Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you spiking a warrior now 700 damage >.< they spam you 800-900 dmg back haha enough said.....
Page: 5

Banned Senior Member

you spiking a warrior now 700 damage >.< they spam you 800-900 dmg back haha enough said..

lil_mageskillz

this pacth is pretty stupid because rouges were not that over powered and warriors hitting like 800 in the older servers is prety hard to out minor unless ur rlly good. also why u keep blaming k2? they didnt decide this lmao

angelsdream

Well Ima playing a BP and Warior and it makes me sad to see that cooldown :s there will be very less rogues to beat damn they were so easy.

Guys don&#39;t say me that rogues were overpowered... there are the easiest class to beat with mage, their minor changes nothing... A warior 80 that can&#39;t overdmg a rogue is just a noob...

Now rogues will get fuked up, the only reason people play rogue is cause of the minor and the tank possibility. It&#39;s how the game is now, you can spike/trust a paper mage that die in 2 shoot and run away now. And their minor was a possibility to fight with 2/3/4ppl but isnt it what BP or warior do ? Now they won&#39;t be able to kill 2 warior cause they gona get owned badly...

Rogue will just be here to KS and 1vs1 now :s no more 2/3/4 vs 1 for you guys

Banned Senior Member

Are rogues going to get a minor cooldown? We don&#39;t have anything on our end that would hint at a minor cooldown for rogues on our version of KO, but we all know that Korean KO has it and they&#39;re quite a ways ahead of us in terms of patches. I know how much nobody here wants it and this message will be conveyed, but ultimately it comes down to what the developer wants to do with their game. If they think that minor having no cooldown unbalances the game, it will have to be changed.[/b]
    that was what k2 posted
    So mgame is going to decide, that means minor cooldown for sure:P

Banned

tank Palaviarhs Sarashala sednanref StunerKillah and few other good gun

only a little advice guys => do not waste time anymore for reply to the noobs here..
    See how only the noob part of the players here in ko4life agree with minor cooldown.. GG warriors/BP/mage had alredy good chance to kill rogues also without minor cooldown..

I warn people in the topic about minor cooldown in general chat (it has been cancelled) by post proof that i was right and u know what? i got flame by some brainless people that dont deserve respect only for the fact that they have a QI under 60. Same thing happened in my "password topic" where a MOD said me that my math is not good LOL me ? i won regional math olympics and i was in the first 50 in italy... Is always hard admit that someone else is better

LOL i want see the next videos of some rogue that used HP & minor hahaha they will sux more then before..

only a little advice guys => do not waste time anymore for reply to the noobs here..
    See how only the noob part of the players here in ko4life agree with minor cooldown.. GG warriors/BP/mage had alredy good chance to kill rogues also without minor cooldown..[/b]
    +1

If Archers will still be able to combo, then expect a new dominant class.

justa thaught but did any1 try dual minor and hp pot
    so instead of spammin soul n hpp ot like in usual dual minor have souls on 5 and minor/minor/hp on 6/7/8 maybe the extra minor might balance?
    and yeah i think that warrior was alot better geared then u were :S

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Spam the cs and the official forums, if enough people complain about it, something might be done, if not a prem protest might be in order. I didn&#39;t even wanna beta test cuz I knew it&#39;d piss me off, glad I didn&#39;t. Going back to warrior or bp I guess....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

do u know the story of the lame guy who couldnt do a descent minor heal combo and cried about rogues being over powered ? he quit the game too xD[/b]
    Never heared of it. Tell me more about it.

When I quit the game I hated warriors the most, damn babashoppers *shakes fist in the air*
    I miss my poor mage

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

just putting it out there ...
    arent warriors the stronger class in hellgarem, if so this puts sins at a greater disadvantage

mammlea2

Sins are weak because of the retarded Dagger Defense, double reduction FTL. A second Bloody Beast should be included.

kibal

I dont play rogue anymore since almost all rogues cheat at least i think so ....so the cool down thing is a good thing only for fuck the cheaters.But is true that after c the video i changed my main ,cose with that cool down rogues r useless for pk party or for 1vs1 .

When speaking of the minor cool down patch, people tend to ignore the most important part of sin pk. Duo, Trio and Full party PK as a sin. When your party members are in need of help, your going to need 2-3 sins to do the minor&#39;s a rogue of today can do, as opposed to this cool downed minor. All of you ignorant people who are laughing at this about sins losing minor heals, why do you think so selfishly? The sins in your clan are going to suffer in your pk = less NP for you. Sure, you&#39;ll get more NP killing those sins against you, but what&#39;s going to happen when your duo or trio&#39;ing in pk and the sin is the only support you have other than the mage being able to tp you away from the enemies (without priest in party)? This cool down does NOT only affect sin pk, not only will we not be able to solo pk or 1v1 anymore, but we are pretty much the worst class against ANY other class in the game, period.

Not even archer will be as fun anymore... Your going to HP pot whilst running and get 3-7~ minor&#39;s extra? You&#39;ll die by the time you use 2-3 hp pots cause your mana is fully drained. Stop agreeing with this cool down, your being so damn ignorant.[/b]
    never really thought about the 100$ double minor needed for tm pk. nice of you to throw that out into the air.

Sins are weak because of the retarded Dagger Defense, double reduction FTL. A second Bloody Beast should be included.[/b]
    Fu 25 dds... 2700 ap and spike on war = 500 dmg GG

This dag helmets are like chitin shield. If u play warrior then try to imagine that EVERY enemy in ronark have a Chitin Shield on his head .

Thats how it look this days on Ares.

1st thing babashoped 80 wariror do when he see me - bside runing to his friends ofc - is puting hes gay DD helmet on --- > Shell 9 glowy set AND plate helmet ( that looks rly retarded.

And now this minor oO

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast