Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol if udie that fast of 550dmg, iwonder how fast iwill die now when warriors spams me 850 in ares ...
Page: 2

Uzu

lol if udie that fast of 550dmg, iwonder how fast iwill die now when warriors spams me 850 in ares :E[/b]
    who cares? k2 doesnt.

lol, honestly when it comes to overpowered rogues were the most, but now they are kinda laughable, so either go archer or quit what else can we tell u.

Banned Senior Member

lol, honestly when it comes to overpowered rogues were the most, but now they are kinda laughable, so either go archer or quit what else can we tell u.[/b]
    change class? :P

or learn a new way to compensate minor+hp pots, maybe it will work out and maybe when they release 83patch there maybe wont be any cooldown?

Rogue class was never supposed to tank a warrior, it's a team play game (just in case you guys forgot).

Rogues tanking everything, soloing every single class in PVP. Their skills have that delay and got the highest damage multiplier (6x) because they were meant to be a hit&run class, not a warrior with daggers :lol:

TheBloodyBeast

lovely!

i didnt read up on beta, change class? really? lol that kinda makes me laugh, instead of 100's of sin's running around it will b 100's of warriors/bp's lol.

Stronger

Rogue class was never supposed to tank a warrior, it's a team play game (just in case you guys forgot).

Rogues tanking everything, soloing every single class in PVP. Their skills have that delay and got the highest damage multiplier (6x) because they were meant to be a hit&run class, not a warrior with daggers :lol:[/b]
    I have to agree even though I love vs'ing and now i will just leave my dcz rogue alone for good.

trz

Rogues tanking everything, soloing every single class in PVP. Their skills have that delay and got the highest damage multiplier (6x) because they were meant to be a hit&run class, not a warrior with daggers :lol:[/b]
    Why do I see movie of mages tanking warrior's ? Why do I see Bp's soling EW party? Have u ever tryed tank a warrior with +3's when u barely have +2?

And why a rogue cant kill a war in same lvl and items? warrior just need use hp & mana pot and spam hell blade, but the rogue needs minor and shit, what if his spike and thrust fail? the warrior will recover lots of hp.

So disable shields for mages cuz they are not not supposed to tank too. Are they supposed to pwn Rogue 80 too in 1vs1 ? Good luck to outminor paper mage fire damages (+ drain mana -> HP)

lol "rogues arent supposed to tank warriors"
    "mages arent supposed to tank"
    most of ur average players cant do that. its the ones with better gear and better knowledge of class, if they got gear(legit or not) and they found a way to do it, oh well.
    its like in WoW when moonkins tank....just b/c their not tank class doesnt mean they should be catagorized as "impossible tank"
    i dont know if this makes any since, half of what i say i dont think about it before i say it. but yeh
    :lol:

tommyleonghk

there are still lots of rogues in korean KO i think eventho they already have the minor heal cooldown which will soon be implemented in USKO.... guess they found a better way besides minor heal combo or minor+hp pot

about your short clip, what items did that warrior have? or...what items did YOU have? you couldnt even move his hp...

Lvzbel

I think that this minor heal patch is not a big deal in other games like wow classes get nerf all the time just to balance out the game and people dont quit or start a new class they just learn how to deal with it and is causing so much trouble right now cuzz if i recall is the first time that ko balance a class out and i think all rogue will be find they have to learn how to play with it

Just my two cents xD

rogues were always overpowered imo....warriors needed to out-gear them by a long way to win
    rogues could always take on warriors several lvls above em ( considering similarly skilled players )
    and yep rogues can always LF and bbtyvm to all other classes if losing or in trouble

ice needs to be nerfed too :P,even with 300 GR(talia+shield on+wp) warriors still get slowed easy

Banned

rogues were always overpowered imo....badwarriors needed to out-gear them by a long way to win
    rogues could always take on badwarriors several lvls above em
    and yep rogues can always LF and bbtyvm to all other classes if losing or in trouble if they arent already dead in 5 seconds

ice needs to be nerfed too :P,even with 300 GR(talia+shield on+wp) warriors still get slowed easy[/b]

fixed but i do agree with the ice.. cant go to bdw without ice talia these days on a warrior with +1 uniques

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

havent watched the vid yet (im dl now)

i do think its total horseshit that theres a mh cooldown (i played sin for about 2.5-3 years before moving to warrior). only thing i will be happy about is the turk fucks who are lvl 80 with +9 shell and +3 uniques that still need pedals to vs people (for what reason i do not know)

sucks that so many gg sins with gg fast ass minor heals are gonna quit because of this k2 not only fucked up one of the coolest classes in the game they fucked themselves u$d wise as many sins will leave the game.

gg gay2

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast