Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; rogues were always overpowered imo....warriors needed to out-gear them by a long way to win rogues could always take on ...
Page: 3

Hell_Angel

rogues were always overpowered imo....warriors needed to out-gear them by a long way to win
    rogues could always take on warriors several lvls above em ( considering similarly skilled players )
    and yep rogues can always LF and bbtyvm to all other classes if losing or in trouble

ice needs to be nerfed too :P,even with 300 GR(talia+shield on+wp) warriors still get slowed easy[/b]
    +17248246827364

*Solid; which slows even 200+ GR warriors for 15 god damn seconds is still spamable ( 0 cooldown)
    *Minor healing; which gives only 60 hp ( about %0.5 of a 80 priests or warrios hp ) has a cooldown now..

it will surely now balance everything -.-

/ersun

trz

If mh cooldown really comes it will be the reason I was looking for quit this game, atleast I will earn some $$ :lol:

Banned

Its not that bad for right click + tappers , but will still make a big impact on the rogue society.

Pr3ist

omg

Bp>all ...

trz

why dont add cooldown to helis or hell blade? <_<

why dont add cooldown to helis or hell blade? <_<[/b]
    thats jst stupid Oo anyway i think the ice time should go from 15secs to 5 secs Oo atleast in bdw since u cant fucking cure :s and dbuff time should be increassed to 30-45secs -.-

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

why dont add cooldown to helis or hell blade? <_<[/b]
    if u didn&#39;t notice, there is a cooldown lol.

archers combo fails alot, gunna hav to practise the exact timing in arena. Arrow shower works fine though, wat a beast..

bighead

+1 for minor cooldown on USKO

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Im waiting new PUS item for 179$
    Change Class Scroll.
    Rogue --> Warrior
    [/b]
    :lol:

go archer, they&#39;ll be able to combo. sins will be a joke or only used for draining bosses or ganking paper mages :lol:

i don&#39;t understand how everyone is bitching about rogues tanking warriors. any warrior with a decent combo even against the most geared of sins should be able to take his hp down. work on your combo kids. just because you can&#39;t do it, doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s impossible.

the rogue nerf is stupid as fuck. too many bitchy little kids

I just read so many retarded comment that I just had to make a comment of my own
    1. Where Assasins overpowered? :huh:
    HELL NO! The only 2 thinks a Sin had were Spike and Minor Heal. A rouge&#39;s ac, HP and mana sucks, and it requires a lot of skill and practice to be able to do a good minor combo, now any1 can do that. Most of you fags that like the idea of the minor having a cooldown it&#39;s cause all of you maddafackas are babashoppers and payed a lot to get a high HP,AP and AC warrior but you do a vs with a lower lvl sin with cheaper items and lose and think that it ain&#39;t far that you spent a lot of money buying items to get betet stats but since you got no skill, you get owned easilly by sins. I got a friend that has a warrior and he could beat sins without having GG gear cause of 1 thing, he knew hw to combo. (If you don&#39;t beleave this make a test, get a rouge with chitins +7 and a warr with chitins +7, both in the same lvl, get them weapons with the same AP, make sure they have the same amount of Health and the total ammount of STR is the same as the total amount of Dex) The warrior get&#39;s more AC HP and AP, the rouge can only hold him if he uses minor and if his spike doen&#39;t fail on him and fag warrior with long ass spear doesn&#39;t slow-n-slide him <_<

2. Who willthis minor combo affect the Online Economy? :huh:
    this lame-ass coold-down will have a great impact on the value of items. RoC will be more expensive that rouge cause of their low demands, manny ppl will quit which will make some items and in-game currency be lost forever, warrior/BP items will have a high demand and will get almost unaffordable. . . :unsure: All of those old GG rouges with +9 stuff they worked hard to get will be worthless now cause of the xtremely low demand. all those babashoppers that bought dagger with USD will lose over 40% of the amount they invested on them (K2 might had done this on pourpose cause babashoping is kinda ilegal and agiants KO&#39;s official rules)

3. Warriors :mellow:
    Warriors are over-powered now, they&#39;&#39;ll get more overpowered after this patch.
    Warr armor have higher AC, their skills make a lot of dmg, the naturally get more AC than the rest of the chars, with get more HP per Health Point than all of the other chars, the get high ap real easy making them be able to kill bosses easilly.

Im with crackurback
    Minor Cooldown is FCKED up and shouldn&#39;t be added on the new patch
    That will unbalance the game and make it fun for babashoping warriors with no skill and overpoweres stats which are over powered now and will be overpowered then.

Post on the Beta Discussion thread on the KO forum. I doub&#39;t they&#39;d care anyways since whatever MGAMES decides is what will happen but its worth a shot for all the rogues that don&#39;t want it implemented.

WaSaBaBasdf

I just read so many retarded comment that I just had to make a comment of my own
    1. Where Assasins overpowered? :huh:
    HELL NO! The only 2 thinks a Sin had were Spike and Minor Heal. A rouge&#39;s ac, HP and mana sucks, and it requires a lot of skill and practice to be able to do a good minor combo, now any1 can do that. Most of you fags that like the idea of the minor having a cooldown it&#39;s cause all of you maddafackas are babashoppers and payed a lot to get a high HP,AP and AC warrior but you do a vs with a lower lvl sin with cheaper items and lose and think that it ain&#39;t far that you spent a lot of money buying items to get betet stats but since you got no skill, you get owned easilly by sins. I got a friend that has a warrior and he could beat sins without having GG gear cause of 1 thing, he knew hw to combo. (If you don&#39;t beleave this make a test, get a rouge with chitins +7 and a warr with chitins +7, both in the same lvl, get them weapons with the same AP, make sure they have the same amount of Health and the total ammount of STR is the same as the total amount of Dex) The warrior get&#39;s more AC HP and AP, the rouge can only hold him if he uses minor and if his spike doen&#39;t fail on him and fag warrior with long ass spear doesn&#39;t slow-n-slide him <_<

2. Who willthis minor combo affect the Online Economy? :huh:
    this lame-ass coold-down will have a great impact on the value of items. RoC will be more expensive that rouge cause of their low demands, manny ppl will quit which will make some items and in-game currency be lost forever, warrior/BP items will have a high demand and will get almost unaffordable. . . :unsure: All of those old GG rouges with +9 stuff they worked hard to get will be worthless now cause of the xtremely low demand. all those babashoppers that bought dagger with USD will lose over 40% of the amount they invested on them (K2 might had done this on pourpose cause babashoping is kinda ilegal and agiants KO&#39;s official rules)

3. Warriors :mellow:
    Warriors are over-powered now, they&#39;&#39;ll get more overpowered after this patch.
    Warr armor have higher AC, their skills make a lot of dmg, the naturally get more AC than the rest of the chars, with get more HP per Health Point than all of the other chars, the get high ap real easy making them be able to kill bosses easilly.

Im with crackurback
    Minor Cooldown is FCKED up and shouldn&#39;t be added on the new patch
    That will unbalance the game and make it fun for babashoping warriors with no skill and overpoweres stats which are over powered now and will be overpowered then.[/b]
    +9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 99

i don&#39;t understand how everyone is bitching about rogues tanking warriors. any warrior with a decent combo even against the most geared of sins should be able to take his hp down. work on your combo kids. just because you can&#39;t do it, doesn&#39;t mean it&#39;s impossible.

the rogue nerf is stupid as fuck. too many bitchy little kids[/b]
    you are right tank..but from my experience warriors can&#39;t tank me so much because i got too much ap and i get their hp really fast down.otherwise really good combo warriors could kill me..but most of them they dont even know how and when to use the 3 skills they use at vs

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast