Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; A few things to think about guys. Will take about 6 months to get to 83 , in that time ...
Page: 7

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

A few things to think about guys.

Will take about 6 months to get to 83 , in that time just work on learning new methods of healing and fighting. The game will just require you to change your attitude and aproach on how a sin is played. A good geared lvl 83 sin is still going be a nasty. Personally I think people will use MH to top up on top of a hp pot to give a gain that way.

Also HP build rouges like myself will more than likely go towards a more ap based build as there is no real gain from having the extra manner.

It is going to make things intresting and if people quit over this then it is a clear sighn too many skilless fucks have been playing this char for too long.

It may even be the start of rouges sliding in cz, now that would be a sight.

It is going to make things intresting and if people quit over this then it is a clear sighn too many skilless fucks have been playing this char for too long.

It may even be the start of rouges sliding in cz, now that would be a sight.[/b]
    I respect your optimism, but rogue cant slide anything.. its impossible, all daggers have 1.00 range while clubs have 1.50 and spears have 2.00, only reason warriors can slide is cuz they have nice range which provides hellblade from failing, but sliding with daggers would be like' using spike.. failed.. using spike failed..using spike 500 dmg..using thrust failed .. using thrust 350 dmg.. using pierce failed...' u cant even move a warriors hp with sliding not to even mention sliding a priest.Even a 80 rogue cant slide a 65 level priest cuz sliding wont cancel heals priest can heal himself up whenever he wants againts a sliding rogue.

And yes u r right about skilless kids playing rogues but they suck, u know why cuz sin is the only character that requires a strategy while pking.After this patch the skilless fucks u talking about wont quit game, they will just switch to warrior which is the easiest class to play.There will be 100s of warrior running everywhere with +7 raptors and shitty items but keep u stunned for severeal seconds.

This isnt about minor heal, if gg asasins quit , pk will not stay be same as it is now.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I respect your optimism, but rogue cant slide anything.. its impossible, all daggers have 1.00 range while clubs have 1.50 and spears have 2.00, only reason warriors can slide is cuz they have nice range which provides hellblade from failing, but sliding with daggers would be like' using spike.. failed.. using spike failed..using spike 500 dmg..using thrust failed .. using thrust 350 dmg.. using pierce failed...' u cant even move a warriors hp with sliding not to even mention sliding a priest.Even a 80 rogue cant slide a 65 level priest cuz sliding wont cancel heals priest can heal himself up whenever he wants againts a sliding rogue.

And yes u r right about skilless kids playing rogues but they suck, u know why cuz sin is the only character that requires a strategy while pking.After this patch the skilless fucks u talking about wont quit game, they will just switch to warrior which is the easiest class to play.There will be 100s of warrior running everywhere with +7 raptors and shitty items but keep u stunned for severeal seconds.

This isnt about minor heal, if gg asasins quit , pk will not stay be same as it is now.[/b]
    Just use more dex items to get higher ap to finish the fight faster. Rogues have light feet so they can run away.
    Why do you think ppl played rogues before the minor heal was "invented". If you watch the old movies you see how a simple spike can make a rogue redball and still ppl liked playing rogue.
    You'll still have more ac and hp than bp's or mages so you should be just fine.

Just use more dex items to get higher ap to finish the fight faster. Rogues have light feet so they can run away.
    Why do you think ppl played rogues before the minor heal was "invented". If you watch the old movies you see how a simple spike can make a rogue redball and still ppl liked playing rogue.
    You'll still have more ac and hp than bp's or mages so you should be just fine.[/b]
    You can't really compare before and now.

it's true that before you could make some1 redball with just one spike.

Now you can't, even the noobs don't redball with spike. Because a lot of people are buffed with undying, have an HP set, use jewels giving HP. Back in the days the average rogue had 2500 hp, now you barely see a rogue with less than 4000 hp...

And I have 2750ap, yet i never spike more than 1400-1500 on the rogue (the "noobs") when they are buffed.

but just 1 remark to crakurbak : since there is a cooldown its 100% useless to have dual minor, i could have 5minor on my bar it would be limited by the CD

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

You can't really compare before and now.

it's true that before you could make some1 redball with just one spike.

Now you can't, even the noobs don't redball with spike. Because a lot of people are buffed with undying, have an HP set, use jewels giving HP. Back in the days the average rogue had 2500 hp, now you barely see a rogue with less than 4000 hp...

And I have 2750ap, yet i never spike more than 1400-1500 on the rogue (the "noobs") when they are buffed.

but just 1 remark to crakurbak : since there is a cooldown its 100% useless to have dual minor, i could have 5minor on my bar it would be limited by the CD [/b]
    Gogo 4k ap. Full dex set :lol:

PS: at Crackurback, i wonder when u will grow up and show a little matureity.

