Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; tbh its not that bad try it... i can still outminor most warriors, with a lvl 80 rogue you can ...
Page: 6

tbh its not that bad
    try it... i can still outminor most warriors, with a lvl 80 rogue you can literally just do
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot

it may not be mathematically better then dual or w/e, but it's fine from what i have seen in beta

Spam the cs and the official forums, if enough people complain about it, something might be done, if not a prem protest might be in order. I didn't even wanna beta test cuz I knew it'd piss me off, glad I didn't. Going back to warrior or bp I guess....[/b]
    Now that sir, deserves a +1.
    Stop bickering with each other.
    Those who don't want it, do the above.
    Those who do, get out of this topic.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

tbh its not that bad
    try it... i can still outminor most warriors, with a lvl 80 rogue you can literally just do
    hp pot
    soul pot
    hp pot
    soul pot
    soul pot
    hp pot

it may not be mathematically better then dual or w/e, but it's fine from what i have seen in beta[/b]
    The average rogue doesnt have 6k mana like in the Beta, dont expect to be using that many hp pots in a vs if your minoring normally...

karismatic

bb DCZ rogues

big rogues still have a chance 2 rogues using crit point at sumone could or very well be lethal. ive seen it and they didn't even have to minor :S
    as for 1v1 just hope that crit works 100% XD

Hey cutie Senior Member

The average rogue doesnt have 6k mana like in the Beta, dont expect to be using that many hp pots in a vs if your minoring normally...[/b]
    6k mana doesnt even matter, i would ONLY be able to outminor my mana if i had like 1.5k-2k mana :S

PS: at skysin, all you post is useless fucking bullshit, just shut the fuck up if u dont have a good contribution to make

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

hmm......maybe start stocking up on abyss pots?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

When speaking of the minor cool down patch, people tend to ignore the most important part of sin pk. Duo, Trio and Full party PK as a sin. When your party members are in need of help, your going to need 2-3 sins to do the minor's a rogue of today can do, as opposed to this cool downed minor. All of you ignorant people who are laughing at this about sins losing minor heals, why do you think so selfishly? The sins in your clan are going to suffer in your pk = less NP for you. Sure, you'll get more NP killing those sins against you, but what's going to happen when your duo or trio'ing in pk and the sin is the only support you have other than the mage being able to tp you away from the enemies (without priest in party)? This cool down does NOT only affect sin pk, not only will we not be able to solo pk or 1v1 anymore, but we are pretty much the worst class against ANY other class in the game, period.

Not even archer will be as fun anymore... Your going to HP pot whilst running and get 3-7~ minor's extra? You'll die by the time you use 2-3 hp pots cause your mana is fully drained. Stop agreeing with this cool down, your being so damn ignorant.[/b]
    Good point Danny, but my point was most generally about how pk will become more large party oriented, and how people will need to rely on the other classes more and the emphasis of many conversations could revert from 1v1 bullshit to party pk. Imagine topics about, the best 8 man party ^_^, instead of who&#39;s the best rogue 1v1 on the new server <_<

Yes, it sucks that minor cooldown is being implemented, I&#39;d rather it wasn&#39;t, but there is always the calm after the storm, so maybe something good will come out of it. Doubtful though :P

And for those who are flaming people, "noobs," who are optimistic about the patch, tbh, maybe you aren&#39;t the "noob," but you are definitely the most ignorant. Theres always some good, and some bad outcomes to every situation. For example, without the Nazi&#39;s we wouldn&#39;t have made many of the scientific breakthrough&#39;s that we have made in the past 60-70 years. Yes, they killed millions of Jews, and invaded many european countries, and overall were a terrible plight upon the entire world. I&#39;m no where near condoning what they did, but without the Nazi&#39;s there would be no American space program, they made many strides in the field of genetics and other sciences.

There will be negative side effects to the minor cooldown, but there could also be some positives. We will just have to wait and see when it is actually implemented in a live game environment rather than a beta.

Key421

gay.

Upgrade

fair again =)

p.s hp pot, a lilttle minor hp pot, a litle minor =)

Well Ima playing a BP and Warior and it makes me sad to see that cooldown :s there will be very less rogues to beat damn they were so easy.

Guys don&#39;t say me that rogues were overpowered... there are the easiest class to beat with mage, their minor changes nothing... A warior 80 that can&#39;t overdmg a rogue is just a noob...

Now rogues will get fuked up, the only reason people play rogue is cause of the minor and the tank possibility. It&#39;s how the game is now, you can spike/trust a paper mage that die in 2 shoot and run away now. And their minor was a possibility to fight with 2/3/4ppl but isnt it what BP or warior do ? Now they won&#39;t be able to kill 2 warior cause they gona get owned badly...

Rogue will just be here to KS and 1vs1 now :s no more 2/3/4 vs 1 for you guys [/b]

I fully agree with you sir. Lookat the video and see how fast this rogue is getting owned by 1 warrior and imagine how fast he is going to die with only malice from a bp not to mention group pvp sessions when there are at least 2 persons atacking in 1 time. Rogues will be the easiest kills now from what i see on this video.

tommyleonghk

can K2 not want the minor cooldown from this new patch mgame is giving? or can someone in k2 (programmer) change the minor heal back to zero cooldown after the new patch being launched?

and to be honest.... rogues are not an overpowered class .... every class has got its own advantages and disadvantages depending on who/how you play them.... its not even a good reason to give minorheal a cooldown.... ROFL and minorheal combo could be the only reason why so many people choose to play Assassins

Hey cutie Senior Member

Of all the rogues in all the servers, therre is like 1 in 5 rogues who are actually good minor healers, soo fuck you all who said rogues are overpowered, because u lost 1v1 against that 1 rogue.

Al3jo

i think was best if they quit cure curse to sin or light feet, and dont put minor cooldown xD.

Untill today i was like &#39; hmm.. im using single minor + hp , i ll be fine i wont be effected.&#39; Just tried beta, couldnt outminor a warrior spamming me 450-525 , on girakon if a warrior spams me 450 i stop healing press c sit down laught at him but with cooldown ...oww nothing u can do about it. Thats it i guess im quiting also..

/ersun

Untill today i was like &#39; hmm.. im using single minor + hp , i ll be fine i wont be effected.&#39; Just tried beta, couldnt outminor a warrior spamming me 450-525 , on girakon if a warrior spams me 450 i stop healing press c sit down laught at him but with cooldown ...oww nothing u can do about it. Thats it i guess im quiting also..

/ersun[/b]
    Go Archer, they can combo now. :lol:

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast