ... assuming a cs +6 costs 130usd, +9 is 10x the price of +8 which is 10x the price of +7 and
    +7 is 2x the price of +6 so .... +9 cs should cost around 26,000usd if you actually upgraded it from a whole lot of +6s now dont tell me burning 26000 is having balls its nothing but pure stupidity.
    dont worry ppl can sell you +10 cs for 300 400 usd if you want on ares....
    Last edited by Phar0; 04-06-2012 at 09:36 AM.

not philosophy, just common sense.

you call it having balls, i call it being stupid

not just that but you imply that only turks can pull such "feats" because they have such huge balls!

trying to argue with you wont get me anywhere tbh so ill just stop, you win!
    I m not a fun for discussing too, but the thing that you dont know is +6 cs is about 100-150 usd +8 cs is about 200 usd and +10 cs 300 400 usd now in ALL SERVERs ( not in c west ) and that guy maybe bought this cs in game coins just wanted to have some fun and burned it. or maybe bought for real money, doesnt matter. The main thing is this: K2 selling items for crap prices and ppl are buying like hell.

Banned Regular Member

dont worry I can sell you +10 cs for 300 400 usd if you want on ares....
    SS saying hi venom or it doesn't exist ...

Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    SS saying hi venom or it doesn't exist ...
    I dont care if you need ss or not I just said you to current price of cs. I dont need to proof anything. just do some search arround and you will see this cs 10 and many other items too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast