Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Retarded Minor COoldown

This is a discussion on Retarded Minor COoldown within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Guy would you like me to make a disgussion area abut this for rouges and HM cool down. As much ...
Page: 8

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Guy would you like me to make a disgussion area abut this for rouges and HM cool down. As much as many of us hate each other we do make up a high % of the best known rouges on USKO and together we could work out method that could help each other.

I will rewad people who look after this area with some special perks ect.

Cracjk would be one , and the Italiam guy that pisses me off I think is also needed. Silverr if you would also help

KalaBunga Senior Member

please make a disscuon area felix thanks.

i think the sulution will be
    minor minor at a quite low speed + hp pot.
    instead of getting 19 minor each soulpot get arund 10 now + hp pot then when you got to make mp pot anyways il wil ltry my method

Banned

well we certainly do need to re-vamp our whole play style h34r: (that or get tons of talias and other weapon defence )

ScottCW1

well we certainly do need to re-vamp our whole play style h34r: (that or get tons of talias and other weapon defence )[/b]
    LIKE ME ^^

Italus

Rogue class was never supposed to tank a warrior, it's a team play game (just in case you guys forgot).[/b]
    thats true and same with the mage that class was never supposed to tank a warrior thats why in world of warcraft a rogue have a combo totally different than ko its a "stun lock combo" and in case of mage they have ice frost and blink cuz if the warrior get the rogue or the mage he will rape both.

well dont need to throw the playstyle of WoW in here, b.c its playstyle is in every way different. instead of just 1 class healing there is a tons of classes. just expample. and thats just 1 of the 1,000's of things different in gameplay.

Banned

Guy would you like me to make a disgussion area abut this for rouges and HM cool down. As much as many of us hate each other we do make up a high % of the best known rouges on USKO and together we could work out method that could help each other.

I will rewad people who look after this area with some special perks ect.

Cracjk would be one , and the Italiam guy that pisses me off I think is also needed. Silverr if you would also help[/b]
    italian* :P

good idea do this pls

i didnt read much of this topic but u also faced probly the best geard person in the beta,

+2 glave rebirth :P
    full +7 shell/chitin

i couldnt beat him with my raptor +7 and chitin 6's

Italus

well dont need to throw the playstyle of WoW in here, b.c its playstyle is in every way different. instead of just 1 class healing there is a tons of classes. just expample. and thats just 1 of the 1,000's of things different in gameplay.[/b]
    i know but i think ko with this path r getting thing pretty similar than wow like the new instance i saw videos of korean ko its pretty similar but with low graphics lol and about the /dance in wow now in ko ur getting a kun fu still like a dance and about the MH cooldown its for get the warrior better than the rogue in 1vs1 so they push the rogue to use hes skill in 1v1 like blind, reduce armor, etc so now when a rogue vs a warrior he must use hes skill cuz if the rogue dun use it he gonna get raped now u cant tell the rogue u noob u use blind, etc cuz now he have to use it hehe and thats like wow if the rogue dun use hes stun skill he gonna get raped.

pd: sry for my bad english :lol:

well yeh even though in WOW i use bleeds on warriors then vanish/stunlock, only way to beat good geared warriors, just stunlocking them is not enough, second wind :S,
    sorry for off topic.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

OK in game tips area I have pinned a topic about rouges new pk style. Remember we are here to help each other.

I am choosing a cross section of well known rouge including myself on this. You will listen to the respected people and together we can try and save the class of sin

OK in game tips area I have pinned a topic about rouges new pk style. Remember we are here to help each other.

I am choosing a cross section of well known rouge including myself on this. You will listen to the respected people and together we can try and save the class of sin[/b]
    good luck(not sarcasticly) hope the people that play sin either work a way around it, or talk k2 into changing minor cooldown.

I for one will not play rogue for its stealthing capabilities and curing capabilities, cuz thats retarded.[/b]
    Retarded? those are the best skills the assassin class have in their possession that differences them from the rest. Lately all rogues dont even stealth, dont even put lupin or cat eyes, just because they dont care about pvp strategys anymore. "I GOT MINOR, WHY THE HELL WOULD I WANNA LOOSE TIME TO STEALTH, IF IM BETTER TANK AND DMG DEALER THAN WARRION, YOU N00BZOR!!!111". I have cross many sins so retarded that when they get duffed, they dont CC cuz they think its the priest DUTTY to cure them as well as warriors.

with that kind of thinking, then go ask the game creators to disable stealth and cure curse out of rogues and give you more tanking skills or improve minor heal instead of nerfing it. -.-!

oh yeah another thing, yes this only affects 1v1's but its the 1v1's that actually make this game fun. The ego's the drama and all that shit.[/b]
    That's completely false. The most fun you get, comes from party pk with your friends. If you only have fun soloing and VS'ing then your just a lone wolf, and at the end a normal human is a social being, and the lone guys end up like the fat guy of SouthPark episode "make love, not warcraft". A np whore

And if you got your fun directly from "The ego's the drama and all that shit", then you are a DRAMA QUEEN.

And frankly, if you cant adapt, change class or leave KO, no one really cares for the ones that cant stand up to the challenge to come.

I for one will love to be rogue in this new expansion, and I will in the next comming server.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678