EDIT: before i get flame i will add im not flaming this post, this will probly be my last post on this topic. sorry if anyone aggrivated with it. and i guess ill say sorry for all my "useless non-constructive" posts cracurback, im sorry they efffect u so much. <_<

St0neColdKill3r

Find it pretty sad that the producer claimed it wasn&#39;t coming to our version of KO in the near future, but yet it&#39;s in the initial version of beta even. Guess its pretty apparent they honestly have 0 probs with lying in our face. I&#39;ve played sin for along time but have mainly been a bp for awhile just cause i wanted to try something new here, but the point is there isn&#39;t needed any cooldown. Sins need to be able to be a fun class to play and kill. I&#39;m sure to mages and a few bp&#39;s certain rogues are who they hate the most and even though they might die 10+ times just that 1 time getting some payback on that sin whether killing him or getting him xp&#39;d in towers makes their damn month. This game does need more emphasis on party pk but this isn&#39;t the way to go about that. Better idea would be bounce the town feature and leave mages with some lvl skill to town and they tp all. Otherwise run your ass back to town and repot better next time and if you die running there i guess you learned your lesson. Truly it all comes down to the fact that K2 can&#39;t stand anything or anyone making $$ off their product if its not them, and between the $ being spent on pedals and koxp auto pots i&#39;m sure they are going insane about that. Guess they&#39;d rather kill the class and make those people who paid for pedals get their version of k2&#39;d.

And yes u r right about skilless kids playing rogues but they suck, u know why cuz sin is the only character that requires a strategy while pking.[/b]
    Sorry to say but i&#39;ve played all classes and rogue doesn&#39;t take close to the most strategy. BP or mage being the #1 targets every time require much more strategy(didn&#39;t say skill). Rogue positioning isn&#39;t as key because they have lightfeet and can jet the fook out of anything where as a mage or bp have to have proper positioning or they will get shredded. Not to mention proper timing and proper targets to duff or slow/stun for mage.

Anyways i pray they fix this trash as rogues are now the laughing stock of KO.

cp -> lvl 83 skill ( like a thrust + makes them -10dd ) + beast hiding + blinding + spike + bb
    pretty nasty D:

VerHom

Minor Cool Down got implemented because of pedal users. If this is the way to get rid of cheaters then they have to add cool down to priest heals, because of running heals and imposible to cancel priests

I think the assasin build needs to evolve to better skills. 6 of the 11 (including the new one) skills are lvl 40-; Bliding has an insane cool down, and everyone somehow still attack you back; Beast hiding does shit dmg; Spike gets neglected because of DD

I dont know if this would be fair but I propose this for lvl 80 sins: Have 2 high dmg inflicting skills, lets say for example 700% with 150 aditional dmg and 800% and 200 aditional dmg. Both with 30 secs cooldown. Think of them as your finishing blows, (After all its called assasin right?) they are not part of your main combo.

The others skills could be Red based attacks that avg 550 dmg regardless of the enemies AC, DD and your AP (tho if you use 1 dagger the dmg is cut in half). Add beast hiding and bliding to the list with no modifications.

So In your short your main combo does 550 avg dmg(less than warriors), your finishing blows do great dmg IF you have good ap (and they can fail) and you have your support attacks (blinding and beast hiding)

Again, this is for lvl 80, and in a different skill tree (70+), if your not 80 you use the old skills. This is to prevent a lvl 80 sin having the finishing blows and Spike.

What do you think about this?

SpinalTap

Was there this big of an uproar when they change the amount of mana for MH from 60 to 100 mana used?

Times change and people evolve, survival of the fittest.

meh 800% with 200 dmg looks like ouch for mages :lol: but if they cooldown minro they need to make it up for rogues.

sin class got destroyed with this patch

most sins that will remain now r just for ksing in cz and u will see loads of 1 hit + run

cuz HP pot wont be enough for warriors attacking with damage over 900 or mages nova&#39;s which would do over 1k

and ppl who say minor + HP just go try the minor cool down and u will see minor got fucked and its very slow. and if u were tanking 3 warriors alone before now u cant tank 1 warrior alone

ScottCW1

i didnt play beta but from lookin at the movie could u instead of spaming minors at same time could u do 1 then do the other so while one is cooling down then other is minoring?

just a thought - dont hurt me

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

i didnt play beta but from lookin at the movie could u instead of spaming minors at same time could u do 1 then do the other so while one is cooling down then other is minoring?

just a thought - dont hurt me[/b]
    No matter how many minors you have on your skillbar, as 1 is cooling all the others are cooling at the same exact rate..this goes for all skills not just minor. You cant have 8 spikes on a skillbar and use them 1 by 1.

The method your describing is the same as dual minor, pushing 2 minors 1 at a time at a fast rate...but it doesnt matter with the cooldown ..1 minor or 5 minors the speed will be the same.

Italus

"r" "s" "skill" its back with the minor cooldown xD!

pd: with this more archer gonna be in the game i heard archers have good combo of arrow in this new path

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast