Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
Like Tree2Likes

retard burning chitin shield +6

This is a discussion on retard burning chitin shield +6 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by razor theres a difference between "having ballz" and being flat out stupid would you charge against a ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    theres a difference between "having ballz" and being flat out stupid

    would you charge against a whole army on your own? its the same difference between being a "coward" and being smart.

    but you wont probably understand it
    je je another stupid example from Mr big mouth... just keep on

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    je je another stupid example from Mr big mouth... just keep on
    sad part is every thing razor said is a fact.

  3. #18
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    sad part is every thing razor said is a fact.
    not for everybody mate, maybe for you is fact,but for me is not. that`s all, I dont care who burns 1k on anvil, I dont care who buy a car for 5 mil or I dont care who care even 1 cent. he should better call his friend bob and play a knife game hahhah

  4. #19
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    not for everybody mate, maybe for you is fact,but for me is not. that`s all, I dont care who burns 1k on anvil, I dont care who buy a car for 5 mil or I dont care who care even 1 cent. he should better call his friend bob and play a knife game hahhah
    this is a english forum btw speak it
    razor likes this.

  5. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    i only see english in his post... even if its broken english thats hard to understand it doesnt change the fact in the matter

    and dont try to be one of those people who truly try to correct another persons grammar/sentence structure on the internet its kindve sad

  6. #21
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    je je another stupid example from Mr big mouth... just keep on
    its not stupid, it actually makes a lot of sense if you had the brain to figure it out

  7. #22
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FuriousKo View Post
    this is a english forum btw speak it
    if you cant read, it is not my problem. try to find a dictionary

  8. #23
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    its not stupid, it actually makes a lot of sense if you had the brain to figure it out
    a classic razor lol u should flame on every topic. this topic is useless cuz everybody knows cs is not an expensive item anymore. +6 cs is just about 130 usd and not a big loss.I m sure there are many players arround who burned more then 130 bucks. you cant call them all as "retard" I mean peaople are free to what they want to do. If this guy burns his cs, it is his problem, why you should all say: whoaaa idiot whaa stupid whoaa he lost a cs. you are acting like a kid about his video. You are doin` this everytime, yo`re coming on a topic and you are talking like a philosopher but unfortunatelly you are NOT. you dont need to do philosophy about this video or people who burns his items. just like or dislike.

  9. #24
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    not philosophy, just common sense.

    you call it having balls, i call it being stupid

    not just that but you imply that only turks can pull such "feats" because they have such huge balls!

    trying to argue with you wont get me anywhere tbh so ill just stop, you win!

  10. #25
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    a classic razor lol u should flame on every topic. this topic is useless cuz everybody knows cs is not an expensive item anymore. +6 cs is just about 130 usd and not a big loss.I m sure there are many players arround who burned more then 130 bucks. you cant call them all as "retard" I mean peaople are free to what they want to do. If this guy burns his cs, it is his problem, why you should all say: whoaaa idiot whaa stupid whoaa he lost a cs. you are acting like a kid about his video. You are doin` this everytime, yo`re coming on a topic and you are talking like a philosopher but unfortunatelly you are NOT. you dont need to do philosophy about this video or people who burns his items. just like or dislike.
    what about that +11reb cs ... assuming a cs +6 costs 130usd, +9 is 10x the price of +8 which is 10x the price of +7 and
    +7 is 2x the price of +6 so .... +9 cs should cost around 26,000usd if you actually upgraded it from a whole lot of +6s now dont tell me burning 26000 is having balls its nothing but pure stupidity.

  11. #26
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,202

    Default

    Actually the whole retardness in this topic comes from the truth that CS +6 is just as good as +7. Its completely pointless even upgrading it.

  12. #27
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    what about that +11reb cs ... assuming a cs +6 costs 130usd, +9 is 10x the price of +8 which is 10x the price of +7 and
    +7 is 2x the price of +6 so .... +9 cs should cost around 26,000usd if you actually upgraded it from a whole lot of +6s now dont tell me burning 26000 is having balls its nothing but pure stupidity.
    dont worry ppl can sell you +10 cs for 300 400 usd if you want on ares....
    Last edited by Phar0; 04-06-2012 at 09:36 AM.

  13. #28
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    not philosophy, just common sense.

    you call it having balls, i call it being stupid

    not just that but you imply that only turks can pull such "feats" because they have such huge balls!

    trying to argue with you wont get me anywhere tbh so ill just stop, you win!
    I m not a fun for discussing too, but the thing that you dont know is +6 cs is about 100-150 usd +8 cs is about 200 usd and +10 cs 300 400 usd now in ALL SERVERs ( not in c west ) and that guy maybe bought this cs in game coins just wanted to have some fun and burned it. or maybe bought for real money, doesnt matter. The main thing is this: K2 selling items for crap prices and ppl are buying like hell.

  14. #29
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phar0 View Post
    dont worry I can sell you +10 cs for 300 400 usd if you want on ares....
    SS saying hi venom or it doesn't exist ...

  15. #30
    Senior Member Phar0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    München
    Posts
    525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VenomWarrior View Post
    SS saying hi venom or it doesn't exist ...
    I dont care if you need ss or not I just said you to current price of cs. I dont need to proof anything. just do some search arround and you will see this cs 10 and many other items too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guy burning Chitin shield
    By Waza in forum Media
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-31-2009, 12:08 PM
  2. Selling +6 chitin shield
    By -Jared- in forum Diez
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-06-2006, 02:56 AM
  3. S>Chitin shield+0
    By Aquiles in forum Ares
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-03-2006, 06:18 PM
  4. BUYING CHITIN SHIELD
    By dias in forum Ares
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 07:46 AM
  5. S > Lycaon Staff +8 B > Chitin Shield +8
    By MuslumGursex in forum Ares
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 05:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •