Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://files.filefront.com/minorwmv/.../fileinfo.html little video i made showing how fucking crap it is. I didnt put music cuz its not for appeal, ...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

http://files.filefront.com/minorwmv/.../fileinfo.html

little video i made showing how fucking crap it is. I didnt put music cuz its not for appeal, just fact.
    Yeah my skill fails once

THis minor cooldown is fucked up in so many ways. To all you fuckwits who said that NOW only hp pot+minor will be good fail so bad, just cuz of the fact that that warrior is spamming me 450-550 and i cannot outminor that, not in dual and not in hp pot minor.
    Dont tlel me im a bad sin, my fingers slow, my fps suck. In usko i drain 6k mana in less then 2 seconds and can outminor 850+dmgs from warriors/ bps, Not being cocky, just saying to anyone who says i cant minor fast enough or w.e

I hope all you retards who flamed us rogues for being pure minor's get it in the ass, cuz this has fucked all sin up for good.
    I for one will not play rogue for its stealthing capabilities and curing capabilities, cuz thats retarded.

PS: Hp pot + minor in usko is no doubt a very good healing technique, and in some cases, depending on the player, can be fucking well used an d give great results. But this cooldown patch affects us all....

IN usko right now i can outminor more ALOT of damage, in beta version i have 5.9k mana and cant even outminor 450-550 damage. Fuck me, rogues are now equal or worse class then mages..at least mages can stun

Flame me i dont give a fuck, im just a pissed of player

PS: As you can see, my mana is not moving at ALLL!! its fucking ridicilous, in usko i can drain a FUCK load of mana.. in private servers i could drain more than 9k mana in a very short amount of time, here it barely goes below 95% zzz

Banned

lol. no reason to even be a sin now...

quit while u all can!!!1

Hey cutie Senior Member

Sup theGoodOne!! Ive come along way since we last met

Uzu

i will just lvl my 59 priest to 69 and make him BP and quit my rogue which is lvl 75. or use him for DGs /w.e

K2 is pro in every way, yay.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Finally the rogues got nerfed. They aren't supposed to beat warriors so easily anyways =)

Wahey the game returns the way it should be , too many friggin sins as it was anyway

Hey cutie Senior Member

who said its easy beating a warrior of your own lvl with same items?
    minorheal balances the game out so much, now wiht thsi shit warriors/bps are so overpowered its not even funny...
    makes me wanna quit cuz of the companys incompetance, but i wont cuz i like ko

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

who said its easy beating a warrior of your own lvl with same items?
    minorheal balances the game out so much, now wiht thsi shit warriors/bps are so overpowered its not even funny...
    makes me wanna quit cuz of the companys incompetance, but i wont cuz i like ko [/b]
    Lemme see. A rogue who can tank 3+ decently geared warriors should not exist.
    KO is supposed to be a team play game. I might even come back because sin's can now only run away
    I think they should lower the AC of rogues and give them more AP to balance the race :P

Hey cutie Senior Member

oh yeah another thing, yes this only affects 1v1's but its the 1v1's that actually make this game fun. The ego's the drama and all that shit.

mammlea2

looks like you dont know how to minor at all

Uzu

Lemme see. A rogue who can tank 3+ decently geared warriors should not exist.
    KO is supposed to be a team play game. I might even come back because sin's can now only run away
    I think they should lower the AC of rogues and give them more AP to balance the race :P[/b]
    do u know the story of the lame guy who couldnt do a descent minor heal combo and cried about rogues being over powered ? he quit the game too xD

ScottCW1

DAHH..

your pk movies sucks
    reasons why:
    1. no music
    2. in arena
    3. it goes for like 30 sec
    4. it just fails i mean what kind of combo is that?

ya not so many rouges spiking then running whoop whoop :P i like this mino cool down stuff now u rouges will stop thinking ur such hot shit

I think best players was playing rogues.. that's why you could see so many rogues pwn warriors 80+ :P
    Same level, items.. warrior 80 shouldn't loose against a rogue 75+ unless you dont know how to combo.
    80 vs 80 is another thing thanks to critical and extra HP recover but look warrior ? More HP / More AP / More Def / Strong Spammable Skills / Shock Stunt / Several Weapons (aga DD ftw...)
    Why only rogues should be pwn with this patch ?

Im waiting new PUS item for 179$
    Change Class Scroll.
    Rogue --> Warrior

Uzu

DAHH..

your pk movies sucks
    reasons why:
    1. no music
    2. in arena
    3. it goes for like 30 sec
    4. it just fails i mean what kind of combo is that?
    ya not so many rouges spiking then running whoop whoop :P i like this mino cool down stuff now u rouges will stop thinking ur such hot shit[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I AM HOT SHIT. I STILL BEAT ALL BP'S ASS IN MY SERVER.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. OH YEAH AND IT WONT CHANGE BECAUSE I WILL USE TBL EDITS TO PRETEND THE COOLDOWN.

The king. Senior Member

lol if udie that fast of 550dmg, iwonder how fast iwill die now when warriors spams me 850 in ares :E

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast