Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Reunited pk movie

This is a discussion on Reunited pk movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here are the links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgZMTHu4bHs http://files.filefront.com//;6951101;;/ i hope you enjoy it :mellow:...
Page: 1

zeroc

J

1st

Was alright

7/10

Strider

ah cool some vid effects would have been nice to finish it off

basher443

nice vid, i thought it would have been better with different music

zeroc

yeah i know i didn't put much time in it cuz it was just pk from 1 evening but im going to work on a bigger 1 wich will have much better efects and music :P

bump

Andrew_Meister

nice vid

SilentDaemon

downloading...

ughh idk how u ppl can say this was a nice vid. if this was good then i shoulda made a pk vid when i still played and i would've be considered a god? 2/10. ur combo was pretty shit and all u did was get spam healed and killed duffed ppl with ur undying buff pk.
    edit: im not trying to flame im just wondering how ppl said this was a nice vid.... :mellow:

SexyPwner

last song is fucking unreal ownage perfect head blowing song YEA :wub: movie was nice 8/10

piedras

8/10 nice

jeff1991

6.5/10

zeroc

ughh idk how u ppl can say this was a nice vid. if this was good then i shoulda made a pk vid when i still played and i would've be considered a god? 2/10. ur combo was pretty shit and all u did was get spam healed and killed duffed ppl with ur undying buff pk.
    edit: im not trying to flame im just wondering how ppl said this was a nice vid.... :mellow:[/b]

hmm first of all my combo is not crap and there is nothing wrong with a buff/1920/malice priest in the party...
    it's not like i made a movie with 1on1 fights in it, its just a cz pk party

hmm first of all my combo is not crap and there is nothing wrong with a buff/1920/malice priest in the party...
    it's not like i made a movie with 1on1 fights in it, its just a cz pk party[/b]
    ur combo is kinda crap and if u think its good then believe what u like and the only reason i dont like pk vids with a warrior being spam healed and killing maliced players is because u there's no skill needed for that and its just plain boring :/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast