Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

really lame :/

This is a discussion on really lame :/ within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This is really starting to suck! -_-...
Page: 1

This is really starting to suck! -_-

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Get over it..

LurifaX

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. B)

Its not " get over it " its kinda annoying to see it , and for admins who doin the best to keep it legit and good forum , then they come back and spamming over and over again , its not easy to delete the posts its annoying prolly and take some time to do it , hopefully admins gonne send the IP to k2 , and then no access to game.

Sorry for my English , if you didnt understood , your problem

Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. B)[/b]
    You do know people lose money to those fukers right? friend bought from one site (yeah stupid move -.-) and he didn't get shit

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You do know people lose money to those fukers right? friend bought from one site (yeah stupid move -.-) and he didn't get shit[/b]
    Lmao at ur friend. I mean come on, do those post look trustworthy?

Lmao at ur friend. I mean come on, do those post look trustworthy?[/b]
    Not close... well he didn't buy from those, some other shit and he didn't tell me till afterwards.. otherwise I would've stopped him you know :/

they are to sux to get items legal, so they will stel them :F

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

You do know people lose money to those fukers right? friend bought from one site (yeah stupid move -.-) and he didn't get shit[/b]
    you know, even more stupid is that he didn't chargeback considering this whole shit goes through paypal, friend of mine bought too.. got scammed and got his money refund within 1day on claming a scam to paypal..

The king. Senior Member

fuck em, moderators get a script that mute every1 saying SELLING GOLD BLABLA xD

peaceofhell

goldfarms like in silkroad
    silkroad get tired off goldfarms when you go town you will se just in chat:www.blablalbal..... best goldservice etc
    and the al silkroad server is full of gold farms
    look this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47du4JyHUs new server opened in silkroad and how many
    low lvl chars killing low monsters to get gold and they al gold farm bots....
    i see on akara 8 rouge standing at 1 cordinate and they malice heal etc with rouge....

whill this hapen 2 knight online? :S like hapened to silkroad? h34r:

sry for bad english

goldfarms like in silkroad
    silkroad get tired off goldfarms when you go town you will se just in chat:www.blablalbal..... best goldservice etc
    and the al silkroad server is full of gold farms
    look this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47du4JyHUs new server opened in silkroad and how many
    low lvl chars killing low monsters to get gold and they al gold farm bots....
    i see on akara 8 rouge standing at 1 cordinate and they malice heal etc with rouge....

whill this hapen 2 knight online? :S like hapened to silkroad? h34r:
    sry for bad english[/b]
    Already seen some of it (once 3 parties in one place just spamming and spamming same skill, all chars with names like asd001 asd002 and so on) :/

peaceofhell

and funnyest thing is that joymax (owner of silkroad)
    dont nothing to stop goldfarms/bot long time ago....

We are currently working and eliminiating any posts made by these users that are continually registerring and spamming this; ip bans and new ban methods are being worked on. Nonetheless, we all dont just troll the forums all day. We do our work as volunteers and are on as much as we can to help clean the forum--this doesn't mean we are here all day long. So i'd prefer that one topic in general chat and a post in media be your last attempt to cry at this matter, bcuz any future topics we will lock sense its already been discussed.

We will keep you posted.

We are currently working and eliminiating any posts made by these users that are continually registerring and spamming this; ip bans and new ban methods are being worked on. Nonetheless, we all dont just troll the forums all day. We do our work as volunteers and are on as much as we can to help clean the forum--this doesn't mean we are here all day long. So i'd prefer that one topic in general chat and a post in media be your last attempt to cry at this matter, bcuz any future topics we will lock sense its already been discussed.

We will keep you posted.[/b]
    work harder then oke? :wub:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast