Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Revival of the greatest movie ever!

This is a discussion on Revival of the greatest movie ever! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; all combined my videos probably had over 50k downloads (of course not counting youtube) http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZRUC3Ihcr4 this has for 340k views ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

all combined my videos probably had over 50k downloads (of course not counting youtube)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=gZRUC3Ihcr4 this has for 340k views 291 ratings and 4 stars.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=iIFI6tK1ZtI 44k views 50 ratings 40 stars.

who's epenis is larger now phantom, huh!?
    ^_^[/b]
    Oi... I didn't combine all my vids put together -_- Besides, F9 was a larger name then Phantom was

Oi... I didn't combine all my vids put together -_- Besides, F9 was a larger name then Phantom was [/b]
    yea well your google video one with 65k views just got wrecked by the youtube one with 300k+ xD

Reinhard

yea well your google video one with 65k views just got wrecked by the youtube one with 300k+ xD[/b]
    Youtube > google video u cheaterrrrrrr

Jediay

re-host greatest hits cuntman

Kasper

About the first movie: I saw this movie when you putted it up, and i've seen it at least every week until my PC crashed :/ It's the coolest movie ever made! Nice music, nice pk, nice combo, nice hellbreaker ;D 100/10

Banned

cool movie bro

Terrorblade

:S

wasnt too bad movie but the music you choose ..... maybe you like it but it doesnt fit in video

Edit: also some anything interesting would be bad, it was just pk, pk, pk .... show some video making idea

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

great teamwork! i enjoyed watching it. not too mention i like the music which is different then most of the crap i see in most movie's :P

Hell_Rogue_Germany

phantoms videos are the BEST !!!!! <3 the music in phantoms videos /,,/

and u are a gangsta ...

Banned

Dear god not this again.... -_-

Besides, my movies have more downloads then yours babybash The one I Put on google video has 65000 views and rated 4.5 with 200+ votes :P[/b]

I&#39;m too lazy to put it on youtube. But I still own you without a char :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

awesome movie, reminds we of the times we did that with ELT @ xig.

Full party vs 50+ humans and still winning.

<3 those times and I miss them so bad

MalaViDa

hello all babas and gentlemanss

1st. this guy have super set and lvl 70 and he is killing millions of newbie undefenced chickens ^^ no vs, no idea about what does cool-timing down...

2nd. this guy his using auto-attack/combo=== never use mp pots until he reach 400or500 mp left, thats not normal right? and he is using w+r combo (the best combo for warrior to kospers)

3rd. he has over 5300 hp with 1500sc... and he needs to pk with a 1920 healer to get his ass alive

4rd. oh yes, you pk movie is a super amazing killing spree baba!! i have never seen someone killing chickens spamming HSword 800-1400 dmg no maliced pple... good gun baba!

5 and end: learn to combo, learn to pot+combo,learn to vs,learn to get a life and not use macros^^ and i dont want to ask if all of this pple of ur same server have seen you lvling or kosping...

good luck and pls, next time dont waste our time with a 370mb shittiest movie ever seen... create urself private server with ur edited char and kill 12312312541243 DMS at same time ok? and dont forget ur priests healing ur ass pls!! u will need them...

MalaViDa

and i forgot that u use ur actool/kosp; you always using z spawn and hit the nearest victim... loser

and please, how is possible to combo w+r using mouse?? it name is actool/kosp!!

Banned

LOL. I&#39;m a kosper guys cause I use my mouse to combo.

Your from edana. How the hell would you know anyone on the server I playED on.

I&#39;m sorry for potting at the same times...maybe It becomes a pattern? O wait that can&#39;t be right! nobody can TIME their pots!

If you noticed. Everyone in that party was lvl 70. This was back when lvl 70 was the highest level.

hello all babas and gentlemanss

1st. this guy have super set and lvl 70 and he is killing millions of newbie undefenced chickens ^^ no vs, no idea about what does cool-timing down...

2nd. this guy his using auto-attack/combo=== never use mp pots until he reach 400or500 mp left, thats not normal right? and he is using w+r combo (the best combo for warrior to kospers)

3rd. he has over 5300 hp with 1500sc... and he needs to pk with a 1920 healer to get his ass alive

4rd. oh yes, you pk movie is a super amazing killing spree baba!! i have never seen someone killing chickens spamming HSword 800-1400 dmg no maliced pple... good gun baba!

5 and end: learn to combo, learn to pot+combo,learn to vs,learn to get a life and not use macros^^ and i dont want to ask if all of this pple of ur same server have seen you lvling or kosping...

good luck and pls, next time dont waste our time with a 370mb shittiest movie ever seen... create urself private server with ur edited char and kill 12312312541243 DMS at same time ok? and dont forget ur priests healing ur ass pls!! u will need them...[/b]

erm...............what?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast