Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Revival of the greatest movie ever!

This is a discussion on Revival of the greatest movie ever! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he thinks i'm a kosper apparently...
Page: 3

Banned

he thinks i'm a kosper apparently

Tack

hello all babas and gentlemanss

1st. this guy have super set and lvl 70 and he is killing millions of newbie undefenced chickens ^^ no vs, no idea about what does cool-timing down...

2nd. this guy his using auto-attack/combo=== never use mp pots until he reach 400or500 mp left, thats not normal right? and he is using w+r combo (the best combo for warrior to kospers)

3rd. he has over 5300 hp with 1500sc... and he needs to pk with a 1920 healer to get his ass alive

4rd. oh yes, you pk movie is a super amazing killing spree baba!! i have never seen someone killing chickens spamming HSword 800-1400 dmg no maliced pple... good gun baba!

5 and end: learn to combo, learn to pot+combo,learn to vs,learn to get a life and not use macros^^ and i dont want to ask if all of this pple of ur same server have seen you lvling or kosping...

good luck and pls, next time dont waste our time with a 370mb shittiest movie ever seen... create urself private server with ur edited char and kill 12312312541243 DMS at same time ok? and dont forget ur priests healing ur ass pls!! u will need them...[/b]

cant tell if hes saying nice movie or bad movie .

anyway i got every cd in my disc changer . so 10/10

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

if anyone can reupload this movie... cause i asked babybash on msn n he hasn't got it anymore :angry:

lolior

isnt blood great hits the greatest movie ever? Oo

Banned

isnt it funny how this topic was bumped ! ? ....

hello all babas and gentlemanss

1st. this guy have super set and lvl 70 and he is killing millions of newbie undefenced chickens ^^ no vs, no idea about what does cool-timing down...

2nd. this guy his using auto-attack/combo=== never use mp pots until he reach 400or500 mp left, thats not normal right? and he is using w+r combo (the best combo for warrior to kospers)

3rd. he has over 5300 hp with 1500sc... and he needs to pk with a 1920 healer to get his ass alive

4rd. oh yes, you pk movie is a super amazing killing spree baba!! i have never seen someone killing chickens spamming HSword 800-1400 dmg no maliced pple... good gun baba!

5 and end: learn to combo, learn to pot+combo,learn to vs,learn to get a life and not use macros^^ and i dont want to ask if all of this pple of ur same server have seen you lvling or kosping...

good luck and pls, next time dont waste our time with a 370mb shittiest movie ever seen... create urself private server with ur edited char and kill 12312312541243 DMS at same time ok? and dont forget ur priests healing ur ass pls!! u will need them...[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! That seriosly made my day LOL!
    What a newb.

Ripper_of_romania

isnt blood great hits the greatest movie ever? Oo[/b]
    finally a normal guy :lol:

Senior Boss Senior Member grosman's Avatar

cannot download

ewenson_tr

haha, rap just doesn't work with ko movies........ And still, LittleGreenBaba > Babybash muahaha.

Sustain

can't dl :/

air0r

how come i can never dl the filefront vids? i click on link and it brings me to the filefront site but i see nothing about the movie i want to dl.. or the links video

Focusss

have the same prob

the_stiffmeister

its b/c it isnt being hosted anymore...after like a month without a dl it gets removed...the guy who bumped it was asking for someone to re-upload it so it will be dl'able again

Inactive Member

Better quality version re-uploaded:
    http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/12f818f86...fc7n5c8fafc776/[/b]
    did u have to upload it on that site? it has like 100 advertisement links once u click it ffs -.-

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast