Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

The return of CyrStalAFX Best SIN

This is a discussion on The return of CyrStalAFX Best SIN within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i wouldnt hate on him if he wasnt such a shit talker, lol...
Page: 2

i wouldnt hate on him if he wasnt such a shit talker, lol

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Hijacking this thread with raw clip

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    Hijacking this thread with raw clip

nice cheats.
    JayClaiba likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    There's alot more to sin then minoring/combo
    There's a lot less to sin now that macro exists*

Would be the proper way to put it.

Everyone's talking about macros etc and I have no clue what you actually mean. Haven't played sin since.... ages. Aren't macros a valid reason for a ban? Why is everyone saying they use macro. I even read some posts regarding priest pk videos where people said wrong macro use. Can someone enlighten me please

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    Everyone's talking about macros etc and I have no clue what you actually mean. Haven't played sin since.... ages. Aren't macros a valid reason for a ban? Why is everyone saying they use macro. I even read some posts regarding priest pk videos where people said wrong macro use. Can someone enlighten me please
    They're supposed to be, but since every player use those, they don't do anything.

It's hard to prove someone is using it anyway, can't do it with a regular video at least as far as I'm aware. I don't know how fun is to let the game play for yourself, but there are very adamant defenders of this gimmick around here so iunno.

It's like having priest duffs autocast on priority targets. But since there's more to priest than that (curing and healing) then it's totally fine, and it doesn't reduce the skill cap at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    Mate, it's really simple. I admit I use macro too, and every sin I know uses macro as well.... every single one of em has it.

Basically, you buy a computer mouse which has some extra buttons on it and the option to macro... and for example when you hold the button on your thumb it spams a combination of buttons - that you setup.... I have mine spamming 888888888 like 20 times per second and i got another one spamming 9999999999999 like 10 times per second, so when I minor myself fingers don't get tired like fuck and yes it does minor faster than regular minoring....

However, that's all about it. All about the minor... If player doesn't have proper combo he gon loose in vs and if he doesn't have common sense in pk he will suck, with or without macro. It just helps with your minor that's it. You can as well setup spamming RR between minor, but thats no use cuz then when u run from ppl and minor urself ur char will keep tryin to run back at them

Anyways, I hope i brought some sight about the macro.. It sounds like some serious cheating going on, but it doesn't really do MIRACLES, a lotta macro players still suck I beat them with right click minor, combo is what matters.

The game is a lot more complex than just minoring yourself, specially playing what I believe is the most complicated class to play.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

It's pretty much impossible to play without a macro nowadays simply because minor cooldown. If minor didn't have a CD, it would be possible to play without a macro (would still be hard considering everyone else has one too) but like he said above (Options), you can't just win because of a macro. Still going to lose a vs if you're doing 13-hit and they're doing 14-hit (assuming they aren't fucking it up), or in party PK you will still die if you don't cure properly, minor the correct people, etc etc.

So yeah, it's sort of a "gimmick", but not really, simply because it's absolutely mandatory nowadays to compete at all due to something the game developers implemented into the game itself. There is still plenty of skill you need to be able to effectively play sin, you can easily tell the difference between let's say this guys video and a good sin player.
    Last edited by SkyHunter; 06-24-2016 at 02:05 PM.

How does one setup macros on a mouse? is it an option in game? or is it a third party program thats related to your mouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Joxun5791 View Post
    How does one setup macros on a mouse? is it an option in game? or is it a third party program thats related to your mouse?
    Depends on what mouse you've got , im using a steelseries rival and its got a built in macro program that looks like this https://gyazo.com/a43e83c4978aa323b90861bc0c82e315

I remember the name from Beramus. Seems like they are having fun, but god damn they are uncoordinated. You can't have every single person calling the targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    Depends on what mouse you've got , im using a steelseries rival and its got a built in macro program that looks like this https://gyazo.com/a43e83c4978aa323b90861bc0c82e315
    razor mouse, the one with the 2 buttons on the side, forgot what its called exactly, death adder or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Joxun5791 View Post
    razor mouse, the one with the 2 buttons on the side, forgot what its called exactly, death adder or something?
    I know razer should support macro's try downloading razer synapse

Yup, the Razer Deathadder does support it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12